Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 635/1962 30.03.1962
01 Düsseldorf. Convention of movie theater owners of North Rhine-Westphalia. -Wilhelm Johnen stop speech (o - s narration). -Close audience applause, Aufsicnt on head Auditorium.
02. Gracia Patricia / wants to film again. -Grace upon receipt of the "Oscar" 1954th archive footage of their wedding.
03. Rome. Cardinal's hat ceremony in the St. Peter's Basilica. -Pope John XXIII is worn by nave on Chair, half close altar image filling, a Bishop kneels down before the enthroned Pope, kissing the hand and both cheeks him, close, among the guests of the Irish Staatspräs. de Valera. and Prince Albert of Liège. lateral ones. close, swing by the related to the Pope bishops on Holy Icons behind Pope Chair, screen-filling, Pope sitting, half-side, close (da lift Sexton).
04. cities for tomorrow. Individual skyscrapers, half total, behind Street, Transfokatorfahrt on front of the großfenstrigen office building, upward swing diagonally over box-shaped skyscraper, Park Lake with Swan before white high-rise in the behind-I of reason, look in street with mod high-rises, recorded I obliquely div. from the bottom sides of the House, various settings, modern buildings, is a city view from Düsseldorf. Prof. Tamms. used at his work table to the camera, close,-(O-Ton) speaks. Pan supervision on urban and city streets, roads, STS A lot traffic and people swarm, wide road of Hamburg with building & construction & spires in the background, about bombs destroyed city, looking through the railing of a highway bridge on the road and houses i. Hintergrd., Archivaufn. Sprengun of Berl. Station building, swing by d. old Memorial Church on construction worker b. cement mixing and stone setting, close, workers climb scaffolding, close, swing about the scaffolding, various recordings and settings mod townscapes, div. Children playing views Hansaviertel in Berlin, dark buildings, courtyards m., div. mod. social structures, including soloseat. Front with tight-fitting together banisters or inputs, screen, supervision at the crowded highway, Transfokator return of high-rise building front articulated in the form of honeycomb, symmetr. Mirror image by see stehd on stilts. Top suitable pedestrian, views from the outside ancient city panorama, insight into views. Road with half-timbered houses, gate and fountain, panning over wide-area window-rich house fronts, panoramic view from Tower to mod city neighborhoods, A few by night urgent shimmer of light from Windows, briefly. -Div. cities and housing projects of modern architects.
05. Stuttgart. -2nd German youth piano competition. -Hands of a piano-playing boy, close, meeting some people in College (outdoor - inscription ". Hochschule für Musik). Mounting boys & girls Lord (v. d. alternate b. piano playing, short, Jury?) something a boy explains the boy's close, making finger Lockerungsübung, listener, various settings of the piano (original sound) some boys, div. once, the hands, under d. spectators Elisabeth black main, close, listeners head, big.
06. Pirmasens. Soccer preliminary FK Pirmasens: FC Kaiserslautern 2:0 goal scenes in slow motion, moving viewers skein, close, screen, goal by Matischak. in slow motion, wildly cheering spectators, close, screen, joy jump of the citizens goalkeeper in slow motion, close, spectator side, close, wipes up disappointed over the eyes, frontal, close, boy upward swing over cheering spectators single curved flags, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Interviews; Children; filmmaking; Football; Musical events; Religious events; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Cities; Buildings; automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Works of art; transport questions; Jobs; Construction; Exhibitions; Viewers and audience; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 635/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Ford ERG. d. F. theater owner to Aufhebg. d. film - pleasure.-control camera: Basic, Rieck Gracia Patr. v. Monaco films in Hollyw.
Origin: Metro new cardinals Rome origin: iNcom modern architecture camera: Rahim, Vlasdeck, Seib, o Connor, strong, ice man, Rau, reason, Pahl Jr.
Youth piano competition camera: Seib, Zakariah soccer of Kaiserslautern/Pirmasens camera: Basic, strong end brand 3.1 m
Grace Kelly’s 90th Birthday (* November 12, 1929)
Her life seemed like a fairy tale, mythologized by her early death: a cult of worship surrounds Grace Kelly to this day.
The daughter of a respectable family discovers her passion for acting while still in school, where she stars in several plays. She goes on to study acting at the prestigious American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York and get her first paycheck from working as a model. After graduating she participates in several stage and film productions before making a breakthrough in 1952 with “High Noon” directed by Fred Zinneman. She goes on to make three films with Alfred Hitchcock: “Dial M for Murder”, “Rear Window” and “To Catch a Thief”. By her mid-twenties Grace Kelly is Hitchcock’s favourite aloof blonde heroine as well as one of America’s great character actresses. In 1955 she receives a Golden Globe and an Academy Award for best actress in a leading role for her performance in “The Country Girl”.
When she attends the Cannes Film Festival she meets Prince Rainier III of Monaco. They get married in 1956 and have three children. With a heavy heart Princess Grace Patricia of Monaco, her new official name, gives up her acting career. From now on she only performs her representative duties as a princess. When Hitchcock offers her the leading role in “Marnie” six years after her glamorous wedding she first accepts but then has to withdraw due to the pressure from the public of the principality of Monaco, which leaves her extremely disappointed.
Shortly before her 53rd birthday she dies in the aftermath of a car accident, the details of which have never been entirely solved.