Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 634/1962 23.03.1962
1st Munich. Int. Combatants meeting. -LIV. settings meeting before crematorium. Besides Bell Chair with läutender Bell, building half total, various settings versamml. Participants with flags, Bishop nit hand on the Bishop's staff standing front wall, close (at an angle behind l of clergyman and 2 civilians), side 2 settings. Clear view betw. Soldier series, close, Lahiri speaks (original sound), big, at rally on the streets place: "the Director of franz. Resistance movement during the second world war, the current President. Gene. "de Gaulle, said on the occasion of my official visit to Paris with regard to the German soldiers of the second World War: If a bad policy leads to crimes and oppression so the appreciation that bring forward the brave belongs to the all heritage of the human race." Various settings. UNT hung individual former combatants, with the order. d. listeners standing close to slow pan across huge crowd.
02. Paris. After 7 years of war: Armistice in Algeria. -Newspapers with the headline "ordre à l ' Armée: Cessez le feu..." ", are individually by stack suppose close double clock at traffic lights, (12.00), Pan down on crossroads, div. streetscapes, people increasing down to the Metro, men newspaper suspended from, sewing, swivel from the densely populated Champs Elysées with Arc de Triomphe in the background on roads Café with many newspaper readers, including young men here, close." -De Gaulle endures speech to the nation by table, close. Drive up de Gaulle's final of speech actuality: "... corn ensemble pour marcher sur la route de la civilisation."
03. England. Automation in the hospital. -Nurse takes patient in bed fever thermometer in mouth, close, patient m. Thermometer, feels a hand pulse smiling, big - the other one thinks stopwatch (nah, just arm approach visible), sister kill patient electronic belt, close, put another cable to their earlobes, faces of both persons ever big, dormant patient in dim light cable in your armpit, attached, oblique soloseat. close, electronic system before sitting and gazing out sister, close, takes listeners of davor stehd. Phone off finger when you select, close, close, div. closeups scales and beating out hands on the unit, sister marked curves on plan to close (across seen over her shoulder).
04. data-processing machine and electronic brain on a chicken farm. -Laboratory Assistant, sitting at table when parsing of eggs, including data quotes, measuring a yolk. -Worker raises eggs with hydraulic lifting apparatus of cardboard container on box on inclined belt of conveyor, where in the background other workers are employed, div. Settings leaves sort out chicken in laboratory under light irradiation, chicken Legestatt, close, egg in it, close.
05. Paris. Exhibition "Objects". -Hinged torso made of metal, rotating cylindrical 'dream machine', 'Artist' staring Spellbound, close, woman pushes tabletop with papers in slot a painted hochbeinigen box Cabinet, screw 2 "artist" on TV around, one stares hand key, close on the passing through the slit flickering on CRT, man takes gold-plated briquettes out of closet, seating area with fantastic framing man and woman sit opposite each, half close, 'Artist'-face, large, a Mr pillow in back puts the Lady, close. Woman pushes rotating wooden wall around them, close.
06. Salzburg. 'Avalanche'. Police dogs on the search for missing persons in the snow. Avalanche slide (archive). -Search parties with dogs in snow, soldier disappears backwards in snow cave, close, snow drift with lumps of snow cover 2 soldiers, one digs hole next to, close, various recordings search parties, including in series in a row on slope and individual search, dog, dogs total, digs hole free, dog head, appears spilled into caves opening (seen from inside), will be pulled out, close, dog barking the rescued.
07. Prague. World Championship in figure skating. -Freestyles of new world champion Donald Jackson Sieger on podium waving, with flowers typically hands.
08th Dortmund. Int. Horse Show for the "great prize of the Federal Republic". -Rode Piero d ' Inzeo. Sunbeam, Kurt Jarasinski on Godewind, Nelson Pessoaauf Gran gesture again Piero d' Inzeo au? The rock. Winner: d ' Inzeo knocking close tenderly at award ceremony, Sunbeams Hals. -Div. settings viewers, close, crowd in resources ranks, including applause.
9th Nuremberg. Football of 1 FC Nürnb. : FC Bayern München 1:2 - div. Door scenes and the gates in slow motion (recorded behind gate). -Viewers: among others: easier, agile man is gestikuliert wild with your hand, close to a neighbor. -Man pulls back his tongue into her mouth, big, cheering spectators, close, square, screen, waving far ausholend 'FCN'-flags.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; close-ups, detail ; Dogs ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; News, communications ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; War, prisoners of war ; Cultural events ; Art ; Works of art ; Curiosities ; avalanche danger ; Medicine ; People ; Military ; Holiday ; Science ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; mountain climbing, mountaineering ; mountain rescue ; Dogs ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 634/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7,-Front fighters meeting in Munich with Lübke speech camera: Seib, Zakariah, Hafner cease-fire in Algeria with de Gaulle speech origin: Gaumont automation in the hospital, England origin: Pathe news chicken farm with mass production, Engld.
Origin: Pathe news French Kunstauastellg. "Objects" origin: Gaumont Polizeihundausbildg. Snow camera: wild skating Jackson origin: State int. Horse Show, Dortmd.
Camera: Luppa, basic football 1st FC Nuremberg / FC Bayern, Munich camera: Luppa, basic, end-of-fire mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 207/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 886/1967