Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 647/1962 22.06.1962
01 Berlin. "17 June" - rally with Adenauer, speech - military vehicle rides big cross through the image, upward swing OVR. Brancenb. Door behind it, total, people train, forward tragd wreaths. Gentlemen, through people trellis on Memorial continues to, frontal, serious mainly jg. Viewers, bildf., wreath-laying ceremony (multiple). Adenauer, Brandt & and politicians in front of crowd following the ceremony, wreath loop "The Government", big, top monument of the "June of 17", large, downward swing OVR. Schöneb. Town Hall on people-filled square, banners "Freedom for the 16 million in the zone" + the wall "must fall!" the close above heads, man in sportswear ignited the flame with torch close, flame front of town hall façade with Signum d. Berl. Bears, Adenauer, close, close all. Pages waving alongside the smiling Brandt Gallery, half close, applaudierd. Quantity rear view Adenauer in speech, close supervision from halfway up the course.
02. BU. -Rep. Beginning of the elections. -Each swing from trees down big on election poster "CDU" (m. portrait of Dr. Franz Meyers), "SPD front: clean water, clean air, less noise for all - targets of the new Government". -FDP poster (unit) at stake, close, various shots poster-manufacturing operation, including close-up shots layer presses in operation, women posters one above the other, woman is one of posters. -Jacobo, sitting at desk, frontal, close + big, talks OVR. the importance of d. options (O-T. - s. narration), holding hands while in s. his glasses, fumbles around it. -CDU, SPD - FDP poster in a total. -03. Vienna: State visit of King Frederik and Queen Ingrid. The Danish Royal couple walks with escort Castle steps up, frontal, close, Ingrid with huge. Bouquet of roses in his arms, Detailaufnähme Strauß roses, bildf., both depending on the entry in the Golden book, visit to the Imperial Palace, close div. once, both at the. Viewing, Saleem about violin behind glass, both m. others behind playing pianist standing, side. Gambling hands, close supervision. -Poster: State Opera / "Der Rosenkavalier", in Lodge of honor of, barely recognizable, rank down from bent to the Loge applaud. Audience, close, look at ranks m. stehd. Audience, frontal. -Beethovens birthplace, half total, bildf. Swivel OVR. Beetho. Room with the wing, Beetho. -Portrait on wall, bildf., the Royal couple at a wine tasting (he doesn't drink), with nightly Ovation torches and Danish flags, Royal couple in the off. Window stehd. they beckoning, half-close.
04. future occupation. Deep-sea fishing. -Fish auction from archive. -Bremerhaven. School for young fishermen. -Fishing apprentice network sets apart, close, fishing school, totally, different to the. d. training of the boys, including boy at the helm in classroom, teacher shows some students dealing with the Octants, network weaving, young leave boat crane to water, swing on ropes in the boat, rowing unt. Guidance of the teacher on 8 rowing, various settings. Rowing, wake, screen-filling. -Herring catches from archive (helmsman at the big wheel, fishing boats on the high seas) 05 Santiago. Departure from Santiago. -Women stand with arts and crafts work, hands this close (raffia works). -Master & apprentice in an artistic blacksmith, master works in relief of Neil-, hand with hammer and file this close and big. -Women behind stand with ceramics, Mrs b. manufacture of Tonkrugs, hands this close, kl. Girl forms small jar, close, sets it to 2 and. KL. Jugs, finger this big. -Hand holds copper jug with human forms. -Weaver standing and by tube from kl. Tank drinking Chilean, frontal, near Weaver, short, hands b. d. close work. -Forging of Huasso spores with several employed men, 2 Chileans (the one in clothing of the time of the Conqueror) behangenes wood scaffolding talking happily about a spore in the hand of the one, with spores, screen.
Arrival of the last fans see herzl. Welcome to airport. Then cheerfully waving gangway down, looking to people standing on the roof of the terminal building, Lufthansa plane on airfield, total(dahinter startet anderes Flugzeug).
06. Santiago. World Cup: Brazil: CSSR = 3:1 - div recordings of Esperanto happy spectators, including a Negro, close, wedelnd square with flags, screen-filling, gate in slow motion, brasilian. Players hug, close, close, A few tricky situations at the gates in slow motion, warm hugs on the field after the game, Merry up photographer group audience, seitl., & low bouncing ält. Woman with sunglasses, frontal, close. -The Czech goalkeeper Schroif is lowered head over the place close, cheering the players derive from the field;
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Fishing ; Football ; Musical events ; Plants ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Rain ; Advertising ; Schools, training ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Technology, industry ; People ; Water ; water emergency ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fisheries ; Industrial ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 647/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7,-m 17 June in Berlin (m. Adenauer) camera: Pahl Landtag Nordrh.-westf. & speech Jacobs camera: Luppa Danish Royal couple in Vienna origin: Austria fish auction, Cuxhaven origin: Archive school for young fishermen, Bremerhaven camera: Seib fishing origin: Archive arts and crafts, Chile/fragrance Hansa camera: Jürgens, ground Chile, World Cup: Brazil/Czechoslovakia camera: Jürgens, basic end-mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 72/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 292/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 962/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 23/1950
Die Hochofenwerke der Gutehoffnungshütte
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 890/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 756/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 587/1961