Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 614/1961 03.11.1961
01 Berlin. -Friedrich Straße:-crowd at corner of Friedrich str., jeeps and cars crossing border. Settings tanks through the streets rolling, tank stops at border, confronting Soviet and US tanks, at night streets moving tanks, control building at night with lit sign ("U.S. army checkpoint"), page a rolling over US tank, screen-filling, balloon border with US checkpoint i. d. Center at night.
02. found and invented Nuremberg. Inventor - and news-show:-woman in bobbin work, hands at the lace-making, which finished work, screen, admired by young girls, brings to man tumble at the mirror and shirt in, Automatic watering can (in egg), woman hangs attached miniature radio to ear, on plastic table top gas fire is kindled, egg cups with built-in salt shaker, demonstrate combined car tool "Burglar". Car is parking i. d. Air high roped, man at the wheel with cigarette in mouth attempting to light match, close, inside automatic cigarette. Lighter, man on the tax side. close, tilting head.
03. "Our youth IV": "I want to be beautiful". Settings close to young girls at the make-up, + big (archive), young girls in dressing tables sitting at cosmetic presentation, facial mask, is in the shape of changing, girl admires himself in hand mirror. Cosmetics store: Hands when hitting a small packet on counter, close.
Düsseldorf. Peterinterviewt passers-by about cosmetics. (T. girls provide information on the question of how much her monthly spend for cosmetics, older people express themselves on the question, whether cosmetic for jg.) Girl, when and how.
04. Tokyo sports. Turnländerkämpf Japan: Russia (women) Freestyle by Tamara Lyukhina (floor exercise). Larissa Latynina won first place on uneven bars.
Lausanne. Boarding school. Grass track racing sidecar machine:-Winner: Scheidegger Burkhalter. Other participants: World Championship pair Deubel horns and the Englishman Vincent Monthléry in Paris. 1000 km race. Winner: the Mexican Brothers Pedro and Ricardo Rodriguezauf Ferrari.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; child care, education problems ; Education, youth ; motor sports ; beauty care ; Special reports ; Gymnastics ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Military events ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 614/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Berlin report origin: Berlin reports inventions fair, Nuremberg camera: Hafner, Seib 'Our youth' IV (youth & cosmetics) camera: Rau, sidecar racing, Lausanne origin: Cine journal to Paris motor race origin: Gaumont turn Länderkämpf d. women Japan/USSR origin: Asahi news end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 858/1966
Welt im Film 204/1949
Welt im Bild 161/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 382/1957