Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 653/1962 03.08.1962
01 Rendsburg. Air Defense school. -Bu. Military instructor prior to the class. Bearing device. Gr. -Model site, soldier hand turns model gun, close. -Electronic devices. 2 hands, close open door of a radar device with attached model radar screen. Radar equipment, close. Swivel on huge Rotunda, soldiers behind cannons during exercise in "Shooting cinema", circle nit Neon "sharp focus", large, trainers are shooting instruction and command (original sound), light aircraft flying A few Nahaufn before dark background.,. Soldiers hint. Gun, automatic meter of "shots" + "Matches", bildf., armoured anti-aircraft twin is on difficult. Off-road driving. Anti-aircraft weapons and their operation: Soldier behind with Swivel device + radar screen, others behind swiveling close. Device through telescopes looking close, soldier in addition there statement, close, radar screen, big, stealth bushes are to pages of a flak gun, 4 soldiers jump on installation, close: flying over aircraft u. the targeting radar, alignment of the gun tubes, depending on local soldier close to swivel on gun, white flag is kept high, big, grenade batteries are inserted into the gun, close, various on the. Sharp shooting from Cannon, pipe large during firing, the falling capsules a. d. Earth, close.
02. New York. Great reception for the miniature model of the "Bremen". -Ocean ship from behind with wake, before entering port, the captain i. d model. Center in port retracts, photographer on the shore before skyscrapers in the Htrgrd, side, close, various settings, of before New York silhouette in the port fahrd. Practice model, pan. Model, close.
03. Dahme / Baltic Sea. Maritime rescue exercise the DLRG. - man looks nit through binoculars over Beach, soloseat tents at sea. close, swivel on the campsite on the beach, then man paddling with his hands, falls into the water, close, collapse rescue swimmers in speedos from tent (from inside seen.), on the banks of sport diving suits pull over 2 divers drop backwards to Jetty into the seating in the water, side. Nah, Crowl float with snorkel, close, rescue in the water, attempts at resuscitation. -Views of beach with baskets and lake behind it.
04. Amsterdam. Casting school for car drivers. -Div. on the. flying cars, driver of car ride on, side. Nah, foot rests brake pedal several times, close test track is wet-sprayed, close (only waterjet shown.), div. is torn around, close shots spin exercises control, man closes hint. einsteigd. Driver VW door, half side, close, the two short wave is to, starts the car, seen Chaussee, frontal, with ride on lone line VW from behind.
05. Russia. Ascent of Elbrus mountain. -Torrent, a climber crosses it on narrow tree trunk and using one eagerly. Rope, close, cut-out OVR legs while walking. d. master, close, a man lurches climbers for the climb of exciting white water, bubbling water masses, screen, a sheer side., half close, 4 climbers set along their sunglasses, go over glacier, chop the climbers to Summit with pickaxes in snow, including close, half close.
06. Nijmegen / Netherlands. International 4-day March. -Rear view body a crowd of soldiers and civilians, sprightly marching and singing, elderly gentleman close,, soloseat. large, diverse on the. Hiking columns schott on the highway and in town, including Bundeswehr troops. Bagpiper, Israelite March column, male and female. Soldiers consisting of, singing, Bundeswehr with luggage, a soldier and jg. Girl on the side of the Road To give a kiss, div. soldier columns, acclaimed by the population.
07. Dortmund. DFB Bundestag decides on introduction of the Bundesliga - election of the new DFB President Dr. Gösmann. -Football game, short. -Views of Conference Hall with a stage in the background, half total, Dr. Peco Bauwens, halbseitl., large (2 roses i. fo.) Dr. Gösmann at the lectern, close, Herberger in the audience, big, Gös man baby badge contagious both To give up the hands, close look by stage on head audience,.
08 Hamburg. 62. German Championships. Discus thrower, close. Relay race pole vault in slow motion (in the Middle, is broken) hurdles, frontal, in short, Mr launch gives lateral ones. close. -1500 m race of men with leaf Böthling, Eyerkaufer; Harald Norpoth, siegt(vor Eyerkaufer). -Head audience, screen, the winners have the arms umeinander put, smile, frontal, close. Anemometer, great. -100 m men: start, run, including frontal (shortly after launch) and target passage in slow motion, winner: Heinz Schumann. -Pole vaulter keep z bars. Measuring vertical flying cross beam together, young spectator with his tongue over her lips, big. -Dieter Möhring, jumps 4.50 m (slow motion;. Applaud. Audience a. bleachers, MacLennan close, breathing. -200 m women: win Jutta Heine, their final sprint in slow motion. Happy to applaud. Audience, bildf. Jutta takes Glückwünscne, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Camping, Campinger ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; Special events ; festivals ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Parades ; Radar ; Rain ; Armor ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; Swimming ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Diving, diver ; Technology ; diving ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Landscapes ; avalanche danger ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Military events ; Holiday ; Water ; water emergency ; winter pictures ; Science ; Jobs ; mountain climbing, mountaineering ; mountain rescue ; German 99.169 weekly show GmbH: ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 653/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m air defence school of the Bundeswehr, Rendsbg.
Origin: remote service material miniature model of the "BREMEN" i. ne York origin: Metro D.R.L.G.-exercise in Dahme/Baltic Sea camera: Oakley car-slip-school origin: Polygoon climbers on the Hlbrus origin: Sovkino 4 days March from Nijmegen origin: Polygoon Fußball - Bundesliga, Ablösg. Dr. Peco Bauwens dch. Dr. Gösmann camera: Jürgens, Zakariah 62. German Championships in Hamburg camera: Basic, Rieck, end-of-fire mark 3, 1 m
60th Anniversary of the DFB Decision to Launch the Bundesliga Soccer League
July 28, 1962, heralded a new era in the history of German soccer.
On this day, the delegates gathered at the DFB national convention in Dortmund and decided to create a nationwide, single-league top division. Starting in the 1963/64 season, Germany's soccer champions would no longer be determined in a cup format, but in a nine-month points round without a final.
Since the early 1930s, there have been repeated efforts to create a national league, but they have always failed due to the resistance of the state associations, which vehemently clung to the amateur concept of the sport - not least because of the consequences of economization, especially for smaller, financially weaker clubs. However, this lead to more and more German star players leaving the country, with the result that the performance level of the teams remained below their potential.
The disappointing World Cup in Chile in 1962, together with the advocacy of the then national coach Sepp Herberger and the newly elected DFB president Hermann Neuberger, was therefore considered to be the decisive factor in Germany becoming the last European country to decide to introduce the new playing system.
As many as 46 clubs would compete for the 16 spots in the Bundesliga, which are allocated according to sporting, financial, infrastructural and geographical criteria, but were heavily criticized for their lack of transparency.
In the end the founding members consisted of the following clubs: Hamburger SV, Werder Bremen, Eintracht Braunschweig, FC Schalke 04, Borussia Dortmund, 1. FC Köln, Meidericher SV (later Duisburger SV), SC Preußen Münster, 1. FC Saarbrücken, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, Eintracht Frankfurt, Karlsruher SC, VfB Stuttgart, Hertha BSC, 1. FC Nürnberg and TSV 1860 München.
In order to prevent pure professional soccer, a statute adopted in October 1962 imposed caps on salaries, bonuses and transfer fees.
When Hertha BSC violated these requirements two years later, the club was punished with mandatory relegation. In addition, the number of teams was increased to the 18 still in use today, due to the unclear handling of the actual relegated teams.
The premiere match of the new Bundesliga took place on August 24, 1963, with Timo Konietzka of Borussia Dortmund scoring the first Bundesliga goal after less than a minute into the match against Werder Bremen.