Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 608/1961 22.09.1961
1st Bundestag election. -Election posters, polling, vote on, Adenauer behind box, A. and Mende on ballot, pouring, and evaluating the ballots, activity of the press (short cuts), Brandt, smoking, Mende, Gerstenmaier close with champagne glasses, standing, Mende greeted A few gentlemen, Adenauer gets out of car, receives from jg. Lady flowers, speaks (interview), great.
02. Hammarskjöldmit aircraft killed in an accident:-archival footage UN emblem big boardroom half total, Hammarskjöld talking (no sound), riots, fights and demonstrations in Central Africa, H. on Chair in UN Conference.
03. Cologne. Farewell to Graf Berghe von trips:-coffin is derived from the plane lifted, condolences testimony Minister Strauß, huge funeral procession with umbrellas, racers keep honor guard at the coffin, including Phil Hill. People trellis m. screens.
04. maximum. Tests with seat belts:-various laboratory equipment in operation, actor. Laboratory employees to the fasteners on rail drive sled test dolls A few times against obstacle, several car collisions (archive) Sport 05. St. Peter-ording. Yachting:-sails are reefed, anemometer, good shots.
06. New York. Championships:-long jump: Ralf Boston (sets his world record), pole vault: Ron Morris. (4, 78), Morris, high jump: Bob Evantübertrifft s rival John Thomas (slow motion).
07. Berlin. Olympic Stadium. Hunting goto:-thick spectators in an open shirt sprayed face with Desodoriermittel.
Winner of the ladies: Anna Clementauf "Flying wind" (Helga Köhler on "Pesgö" is third) men: Hermann Schridde (defends title m. 2 fehlerloser rounds) on "Ilona" Sieger in a playoff: Alwin Schockemöhleauf "Freiherr".
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Boston, Ralph; Adenauer, Konrad; Brandt, Willy; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Hammarskjöld, Dag; Strauß, Franz Josef; Clement, Anna; Evant, Bob; Hill, Phill; Morris, Ron; Schockemöhle, Alwin; Schridde, Hermann; Berghe von Trips
Sachindex Wochenschauen; close-ups, detail; News, communications; Political events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Sailing; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Technology; Deaths, funerals; UN; automotive engineering, automotive; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Technology, industry; Military events; Science; Jobs; Viewers and audience; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 608/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m election 1961 camera: Zaki, ice man, Seib, Luppa, Vlasdeck Dag Hammarskjöld tödl. Origin killed in an accident: Metro, archive burial Graf Berghe von trips camera: Luppa, ice man, basic test carriage for car seat belt camera: Rieck, Vlasdeck, basic Beach sailing St. Peter-ording camera: fire Athletics Championships New York origin: USIS today German championship of equestrian, bln. camera: Jürgens, Pahl Jr.
End mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Artillerie-Werkstätten hinter der Westfront
El Mundo al Instante 1159/1988
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 801/1965
Welt im Film 145/1948
Welt im Film 46/1946
Welt im Film 181/1948