Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 641/1962 11.05.1962
01 Berlin. Brit. Weeks. -Oblique. Insight into m. brit. Street in front of base Gedächtn flanked flags. -Church, Vali. Flag side. old front towers. & new Memorial Church, is Berl. Coat of arms & font poster "Brit. Weeks Berlin 1962 "on building wall, close, Lübkebegrüßt Street m. people trellis ält. Brit. General, side. Nah, neb. Lübke barely shoots. Wilhelmina, Willy Brandty, frontal, big, before heads i. Htrgrd., group curious before road in diagonally. Jerks. seeing, close, including Mrs m. child i. arm hand reaches out, oblique supervision on traffic junction on the Ku-Damm, Berl. A policeman watching British b. traffic control, side. close and half close to square in front of Gedächtn. -K., Ku-Damm m. head-on into the image kommd. Cars (front-brit. ««Minibus), Bobby, frontal, close, is währd. Traffic control interview (interview - s. narration).
02. Berlin. Honorary letter & torchlight for Lucius D. clay. -Policeman opens ankommd rear shock. Cars, clay gets out, welcomes the Brandt close (car & people in the Htrgrd.) and and. Mr, nah, looking to hint. Straßenabgrenzg., close to half, frontal, Brandt, clay + Entourage enters Hall, Brandt has pride of place clay a. podium, half-close, read standing Traditio. Clay & Herrn(zu dess.) Rights sitza.)D. words ceremony (original sound), close to clay, smiling, big, document bildf, Brandt reads Traditio. the now standing men's certificate of commendation, close (o - s SPR. text), set including Archivaufn. : U.S. battalions on gr. Place, set against the backdrop of clay & and. General s. herzl. welcome air bridges pictures (via embankment with fahrd., close, Railway herankommd. Aircraft, transport of the Liberty Bell) clay and Johnson v. Schöneb. Town Hall, close to wall pictures, arriving U.S. units, a. Ku-Damm. -Clay is b. presentation of certificates v. Brandt & and. Mr congratulates, close. -Mohammed Adnan interviewed various passers-by on clay's departure v. Berlin (see narration). -Nächtl. Torchlight by amount of clay before his building from lot umdrängt, half-close, lächelnder youth before torches, large, clay with flowers by lot immediately, protected by police, close, shield, OVR. Torchlight away towering over worn, large: "Thank You - Lucius D. Clay".
03. the Muse Polyhymnia a. England. Ray Anton. -Div one, jugendl. Auditorium, skiffle-group on stage, close, various settings. Ray m. microphone of d. hands in front of Group of musicians singing (original sound), close, ecstatic girls listening to, close.
b. Amsterdam. Cliff Richard. -Div verzücktes once, and with moving to the rhythm. jugendl. Audience, cliff in the circles of beat guitarist with a rock ' n roll (original) stehd Chair. Girls legs (up for knee sichtb.), close to wild applause,.
c. Lauenstein. Mixed choir "Harmony". Choir members through Hügellandsch. wandering, half close, with moved block. Choir singing (o-ton: "Start to announce the morning."), 2 part set. Castle?(Half-timbered House), pivoting on singd. Chorus, various settings. Singer, close, untergelegte block Bilaer: fliegd hole of a Bird House. & Songbird nursing into, white Spitz, is on the hind legs close, aufreckend, up, close, old woman inspired by listening to the geöf. Window, close, ält. Pair appears hint. Flower tendrils on, listen up, close, housewife from window looking down, close the PIC. Couple wearing m. liqueur glasses, frontal trays, tray comes fully into the picture, supervision on circle of poor, get the glasses. taken, glasses attaching v. unt. from the Middle, close.
d. Coburg. 100 year celebration d. German singer Federal. -Div. recordings spectators, including Lübkemit sunglasses, close, div. once, singing choirs, partly o-ton, Tower v. unt. angle swivel recorded, down on it attached. Coat of arms of Coburg & shield "German Sängerbund", including Archway m. hindurchfahrd. Cars, A few men in costumes go to fahrd. Cars passing by OVR. Street (Church i. Htrgrd.), plaque d. creation of the Confederation of the 1862 at wall, totally close, moving standard carrier m. Club flags in costumes (with padded vocals o-ton: "Joy, schöner Götterfunken". - Fireworks.)
04. Monschau. 8 int. Canoe slalom. -Div. once. Tracking einzl. Participants, close, tilt the supervision on power with people trellis, 2 boats, close. Winner: Dietmar points.
05. London. Student football England: Germany 1:2 - saluting cannons on sidelines in action (stands equivalent in the background), 2 boys keep disappointed their hands in front of your face, close, div. once. Audience with mainly young students, grandstands neckline with applaudierd. and viewers schwenkenden cloths, bildf. -The game without slow motion.
06. Dortmund. Boxing match. Gustav Scholz, Neal rivers suggests. K. O. - man hits on Gong, close (in the background audience on the edge of the d. boxing ring), div. Zuschaueraufn., large and close, mainly jg. Women, rivers is shown after 2 precipitation in corner and cringes, is by Scholz and referee led by ring, a supervisor is a glove of languished in area d. To create rivers in close rings seated rivers.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Dogs ; Fire ; Fireworks ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Musical events ; Paddle ; Police ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Holiday ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Dogs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 641/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7,-m engl. weeks in Berlin camera: Pahl sen., Pahl Jr.
Honorary citizenship & farewell v. General clay camera: Pahl Jr.
Pop singer Cliff Richard and Ray Anton origin: Pathé news, Polygoon choir "Harmony" camera: fire, o Connor Song Festival in Coburg camera: Hafner, Harry Oakes canoe slalom, Monschau camera: Luppa, fundamental youth football Dtld. / England origin: Pathe news boxes Gustav Scholz / River in Dortmd.
Camera: Luppa, basic end-mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 717/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 774/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 93/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 716/1963
Welt im Film 227/1949
Welt im Film 51/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 545/1960