Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 616/1961 17.11.1961
01 Berlin. On the wall:-Wasserturam with environment, chunks of wall with wire fence, close. Road border (frontal) with workers blocking work on railway tracks from truck ergießendes debris and workers close to the sound trucks at border fence, close (original sound): "men of the people's police. We bring news! The French military authorities in Berlin have obtained that the controversial guard tower on the grounds at the station Gesundbrunnen provocative inscription DDR has been corrected. The first "D" had to be eliminated." Vopos behind Kafi close, moving train behind barbed wire fence, Western police and West Berlin before sound trucks in addition to the fence, half close, various settings water tower, franz. & engl, soldiers on a railway embankment, squatting. Officer, close, explained something, balloon of Bernauer str. with wall. Settings workers when you drag barbed wire on roofs, wire coils behind barbed wire fence. Settings bricklaying of Windows, front of House m. some walled-up Windows, screen-filling, some settings streets (frontal) in Twilight, man of head of waving (soloseat) (behind him sign "Wolliner Street"), group of people, including bride and groom + COP, standing together in the dark wall, detaches from the body, goes to COP (front) past, wearing youths Christmas tree, spade digging and bystanders legs close, Peters interviewed youth (production sound): "I'm the 10th time today, in fact the ll. time here in Berlin and heard again and again of the Berliners" , West Germany has forgotten US, we are no longer heard, and we live practically in a secluded world. We can draw no hope because the West German marriages no longer believe that Berlin can still somehow be saved." During the interview. Settings setting up the fir tree under police protection, tree with inflamed lights close, tree next to control House "US army checkpoint" (illuminated sign), half-close.
02. Bad Godesberg. German French. Conference:-the Godesburg in too, totally, applauding politicians on long tables, Lübke, config. Participants with large headphones. Conference Room settings (in the background of film lighting, writing reporter), microphone, close Erler ago, speaks (original): "we know that we can request not the impossible or even reach. But we warn, do the unnecessary and the Gefährlichezu. Here in this chapter discuss about unilateral arms limitations only for the Federal Republic of Germany without material concessions of the other side, as a kind of rent for Berlin includes into it. Such a unilateral restriction not to save Berlin and harm the Western security." Some settings of listeners, close.
03. Hamburg. US - Food Exhibition:-Auditorium, Dr. Nevermann, a large, other viewers smiling big, presentation side fully automatic kitchen, smiling spectators. close, wood wall hand groping, close, woman fills cups of soup and it spans stove (taken from above), elderly woman side. close, drinking. Settings automatic production of pâtés, blond interested jg. Girl walking around visitors, close. American House:-people fill in the anteroom, U.S. Army chorus sings (original sound) from musical "Oklahoma", some listeners, a setting close to 2.
04. dog Primer:-"The Cocker Spaniel":-old. Mr leads 2 C. lines on Jetty, ball is pulled up, close to mast (gg. Sky), dog on the pier, close, C. with boys. Settings from suckling, boy at the drinking and feeding bowl, Erau washes head of a jg. Sign behind window Köpf Cockers, "Cocker Spaniel puppies to submit" close, close, comes with black man. Cocker look up on arm from front door, children playing yard skein of Cockern in basket, full-screen.
05. Cheverny/Holland. -Par force hunting:-. Settings forest u. filling by Pack hunting forest, foliage m. through incident sunlight, image, running deer, remote,. Once, Pack, eating hen, mainly young spectators behind ropes, Liège. D. imposed deer head, close, hunters blowing i. Horn 06 Berlin. -Football Sweden: Switzerland 1:2 - media, flags schwenkd., a lot of slow-motion shots, some Ziuschauer m. strained Kiene, close, cheering crowd image filling, jubilant. young viewers standing, close ball template in time, magnifying glass, fire shot sideways before misses.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Autumn ; Dogs ; Industry ; Interviews ; Hunting, Hunter ; Football ; Musical events ; Plants ; Political events ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Landscapes ; People ; Christmas ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Viewers and audience ; Dogs ; Industrial ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 616/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m Berlin report (water tower + Christmas. origin trees: Berlin reports German French) Conference Bad Godesberg (speech Fritz Erler) camera: Luppa, Seib US Food Exhibition, Hamburg camera: Rau U.S. soldiers chorus, Hamburg camera: Rau NDW dog primer V: Cocker camera: Rieck Hubertus hunting, b. Paris origin: Gaumont football Sweden Switzerland, Berlin camera: Jürgens, o Connor, Rieck end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Begegnung zwischen Atlas und Atlantik Marokko
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 811/1965
El Mundo al Instante 619/1974
Deulig-Woche Nr.50 (seit 1926)
Welt im Bild 209/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 261/1955