Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 628/1962 09.02.1962
01 Bonn. Lemmer is presenting refugees Vopos at press conference. -Some archive footage Vopos to d. border, Panel "bombs not German". NSH. Div Conference Room settings per l m. and female. Lemmer and the refugees, the single large gradually side by side, close, reporter, talk (interview).
02. Berlin. "Green Week". -Bellevue, half total, closed briefly, waving flag of the Bundesprsdt., big, Lübke with some men in front of Castle car standing, playful entertainment, with 4 simple men in rakish winter clothes, close, couple Lübke front standing, close, car park in front of exhibition buildings (about flags), Hall with gr. Pools and fountains, half total, Lahiri married couple & Brandt visit individual booths, A few names of countries (Canada, France, Isräel), inscription "Cheese from Holland", Gr., match sort cheese to patterns, close, pineapples in s. drehd. Glass dome, big, Brandt tries to handle a cow, chicken, bildf., close, visitors from piglets. Lilac umbels, Gr., rose with a few drops of water, great.
03. Rome. Preparation f. d. Ecumenical Council. -Swivel about icon, large, div. once, Church dignitaries, standing + immediately, close, Pope Johannes Xxiii, door of room going forward, be taken close, meeting table, totally, briefly.
04. Naples. Burial "Lucky" Luciano-stand copy of lucky in the company of some friends, close, A few settings mourners in church and when leaving it, half close, including one keeps jg 2 close. Girl cloth front, close, ostentatious funeral car m. horse carriage by road driving, close, many mourners at the wake, man tries to hide hat, his face with d. close.
05. Rome. Foundation stone laid for future film city Pontina. -Fanfani among the spectators, half close, throwing mortar on steel rope-hanging stone, bildf., Fanfani m. champagne glasses pushing with some men, smiling is turning to the camera close, while de SICA holds speech from microphone, close, model of the project, close.
06. Munich Geiselgasteig. 'Electronic cam' - the new movie recording procedure, erstemalig tried for shooting the comedy "Dicke Luft" with Ingrid van Bergen (original sound) in the Studio. -Cameramen at work, Lady of the electron. Directed by Panel, observing monitors before him, close, hand pressing a button on the console, hah, 7 Munich. Award for her role in "Taiga" Ruth Leuwerikfür. -R. L. receives certificate of presiding d. returnees Association in meeting room of Bavaria. close, close document in their hands, receives bronze statue (by "Friedland price 61") presented creator v. d., close, turns her scene from "Taiga" (original sound) in the hands, close.
08 London. Fight of the amateur heavyweight Billy Walker: Emil Svaricek. -Some settings close viewers with tense faces. Walker WINS (k. o.)s 09 Hamburg. HSV soccer match: Peñarol = 2-0 by floodlight. -Behind fence foot pairs of spectators, individually, big, in lively motion (for heating), flood light in darkness, close, various recordings excited spectators, close and big, and others enthusiastically jumping up A few goal scenes in slow motion, audience thanks with countless little fire, image filling.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bergen van, Ingrid; Brandt, Willy; Fanfani, Amintore; Johannes XXIII.; Lemmer, Ernst; Leuwerik, Ruth; Lucky, Luciano; Lübke, Heinrich; Sica de, Vittorio; Svaricek, Emil; Walker, Billy; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Fire; Fireworks; filmmaking; Escape; Refugees; Football; Medals, awards, honors; Plants; Posters, fonts, banners; Press, press conferences; Advertising; Religious events; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Cities; Technology; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; Buildings; automotive engineering, automotive; Cultural events; Art; Works of art; Agriculture and forestry; People; Science; Jobs; Construction; Exhibitions; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 628/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand report 7 m former Vopos. OVR. d. conditions in the zone camera: Luppa, Seib Lübke in Berlin (arrival) camera: Rieck, Pahl Jr.
Green Week in Berlin (m. Lübke).
Camera: Rieck, Pahl Jr.
Joh. XXIII, b. Oekumen. Council origin: iNcom burial Lucky Luciano origin: iNcom, DPA, still photo new film city Pontina, groundbreaking origin: SEDI electronic cam, new. Filmaufnahmeverfahr. + Excerpts from "Dicke Luft" camera: Rau award f. Ruth Leuwerik + excerpts from "Taiga" camera: Vlasdeck Amateur Boxing, England origin: Pathe news football HSV/Peñarol, Hbg. camera: fire, Seib, reason, Rieck end brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 498/1959
Welt im Film 195/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1002/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 328/1956