Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 619/1961 08.12.1961
01 England. Margaret introduces her baby to Viscount Linley:-div setting. Margaret with a baby in her arms on the doorstep, with Tony + Queen Mother, close.
02. Ghana. State visit of Elizabeth II:-beckoning natives in festive clothing close + screen, E. in addition to Nkrumah in an open car through streets, waving, stadium of ghanes beaten at. Soldier Squad, in short, many tribal chiefs, filling image + close, div. trommelnde settings & dancing Ghanaians (indoor), near big, E. and N. Under canopy walking, accompanied, among others, Philip, behind it, dancing Ghanesin with Nehru's and Elizabeth's portrait on a blouse, close, face large, jg Crouching on the ground. Close to Ghanaians, E. and Philip thanked smiling, close, making gifts, group native with long. Robes and turbans, with white. Towels waving, screen, chiefs gather to Elizabeth honor podium, E. will gift of a chieftain, close.
03. air traffic control:-interview with Dr. Oskar Army:-Mainz. Wreckage site of the downed aircraft, a still smoldering site A few people visit.
Interview (interview) with Dr. Army (see back cover text), sitting in his Office, great. The speech are folgd. Archive footage placed under: belly landing an American transport plane, nor smoking crash site in forest + rescue squads, burning of the crashing plane, Flash. Many div. settings control d. air, jg. Men in school learn from models, various settings. Pilot in pulpit, one corresponding with floor station (O-T) close, radar observation screen, pilot's hand lifted joystick, close, look at runway driving. Aircraft, radio station (interview), LH engine on tarmac stehd., total (besides A few cars); various settings the rotating radar screens and radar measurements, Landg. LH engine, great.
04. wealth on axis a. Wolfsburg. The 5 000 000th VW:-VWs on the Assembly line, plate "5 million" cars, big man at the wheel, driving slowly, close. b. Hamburg. Autodrom – driving school:-driving controlled by Tower, various settings. driving car (outside + inside), Lady gets out of car, breathes on close.
c. Düsseldorf. Car Salon:-various settings. Stock cars (Ferrari, Mercedes, Walloon, etc. interested parties are on a car, various set.) Men in white coats at the gilding of chrome share the car, gold liquid refill reflection of a couple on Hub CAP, close.
Sport 05 Bern. Billiards:-Schölte per a lot of the European champion Henk. and the world champion Vaishnav 06 Berlin. Awarding of "golden belt" - the crazy brothers:-verrückte jumps of the 4 brothers of Langpferd. -Ceremony + Verleihg. "gold. Band"on Heidi Schmidt and Rudi Altig. -UNT. Schmeling, local viewers.
07. Nuremberg. L. FC Nürnberg football match: Fenerbahçe - 1-0. -Very enthusiastic spectators, close, waving, tense audience Herberger, Morlock close, likely, A few spectators on the grandstand roof in the background, header by Morlock against post (Zeitl.), various settings. Viewers, close, square with Türk. Flags, close + image filling, gate and joyous leaps into the air of the Nuremberg goalkeeper in slow motion. 3.)Air traffic control - Dr. Oskar army, Pres.. the Federal Agency for air traffic control: "after the last us present reports of EK(?)" and their accidents in the year 1956, 57 and 58, we can see that of the 129 investigated accidents alone 54% occurred during the landing and launch phase. Considering the cause, so following distribution arises: 55% due to technical faults on the aircraft, to the engine, and so on, 22% in debt by the pilot in command,. Due to other causes, due to faulty loading due to poor maintenance and other causes which could No more be found, 15%. Through weathering 7% and finally by the control service 1 or 0.8%.
We can conclude that the operational control only in a Very much low extent of the accidents was involved. The increases of traffic mean Of course also an increase in the workload of the supervisory authorities. Unfortunately, the ground organisation of air traffic control in the development of aviation could not follow. It is neither personnel nor in terms of the. scheduled stand arrived. "The specialists of Kontrollaienstes must be painstaking and lengthy who wisely formed up in the schools and in the practical operation-the."
"ATC regards, so we have to focus on to increase the staff, our special efforts to adapt technical facilities to the greatly increased requirements, and that, in turn, means automation of air traffic control, extending the radar cover all areas and in all heights and a significant improvement of navigation."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Altig, Rudi ; Armstrong-Jones, Anthony ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Heer, Oskar ; Linley, Viscount ; Margaret von England ; Nkrumah, Kwame ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Schmeling, Max ; Herberger, Sepp ; Morlock, Max ; Schmidt, Heidi ; Scholte, Henk ; Vingerhoadt, René
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Industry ; Interviews ; Special events ; Flags ; aircraft ; Football ; Radar ; Schools, training ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sporting events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Costumes ; Debris ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; festivals ; Circus ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Industrial ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 619/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m PR. Margaret and baby origin: Pathe news Kön. Elizabeth in Ghana origin: Pathe news plane crash near Mainz camera: strong air traffic control (interview Dr. Oskar army) camera: Jürgens, strong, Hafner 5 millionth Volkswagen camera: Brandes, Seib Autodrom Hbg. advanced driving school Dtlds. camera: Rau car supermarket, Düsseldorf camera: basic gold plated car camera: Rahim billiards, Switzerland origin: Cine Journal sports press Festival (Heidi Schmidt + Rudi Altig) camera: Pahl, Oakley football of 1st FC Nuremberg / Istanbul camera: strong, Vlasdeck, basic end-mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 281/1955
Welt im Film 236/1949
Welt im Bild 106/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 564/1960
Welt im Bild 195/1956
Welt im Film 37/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 798/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 616/1961