Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 639/1962 27.04.1962
01 New York. Visit of the Shah. by Persia and Farah Diba. -Triumph ride of the couple by road, confetti rain on houses front (seen from moving car), the couple gets out of the car and is welcomed by woman and man on the street, half-close, end of film photographers group, frontally located in the image moving (driving?), close to the 2 police officers on the street greeting (m. hand to CAP), close.
02. UNITED STATES. Maneuvers on the "enterprise". -(s. auch UFA 299) related pairs of legs with fluttering marine pants, large, side front Marine Corps situated far in the background in a long series, series. on the edge of the aircraft carrier standing Mariner, Kennedy. is welcomed on the deck of ship's officer?, half close, Kennedy leaning next to a gentleman on the railing (halbseitl. seen from the rear), shows after a jet fighter with the finger in his direction, several explosions in the water followed by flying on Düsenbombern, numerous amphibious tank move through water (in the background carrier), Kennedy in addition to the Schatu of Persia (both m. Sonnenbr.) before an officer series sitting and observing, nah, seen silhouettes of both from behind, close, + views of the maneuver on and over the water, Number of amphibian tanks drive to coast, sideways, half close, intermediate cut above spectators, close, numerous soldiers flow out the plate on the country, Kennedy and the Shah walking on the beach (see gun noise - o-ton),. with companions over Beach, side, close, Shah leads hand Hat before officers distressing in the background, close.
03. Paris. Chimes - maintenance. -Man ascends the steep stairs in the Dark Tower, close (viewed from below), swivel about the workings of a clock tower, close, man draws tremendous leverage on close watch, rotating steel coil, large, look man on his pocket watch and attacks close in massive movement, pointer shadow touches over antique dial with Roman numerals, big, close-up Tower, seen from below, swivel down on older workers on sidewalk, which comparing lowers down views from the top on his watch and Furthermore, frontal image heavy clock pendulums, comes close, legs + feet of a worker rising up a spiral staircase in the semi-darkness, big div. once. Movement and the pulling on long lever, close, its a stairs rising man behind railing (into the dusk), close.
04. "The Chair itself". -Compilation div. modern chairs, of which one suddenly disappears after the other, round Chair made of curved steel struts filled with round Polsterchen, great trick shot various settings. Man in reclining position rotates with the Chair mounted in cylindrical steel frame, by he itself repels m. d. feet per floor, various on the. Swivel chairs with and without people, ultra modern chairs, antique chair with armrest, woman in bathing suit is on 3 used side by side transparent art fabric bales, rises, Bale tilt.
05. Munich. OLAF Gulbransson Memorial Exhibition. -Gulbranssons, big bust of various his caricatures and studies, depending on size. -Archive: Gulbr. stands in front of his house in Tegernsee, standing at the garden table, only m. loincloth wearing legs in off, close. Fur boots, close, G makes dive in Garden swimming pool and swims, bent half-close, G. of pig and the neck tapping with tender, halbnan, G. d. m. in bathrobe fire hook fire schürend, close, G. on his work table, large, under d. scratching eye, draws close.
06. California. University 'LA SIERRA'. -Students of the University in athletic exercises on sports grounds, etc. at the hanging, floor exercises, A few students take contact and slide on his belly through water-Schliddern railway. -Close some students of buildings containing passing la Sierra high school,.
07. California. Pole vault world record of 4, 895 m by John Uelses. -Üelses with a jump, archive footage jumps from Bob Gutowsky. Bob Richards, (fliegd. Pastor), Lehnertz(Zeitlupe;, 3 Sprünge v. Möhring (Zeitl.). Uelses of of-John m. glass fiber rod, applauding ranks, filling image with his 4,895 m jump, Uelses about sports ground going close to side.)
08th Annapolis. Children-boxes. Crowd of children in addition to boxing ring standing side., performs in Group animated box movements, close, various settings, a site 2 small boys, rows of onlooking children and partly in Boxer-dress, side, close.
09 Sao. Paulo. The Brazilian training camp. Football national soccer team. -oviv. Pictures of footballers in Garden in chairs lying, Pele thoughtfully with the hand be Chin kraulend, side trippelnde on the place feet in sneakers, big, head of Peles in supervisory and low movement, big, Pele with a partner of ball training, archive recording of the final gg. Sweden 1958.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Boxes ; Gymnastics ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Maneuver ; People ; Military ; Military events ; Holiday ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Entertainment, festivals ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 639/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7,-Shah of Persia in N,-York origin: Metro U.S. Marine maneuvers with Kennedy origin: Metro clock care in France origin: Eclair Danish Chair exhibition in Hamburg camera: fire OLAF-Gulbransson-Ausstellg. u. Rückbl.
Camera: Vlasdeck origin: Archive US Sports College la Sierra origin: Metro world record pole vault of John Uelses origin: Metro, archive children's boxes in Annapolis origin: Metro sports portrait bras. Soccer player Pele camera: Eichhorn, Franz origin: Brazil end mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 147/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 234/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 27/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 434/1958
Freitag bis Montag (im Ruhrgebiet)
Wie für unsere Feldgrauen gesorgt wird