Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 636/1962 06.04.1962
1st Vienna. Lübkes/State visit. -Imperial Palace with forecourt, total, cut-out facade with over Balkonvhängenden Bu. -Flags, close + screen, Lübke and wife. the local entry in the Golden book, tapestry with Eagle emblem, screen-filling, 3 Austrian members close, Lübke couple at a reception with some men standing drinking wine, close, pan across the German Imperial Crown on table, big, couple Lübke with some men. including sharpening. and Schröder. the Crown, look closely at, sharpening in addition to some gentlemen, seitl., close, enter an and. Space, swivel on imperial cot with bronze Angel & decorating on. Head close. -Div. once. Schloß Schönbrunn, falor. illuminated for gala reception, at night, with bandwagon before, guests in a row stairs coming up (inside) side close Lübke and sharpening. Enter Festsaal, generic greeting happened. Hosts, including close, Lahiri & sharpening before pictures standing, close painting image filling. -Visit the Spanish riding school, dressage riding with music production (sound), among the spectators close: Schröder, Mrs Lübke. Sharpening & Lübke (v. l. to r.)
02. prelude of the hobbyhorses of Switzerland. The largest model railway in the world. -Div. once, the Bernina railway reconstructed facility, Builder Hanspeter Diem to the elect. Switchgear side close supervision on multiple moving model trains in station.
03. France. Yves Klein. paint with a blowtorch. -2 large round gas tank side by side, half close, soldering tip with fire Jet, big, small with long blowtorch on canvas drives around, while a firefighter ready for use with hose tracked his movements, upward shooting soldering flame, big, swing over the artwork, Fireman considers it standing musing, side, close.
04. Italy. -The Garter collection of Signore Gino Villani. -Swivel on woman leg pair with fishnet stockings along garter thigh, close, Villani at table sitting, frontal, close, pulls a Strumfband in the length, div. once. Woman leg with flower-decorated stockings strips and Villani at the present and looking at individual bands, swing on table with several overlying bands. -Man pair of legs, standing u. s. Turning with calf stockings and garter belts, close.
05. France. Writer for ELAN and his friend the Parrot. -Parrot scrambling for ELAN on his body up, big, with the parrot on shoulder, leaving Bird Bird takes on car of the typewriter with (only hands of long dash shown.), managed by long ELAN, sitting on pole, lining of mouth his Lord, Parrot is washed with cold water blasting in shots I hand stone (only man arms shoots).
06. Bornhöved. Holst. The talking dog of the family Prince. -Poodle head frontal, gr. Newspaper clipping m. headline "Mr Prince 2 interview with talking poodles". Poodle to line leader, d. F. on doorstep of woman is expected, enter, swing by on pillow ruhd. Poodle head, frontal, Gr., on animal psychologists Peter Kuhlemann. at his desk, speaks (original sound - see back cover). The designs are folgd. Backed recordings: various settings poodle feeding, mistress wipes poodle, the keeping in the arm, with towel close to the snout, Mr Prince sits next to his poodle on sofa and speaks to him, while he has arranged a treat him, the words "Mama" before (original sound), dog, close, a couple of times in a row says "Mama" (interview), gets the treat as a reward. (see also back) Sport 07 Mannheim. Sepp Herbergers. 65th birthday. -Framed caricature of him on the wall, large, H. in Sesser at birthday party leaning close, gift packages mounted on wall, close, coffee table, close, in various settings, memory photo d. German national ELF to wall, close, Cabinet with trophies and bookshelves, framed Panel with the order of u. Badge of honor, A few excitement hanging wall, corner of the room with trophies and various close vessels at bort and including suspended pairs of boots and images.
8th Munich. -Competition for the title of the best Fingerhaklers of Bavaria. -Table round v. Bayern in national costume starts with beer seideln and leads them to the mouth, close, hands reach into bucket and rub with magnesium powder, close to the various settings of the competition and the tense audience, among the participants last year's winner Willi Lehner defeated an opponent. -Winner: Hans knife Schmidt. is embraced, palms, close. Older amused. Audience, great. -9th Aintree. Grand national. -Some bookmakers b. signaling, close, visitors. standing, study booklets, close, div. riders mount their horses, close, various settings. Audience. Narration see history. Winner: Kilmore unt. Jockey Fred winter.
To. 6: Peter Kuhlemann: (quote): "Dear admissions, all dogs, shepherds, Struppis, dachshund, descended from wolves, and of the Wolfish here they have brought the Pack behavior to us, i.e. basically master or mistress for our domestic dogs are even real guiding wolves, and they To give themselves trouble to adapt to the guiding wolves, i.e. they behave accordingly, and if you are very special trouble with them, then they learn even A few words say the Fürstschen dogs of "Mama", E.g. here. -"But, please, it should not encourage, now everywhere to give language training the dogs. We stay at the schwanzwedelnden or the ordinary dog. 'Wauwau'. "(this includes: rear view of schwanzwedelnden poodle on carpet, large, begging and barking (o).)" -Paws of upward inculcate poodle in the Living room, close.)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Diem, Hanspeter ; Ludwig II. von Monaco ; Klein, Yves ; Kuhlemann, Peter ; Langelan ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Schärf ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Villani, Gino ; Herberger, Sepp ; Lehner, Willi ; Messerschmidt, Hans ; Winter, Fred ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; close-ups, detail ; Hobby ; Dogs ; Interviews ; Fire ; Fireworks ; Football ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Curiosities ; Science ; Entertainment, festivals ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Dogs ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 636/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7,-Lübke in Austria camera: Luppa model railway origin: Cine journal blowtorch Instead of brush origin: Gaumont garter collector origin: SEDI Parrot origin: Eclair of engaging poodle camera: Rieck Sepp Herberger at the age of 65 camera: strong origin: Archive finger flower Cup, Munich camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner Grand National in 1962 origin: Pathe news end mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 44/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 19/1950
Welt im Film 187/1948
Welt im Bild 59/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 654/1962
El Mundo al Instante 580/1973
Welt im Bild 172/1955