Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 635/1962 30.03.1962
01 Düsseldorf. Convention of movie theater owners of North Rhine-Westphalia. -Wilhelm Johnen stop speech (o - s narration). -Close audience applause, Aufsicnt on head Auditorium.
02. Gracia Patricia / wants to film again. -Grace upon receipt of the "Oscar" 1954th archive footage of their wedding.
03. Rome. Cardinal's hat ceremony in the St. Peter's Basilica. -Pope John XXIII is worn by nave on Chair, half close altar image filling, a Bishop kneels down before the enthroned Pope, kissing the hand and both cheeks him, close, among the guests of the Irish Staatspräs. de Valera. and Prince Albert of Liège. lateral ones. close, swing by the related to the Pope bishops on Holy Icons behind Pope Chair, screen-filling, Pope sitting, half-side, close (da lift Sexton).
04. cities for tomorrow. Individual skyscrapers, half total, behind Street, Transfokatorfahrt on front of the großfenstrigen office building, upward swing diagonally over box-shaped skyscraper, Park Lake with Swan before white high-rise in the behind-I of reason, look in street with mod high-rises, recorded I obliquely div. from the bottom sides of the House, various settings, modern buildings, is a city view from Düsseldorf. Prof. Tamms. used at his work table to the camera, close,-(O-Ton) speaks. Pan supervision on urban and city streets, roads, STS A lot traffic and people swarm, wide road of Hamburg with building & construction & spires in the background, about bombs destroyed city, looking through the railing of a highway bridge on the road and houses i. Hintergrd., Archivaufn. Sprengun of Berl. Station building, swing by d. old Memorial Church on construction worker b. cement mixing and stone setting, close, workers climb scaffolding, close, swing about the scaffolding, various recordings and settings mod townscapes, div. Children playing views Hansaviertel in Berlin, dark buildings, courtyards m., div. mod. social structures, including soloseat. Front with tight-fitting together banisters or inputs, screen, supervision at the crowded highway, Transfokator return of high-rise building front articulated in the form of honeycomb, symmetr. Mirror image by see stehd on stilts. Top suitable pedestrian, views from the outside ancient city panorama, insight into views. Road with half-timbered houses, gate and fountain, panning over wide-area window-rich house fronts, panoramic view from Tower to mod city neighborhoods, A few by night urgent shimmer of light from Windows, briefly. -Div. cities and housing projects of modern architects.
05. Stuttgart. -2nd German youth piano competition. -Hands of a piano-playing boy, close, meeting some people in College (outdoor - inscription ". Hochschule für Musik). Mounting boys & girls Lord (v. d. alternate b. piano playing, short, Jury?) something a boy explains the boy's close, making finger Lockerungsübung, listener, various settings of the piano (original sound) some boys, div. once, the hands, under d. spectators Elisabeth black main, close, listeners head, big.
06. Pirmasens. Soccer preliminary FK Pirmasens: FC Kaiserslautern 2:0 goal scenes in slow motion, moving viewers skein, close, screen, goal by Matischak. in slow motion, wildly cheering spectators, close, screen, joy jump of the citizens goalkeeper in slow motion, close, spectator side, close, wipes up disappointed over the eyes, frontal, close, boy upward swing over cheering spectators single curved flags, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Albert ; Monaco von, Gracia Patricia ; Johannes XXIII. ; Johnen ; Schwarzhaupt, Elisabeth ; Tamms ; Valera de ; Matischak
Rome ; Nigeria ; Chile ; Berlin ; Düsseldorf ; Göttingen ; Stuttgart ; Evian ; Hamburg ; Tyrol ; Pirmasens
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; Children ; filmmaking ; Football ; Musical events ; Religious events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Cities ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; transport questions ; Jobs ; Construction ; Exhibitions ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 635/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Ford ERG. d. F. theater owner to Aufhebg. d. film - pleasure.-control camera: Basic, Rieck Gracia Patr. v. Monaco films in Hollyw.
Origin: Metro new cardinals Rome origin: iNcom modern architecture camera: Rahim, Vlasdeck, Seib, o Connor, strong, ice man, Rau, reason, Pahl Jr.
Youth piano competition camera: Seib, Zakariah soccer of Kaiserslautern/Pirmasens camera: Basic, strong end brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Reporter aus Leidenschaft 1954
Welt im Film 251/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 730/1964
Welt im Film 261/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 821/1965
Welt im Film 245/1950
Welt im Bild 156/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 685/1963