Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 655/1962 17.08.1962
01 Berlin. "One year later" (s. a. UFA). -Review of 13 8 61 - Brandenb. Gate hint barbed wire and walls. Review: Brandenb. Gate, halbseitl., total, with the crowd being Vopos have military vehicle, great, A few settings i gen m. of barbed wire laying out, man held morning post headline "East Berlin is closed off," close, group of people with newspaper readers in mid Br. gate, mounting: m. guns, including lower body of three, at the Br. gate, close to Volksarmisten groups and groups serious blickd. West Berlin, close. Balloon fire. Tor m. environment, 1962, half side wall m. barbed wire & gr. Wire coils being halbseitl. close. Lübke address to all Germans v. table, large (interview - s. SPR. text) highlighted: div. once. Sector boundary wall at Potsdamer Platz, deserted road crossing closed off, long swivel OVR. Wall sideways, gr. Archive footage: weeping entlanggeführte her husband to wall woman escape old. Mrs d. window. Pan v. vermauertem House on Memorial for "Bernd Lünser", close to image, m. wall victims on deathbed m. saying "you could us. His brother"on Bank of the spree, memorial stone"the unknown. Refugee", half-dead, each STS guardians, barge moves along a slogan band"who is attacking the DDR will be destroyed", jg. Man holds schweld. Torch, Gr., people on the Spree Riverfront Memorial, wreath loop "the victims d. wall", close, many winkd. People, wall in front of high building, a crowd on bridge, ringing Liberty Bell, gr, Schweigeminut on d Ku Damm(s. Ufa), aut-o plate, big russ. Officers in car, side, close. Archive: don't tear gas bombs. OVR. Wall thrown.
02. Russia. Orbit Nikolajewr. & Popowitsch(s. UFA)-recoil smoke b. rocket launch, nah, Rak. Start unt. Gr. Smoke, cutting surface.
03. Heidelberg. Visit of the Russian. General Ivan Jakubowski. in the US headquarters. Begrüßungsaufstellg. on the barrack square, total, number of US u. Poles, Soviet flag, Gr., j. podium enters Soviet flags soldier series b. salut shooting & regards, j., with officers soldiers assigned to, briefly, grüßd. Soldiers, close, j. hands with a soldier and greets, close.
04. Hamburg. "The case of Schlieker". -Shots of the desertified shipyard v. boat off, crane, seen through the window sideways m. inscription "Schlieker throw" pan on lifebuoy, gr. Archive recordings launched of a giant ship with champagne christening. Various settings. d. auslaufd. Will ship anchor. to both. Pages with water left. Div on the. empty Office, cutting writes. with empty. Basket, ashtray m. crumples. Paper, swing practice. rsrief m. hand tagged wrote. Company name, empty work space, ship on the quay, halbseitl, dead, div. part once. shipyard, workers get off bus, Schlieker terrain, police enter entrance a. handout distributing reading in the walk, close, waiting workers before "Recruitment office", close, various settings. Workers, gr. + close, Sten end legs gr, 2 shadow rush from fo. kommd. Workers advance, which go to the shipyard workers begins to climb up high head v. unt. seen, close, crane swivels component, close. Walters interviewed the technical director Van Ried. on d. shipyard (o - s SPR. text), Blohm-& Voss building and i. fo. Welder b. d. work, weld m. sparkles. Sparks, close, 4 workers v. back, go with their tool over the terrain, barges travelling to port it.
05. Torquay. "" A windjammer regatta route England - Holland band sailor climbs in the shrouds, close, half dead., sailor m. Cap m. inscription "Vespucci", great, Captain gets something whistle high, close to the mouth, big, sailor series of transverse pole, div. on the. Windjammer i. port, front d. Schulschiffs "Amerigo vespucci", "Gorch Fock" totally cutting hull m. inscription "G. Fock" bug of the fahrd. Ship m. gr. Seagull figure, close, attracting sailors a. lines, deck of the ship with gegenüberstehd. Captain u. Officer, sailors turn steering wheel, a great captain, front, gr, binoculars lifts, m. Bay a Windj., once. propelled windjammer, individually and together, observing sailors, close.
06. Mainz. 49th German Rowing Championships on the Mainz-raft-channel. Home to the eighth row, side., total, mounting rower and filled with spectators. traveling alongside freight train, man uses binoculars to the eyes, close, helmsman (boy) with funnel am Kund, soloseat. Nah, don't get the winner of Ratzeburg. congratulates, helmsman m. Kranz, smiling, big, applaud. Viewers, close, helmsman thrown v. 4 comrades by people out after more back and forth panning in the water, boy comes up, comes back Once again, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bells ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Industry ; Interviews ; Erdsateliten ; Flags ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Rockets ; Advertising ; Rowing ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sailing ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; Buildings ; Military ; Military events ; Economy ; Science ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 655/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Berlin, August 13: Camera talk Lübkes and moment of silence: Jackson, Pahl Jr.
Russ. Astronauts Nikolayev and Popovich origin: vis news soot. Gen. Jakubowski i. US headquarters in Heidelberg camera: Vlasdeck Willi H. Schlieker Werft bankruptcy, Hbg. camera: Seib, Rieck, Jürgens origin: Archive windjammer regatta v. England n. Holld.
Origin: Pathe News German Rowing Championships, Mainz, camera: Vlasdeck, Brandes finally brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 254/1950
Welt im Film 244/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 144/1952