Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 630/1962 23.02.1962
1st German North Sea coast. The storm surge. -Flood recordings in Hamburg, cars drive over überschwermmte roads, emergency, collapsing by broken Elbdeich water mass, moving water, screen, waves beating against apartment window, Dr. Nevermann speaking, close, A few in the street with police officers police officers, something telling close, images of the devastation. -Aerial of Wilhelmsburg, pulpit of over this territory with Lübkefliegenden helicopter, Lübke in conversation with some recovered at a collection point, close, Bundeswehr soldiers are rescued from boats on land, food supply, old man climbs out of window in lifeboat, helicopter usage.
02. Paris. Mourning for the victims of the anti-OAS demonstration. -Funeral cars driving through streets, close to pan across people trellis, giant funeral procession in long Street, div. mourners in black, close, her face masking is frontal, coffin pit lowered, close to countless number of mourners at cemetery,.
03. Baden-Baden. Meeting Adenauer de Gaulle, - view by mirrors on road, div. recordings diplomatic car, individually, on gate driving to, cameramen, side, over fence throughout filming, close, looking through a fence on rising out and welcomed themselves gentlemen, fence, fence guests close, Adenauer to de Gaulle, followed by Schröderan trellis standing men passing through the corridor immediately, frontal, close, both standing, close, while in the Hintergrd. Schröder talks to a gentleman, backs of the two coming back through corridor State men, close. Snow fall off balcony, close.
04. Cairo. Titobesucht of wet. -Boat, full of cheering, excited Egyptians brandishing arms, screen, Tito leaves ship and is greeted by wet with warm embrace, close (in the background cameramen), exultant people, among others also elevated standing, excited in between flag (jugosl.), driving past Tito and his wife and Nasser in train standing at the cheering crowd on platforms with placards, waving, close, div. Settings frenetically cheering mass.
05. London. Jomo Kenyattaim colonial Ministry. -2 Black Prince on arrival at Lancaster House, walking and waving, Kenyatta at the entrance, beckoning with plume, close, half close, partial view of the LANC. House (diagonal), MEPs-lines, close, 3 fantastic decorated Negro Prince, sitting, close, Kenyatta sitting next to another black politician in civil, smiling, close. Supervision on Abgeordn. -Reiheln 06 Himalaya. Dusserah Festival. -Supervision on musical and dancing villagers, various settings on drumming, a long wind instrument of gambling, close, forming a pyramid dance group scene (in the Hintergrd. Viewers), among the spectators 2 girls, close, various settings procession, deities with himself leading A few figures, close.
07. sports a. Esch/Luxembourg. World Championship in cyclo-cross race. -Some athletes wear their wheels, etc. Rolf Wolfshohl, glad tuned viewers, close supervision on Avid Media, full-screen, winner: Renato Longo Longo beckoning, frontal, close.
b. Chamonix. World Championship in the special slalom. -Winner: Charles Bozon, 2nd: Guy Périllat, 3rd: Gerhard Nenning. L fall. C. Krynica/Poland. World Championships in Luge. -Skis tips when driving on snow track, close, snow-covered landscape with fir trees, by skiers from 2 up propelled ski-lifts, slow pan across mountains seen. 3 Luger rush, cameramen at the racetrack, close. Winner: the Thürineer Thomas Köhler.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bozon, Charles ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Kenyatta, Jomo ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Nasser, Gamal Abdel ; Nevermann, Paul ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Tito, Josip ; Köhler, Thomas ; Longo, Renato ; Nenning, Gerhard ; Périllat, Guy ; Wolfshohl, Rolf
London ; German North Sea coast ; Hamburg ; Baden-Baden ; Krynica/Poland ; Sahara ; Hong Kong ; Netherlands ; Paris ; Germany ; North Sea coast ; Himalaya ; Cairo ; North Germany ; Krynica ; France ; Esch/Luxembourg ; Chamonix ; Wilhelmsburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Musical events ; natural disasters ; Political events ; Police ; Cycling ; Rain ; Religious events ; Tobogganing ; Shipping ; Ships ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Deaths, funerals ; Debris ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Landscapes ; People ; festivals ; Water ; water emergency ; winter pictures ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Gastronomy ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 630/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m flood disaster in Hamburg camera: Rieck, Brandes, Rau, Zakariah demonstration to OAS victims, Paris origin: Gaumont meeting de Gaulle/Adenauer, Baden B. camera: Luppa Tito in the VAR origin: Novosti Kenyatta in London (for example, Unabhämgigkt.)
Origin: Pathe news Dussehra Festival, Himalayan origin: Pathe news cyclo-cross - World Cycling Championships camera: Luppa ski Chamonix origin: Pathé journal Luge World Championships, Poland origin: Polkronika end brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Ein Boxkampf mit John Bull
Land der Hoffnung
Welt im Film 44/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 450/1958
Welt im Bild 3/1952
Welt im Film 4/1945