Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 629/1962 16.02.1962
01 Völklingen. Mine disaster (see UFA 290). -Before many microphones, close Lübkehält farewell speech (production sound) (audience standing behind him). -Wreath loop, close, Lahiri's up front the mourners.
02. Paris. OAS terrorist and anti-OAS demonstrations. -Pan over the huge crowd in Street (seen from above), people standing around, Haufe, street, close. Various settings front a building with shattered Windows, night shots: in window standing fireman is to create something smashed House entrance, damaged small car at roadside, totally, close, close to demonstrating youth groups, coming in a hurry in the image. (excluding transparent), close to car tires, driving over broken glass, various settings, charging demonstrators and policemen, 2 Red Cross '-helpers bring older. Man on the legs and lead him, close group of people strive, on the legs to bring man close, weeping woman in the throng, short, close with a bleeding head wound, man, men wear a woman on his shoulders to the rescue station (inscription of Pharmacis).
03. France. Maiden voyage of the luxury steamer "La francs". -Bow of the vessel at sea (halbseitl. from ship seen), seen the moving sea of moving ship, screen, spray beating about bug, close (v. ship off seen), guests on deck immediately close (b. twilight), Mr goes scene from a Kasperle Theatre slightly swaying and smiling by ship passage, frontal, moving children looking for, close, with playing, short, to the winners trophies are table tennis room and distributed boxes with lighters, 2 pairs of hand when opening ever of a casket, close, a lady (large) are for her cigarette by 2 hands lighters stretched forward and ignites, the statue of liberty by fahrd. ship out seen, half close, surrounded aerial view of the vessel, by small boats and water fountains, close (e.g. greeting), panoramic New York.
04. Hamburg. Storm in the port (wind strength 12). -Div. shots wildly eventful docks with waves struggling barges, help tractors and work boats water police, 2 driving bags, close 2 standing on the quay on the water looking men (the front with sailor Hat), on the side (+ side. on the quayside moored steamship), driving landing bridge, a front part of a moving ten side. Close (banks with kl. Houses behind it, half-close).
Ski paragraphs of 05 Chamonix. World Ski games. Opening Fireworks. -Applauding audience behind fence in the dark, lateral, screen filling. Women's giant slalom:-run Heidi Biebl and the gold medallist Marianne Jahn, close-ups of heavy falls. -Single Zeine spectators, close, including woman with sunglasses. -06 Switzerland. Helmet for skiers. 3 Skihaserln sitting on desk, close, on board mechanism of the helmet of an expert explain girls sitting close, hand checks the inside of the helmet, close, several girls examine the helmet, close, skier is helmet on (external), test drive.
07. France. Ski - traffic control. -Many athletes with skis on his shoulders go over flat terrain, half close, close, in a row on rope lifts hanging skier (rear view), wear practicing on idiot Hill, a few skiers backs of outgoing athlete, skis on shoulders so awkward on camera people, that these heads move, close, partial view of hull and upper body with itself while head of a gendarme, close (on sleeve the word "Gendarmerie"), stray skis go independently, close, sledges with child is pulled at the last moment from its orbit, girl pulling sleigh, moving considerable confusion surrounded ski disciples and directives gendarme, man crashes, hand touch her knee straight forward, close, man bends a guy sitting on floor knee straight, close, injured Trudges out of the picture (only feet from the rear visible).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; close-ups, detail; Hands; Disasters; Fire; Fireworks; Leisure, recreation; natural disasters; Police; Rain; Shipping; Ships; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; sports audience, sports spectator; Cities; Deaths, funerals; Debris; automotive engineering, automotive; People; Holiday; Water; water emergency; winter pictures; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Mining; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 629/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7-m mine disaster b. Völklingen/Saar camera: Luppa, Seib, basic OAS demonstrations in Paris origin: Pathé journal maiden voyage of the "France" origin: Pathé journal storm in the port of Hamburg camera: Rieck, fire Ski World Games in 1962 in Chamonix origin: Pathé journal helmets for skiers origin: Cine journal ski traffic origin: Eclair end-mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 16/1950
Ein im Mittelpunkte des Interesses stehendes Gebäude: Die Reichsbank in Berlin
Welt im Film 228/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 60/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 298/1955
Welt im Film 351/1952
Welt im Film 355/1952