Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 621/1961 22.12.1961
01 San Pedro. Holy night in Castile:-mother helps daughter, both in black garb, binding her headscarf in Exchange, close, swing from the bottom about grandfather clock, clock face, Gr., 11 56 pm, shows people b. leaving their homes (including man m. Lamb on shoulder), Christmas fair, beautiful devotional Spanish, great altar with crucifix, close, various settings of folk dance performance in Church, musician (original sound), close (including timpani and flute) , devoutly looking cleric, close, Shepherd kissing in arm of the priest, Christ doll close, OVR swivel. At its feet, close, boys bring 3 lambs horses feed in stable, 3 dark high crosses against the lighter sky well, close.
02. Berlin. Einweihungderneuen Memorial Church. -Ruins of the old (archive) and div. settings new mod. Church, 2 lighted wreaths before internal wall hanging close inauguration - worship, see d,. Spectators Brandt, Lemmer, Prince Louis Ferdinand (side.), close, key collection by architect Eiermanry to Bishop Dibelius short. Nah, Dibelius him passes, candle range front wall, side, close, some single. Christmas pictures on border, including trellis burning Christmas trees on Brandenburg Gate frontal hinführend.
03. art or crisis?
New York. Auction of the painting "Aristotle" by Rembrandt. Settings of the painting.
London. A woman portrait by Picasso short auction.
Some settings painter b. color mixing in gr. Container, wear it with filler (archive) Paris. Reliefs from bottle shards:-M. Heimann collects bottles on Dumper, smashes them in his Studio to shards, puts them together to reliefs, various settings ready relief work.
Milan. Workshop for surface design:-div. jg settings. Loosely held above ceiling, "Artist" model is kl. Gear on the side of the box with the canvas-covered, see magnet turns nails on canvas. Influence of convulsing nails.
Depending on a bunch of dentures and shavers (archive) opens door to lumber Board, bike jumble, man.
04. sports Baden-Baden. "Sportsman of the year":-Heidi Schmidt receives trophy, parents count trips as a spectator, close, the mother receives badge of honor for her son, some archive footage v. trips. -Germar and his wife on stands, close, Archivaufn. v. a final spurt, Germar takes Cup against (2nd place), his wife applause, close, the team of the year, l. FC Nuremberg / on stage, Morlock takes Cup contrary, archive shots: Morlock v. people surrounded victory trophy holds up + gate scene in German championship game.
05. High King. Ski jumper training:-Massif, Sepp Brad with his pupils Walter Habersatter, Willi Egger lang, Peter Müller and Otto Leodolter when preparing their skis, depending on size, Bradl, Gr., commented jumps (original sound): "With Fiaßn need a weghupfn, net only with d 'Hands' always d ' umruadern!"
06. Munich. Ice hockey:-EC bad Tölz beat EV Füssen 5/3 07. The ducks Aria of Westercheps. Div settings duck farm, eggs in incubators, flocks of ducks running in the spout, O-tone dialogs with 3 Duck: ok Jackie? -ok! OK Theodor? -ok! OK Erwin? -Erwin! -Erwin! Response.
Voice of the duck trio accompanied einzl. Operations of duck processing for consumption in the factory. Recorded interview: "well, wonderful!" "But now is enough for today!" Duck on grid, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bradl, Sepp ; Brandt, Willy ; Dibelius ; Eiermann ; Heimann ; Lemmer, Ernst ; Louis Ferdinand von Preußen ; Picasso, Pablo ; Egger, Willi ; Germar, Manfred ; Habersatter, Walter ; Leodolter, Otto ; Morlock, Max ; Müller, Peter ; Schmidt, Heidi ; Berghe von Trips
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; Children ; Special events ; Musical events ; Religious events ; Joke ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Cities ; Dance ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Landscapes ; People ; Christmas ; Science ; Hockey ; Jobs ; Construction ; Gastronomy ; Industrial ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 621/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m Weihnachtl. Customs of Kastlien origin: No.-do Einweihg. d. of Quay. Wilh. Gedächtn. Church camera: o Connor, Pahl Jr.
Christmas trees at the wall in Berlin camera: o Connor, Pahl Jr.
Rembrandt art auction in New York origin: Metro modern art origin: Pathé news, Eclair, SEDI, GAUMONT, SEDI, SEDI, archive sportsman of the year, 1961 camera: Luppa, strong ski jumping on the Hochkönig/Austria origin: Austria ice hockey EV feet/EC bad Tölz, Mchn. camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner duck song camera: Jackson end-mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 373/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 164/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 853/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 174/1953
Die baltische Hafenstadt Reval
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 154/1953
Welt im Film 242/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 321/1956