Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 657/1962 31.08.1962
01 Magherafelt. German Catholic day. -Pan of bells on people flowing to the Kirchentag total (3 settings), catchment of bishops and priests, Pontifical high mass is celebrated, total. Audience settings (better in UFA), Adenauer comes with 6 Cabinet members to the p. M., Stork/sitzd., side. big gap. speaks (interview - s. narration), Adenauer-Zwischenschmtt. Cross big balloon Pontifikal-show of 02. BU. -Rep. Trainees from Hong Kong, Formosa, Korea and the Philippines in Deutschld. Ausländ. Interns get off at Cologne-Wahn from aircraft and are welcomed by Prof. Dr. Viaion. Then address to interns, long shot of the room and close-ups of some heads. Departure by bus to the Pestalozzidorf, where German lessons. Settings classroom with teachers and students, large (original sound - see narration).
03. San Francisco. Pet fashion show. -Verses. Animals, especially dogs, then pork, rabbit and rooster, crazy settings tightened with their children master and-Frauchen in front of the jury, big + total.
04. crazy. Hats. -Hats. from. Wohungsinventar:. Inside. Fruit basket, trash, Strickknäual, lamp shade. Once. trying out girl. before. Mirror +. Long shots.
05. Paris. English couple to visit. -Man enters a dark room, light switches, hand great, couple sits down on the bed, working with compressed air drills in the street, totally + great couple in bed asleep, wakes up from the crash, man runs helplessly from a side of the road to the other, head with magnifying glass in the eye, big, leans on map, couple reads menu, French eat snails, Frenchman eats Froschscnenkel, Englishman gets fried eggs, couple passes out shocked pair of küssendem s., tickets at the ticket office, letter guckende young woman buys big.
Sport 06 Lippstadt. German Championships in canoe slalom. -Breakf. Settings of kenternden single - and two boat, big + total, floating kayakers. Settings normal run. -Winner: In the Canadian a: Otto Stumpfe, in the Canadians two: Roock/Brümmer, Kayak a. Women: Kirsten Schmidt. -07 Wasserzell at Ansbach, 6 Motocross race. Total of startup. Passages, more drivers, first-class slow motion shots of bouncing and flying motorcycles, transparent: "drive carefully: it's worth more to live." with a COP, big. -Winner in the 250 cc class: Fritz Betzlbacher in the 500 cc class: Otto rolling target flag will be raised.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Bells ; close-ups, detail ; Children ; child care, education problems ; Education, youth ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Paddle ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Religious events ; Schools, training ; Sports details, fouls ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Holiday ; transport questions ; Science ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Gastronomy ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 657/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand of 7 m 79 Katholikentag in Hanover camera: Rau, Rieck, Jürgens, o Connor, fire East Asian interns arrival camera: Luppa, Jürgens interns in the language school camera: Luppa, Jürgens fashions for pets, United States origin: Metro 'Women's hats', wastebaskets, etc.
Origin: Sedi 2 English in Paris origin: Gaumont German canoe Meistersch. Lippstadt camera: basic German Motocross Championship, Ansbach camera: Hafner, end-of-fire mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 992/1969
Welt im Film 8/1945
Welt im Film 82/1946
Welt im Film 358/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 440/1958