Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 612/1961 20.10.1961
01 Fürdie security. U S A: maneuvers at Fort Bragg:-as a spectator, senior military officers and diplomats sitting with sunglasses, close to Kennedy is entertaining; Gun fires guided missile off, balloon flying bullet on tanks to blast fire thrower in action, k. by binoculars looking (TV), lateral ones. Nah, 3 airplanes in the sky, it-inducing skydivers, many open parachutes in the air (TV), k. shakes some soldiers, close, that Manager.
02. of Bremerhaven. Troops transporter "General Simon Buckner":-ship with bow forward at the Wharf (long), U.S. soldiers on ship standing and smiling, close, soldier with camera leans from porthole and speaks up turned, a (port station) runs train soldiers with luggage off and rising up, close, heads two men compartment window slid up looking moving ship at night (horizontal) close,.
03. Berlin:-. Settings building high Noosed, Schaftstiefeipaar walking and standing tall. Settings (neutral) worker b. Vernageln close Noosed, d., of boots onto her chest, one young Pan policeman, 2 pairs of boots, upper body 2 jg. Vopos close, Aperture mirror (towards the camera) on East Berlin pavement behind wooden frame front, with boards vernageln looking to West Berlin, 2 Vopos. Panel mirrors acting, close, cutting Noosed, image filling. Hamburg, Führungsakademie of der Bundeswehr:-Lübkeam speaking lectern, close (original sound), intermediate section: some settings Vopos together and individually, close, a pair of boots, great.
04. London. Tank protection against attacks:-man takes purse from tank hatch and she wears with slipping to chain, man at the wheel, see slot close, wearing back pack in armored cars man, driver stowed them moving armored car; Company commercial vehicles with inscription "Securior LTD". driving and entrance arrived, driving cars into parking space, asked attack on policemen on the mat in a courtyard, police criminal policeman with sticks from pieces car jumping, overwhelm another behind car coming out and running, per 2 police officers bring 2 unruly men in their violence; 2 guards come down hall and post up front, waist of both front door, close. Transfok. -Rückfahrtv.
-Slices-diamonds-Rohedelstem bunch, finger with forceps, tweezers tip is on polished stone, close, surrounded by raw precious stones,. Settings diamond-showroom, drive up (Transfokator) on different shaped and polished slices diamonds, jewelry set on velvet cover, close, man ride up Transfokator, one sets necklace of 2 seated women, spacious dekolletierter upper body of jg. Lady with necklace, jg. Lady smiling, close + size.
05. Brussels. Europe-M. the barbers:-. Settings close hair artist at work, + big, in big Halle, head with master hair (Arlequin), gr. applauding audience, which jugendl. Master Bunchynah, kissing his cheek model.
06. BU. -Republic. Jackie look:-make sketch of a hairstyle of that sketch closely; Frisier Salon: Hairdressing is hairstyle with Ridge last Schick (model Ingrid van Bergen), head d. model gr., 2 beautiful women in room sitting together, 2 ladies, detailing hairstyle, heads tall.
07. Pithiviers, France. Meet d. bald:-bald between foliage close, vehicle charges face & smile, close, men creaming up each other see bald patches, close, screen form a circle from skinheads, raise your upper body, moving v. bald, a m. giant comb, enthusiastic and clapping spectators (including wife increased photographer m. child in her arms and behind it), close (neutral).
08 Italy. Testing with magnifying glass and measuring a bald head. Settings men with beards, big Chin-u. Neck, head of a photographing man, great. Bart on Baldy keeps settings bald and bearded Frisier salon, man, great.
09 sports Dortmund.Go-Kart race "Grand Prix of Germany":-of late. Winners typically 100 CCM, Giuli Permigotti tries, his vehicle with his zusaamengestoßenem car to solve, an other car jumps out of the car. Run the 220 CCM:-Rennfeld total, kl. Girls looking to close winners Wernher GABA,.
10 Berlin. Figure skating:-Manfred Schnelldorfer, Christiane Jean Paul Guhel pageant. Spectators, some close, including older Füra of m. funny serious Gesichtfeausdruck.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bergen van, Ingrid ; Bunchy ; Kennedy, John F. ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Gausch, Wernher ; Guhel, Jean-Paul ; Permigotti, Giuli ; Schnelldorfer, Manfred
Pithiviers ; Italy ; Berlin ; Brussels ; Federal Republic of Germany ; Hamburg ; Bremerhaven ; Fort Bragg ; London ; Fort Bragg/United States ; United States ; Geneva ; Dortmund ; Federal Republic
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Railways ; Ice skating, art running ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Special events ; skydiving, skydiving ; motor sports ; Police ; Armor ; Joke ; Shipping ; Ships ; Jewelry ; beauty care ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Maneuver ; Military ; Military events ; Science ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Entertainment, festivals ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 612/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Kennedy at Fort Bragg maneuvers origin: Metro U.S. troops in Bremerhaven camera landed: Jürgens Berlin report (Board ver nailing) origin: Berlin reports Lübke speech typically Bundeswehr Leadership Academy origin: from "Window" V.
Wage transports in armored cars, Engld.
Origin: Pathé news protection for diamond transport Engld.
Origin: Pathé news new grinding method for diamond Engld.
Origin: Pathé news hair fashions, Brussels origin: Belgavox hair fashions, Germany (Jacky-look) camera: ice man meeting d. bald, Holland.
Origin: Gaumont beards, Italy origin: SEDI Go-Kart race, Dortmund camera: Luppa, reason, Zakariah, ice man skating, Berlin camera: Pahl Jr.
End mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 902/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 838/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 700/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 662/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 154/1953