Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 658/1962 07.09.1962
01 de Gaulle/in Germany (see UFA). -Madame welcomed officer, big, gives her a kiss on the hand. -Otherwise same settings as in UFA.
02. Persia. The earthquake (see UFA - same settings).
03. Traunreuth. Testing of street lighting in the light lab. -Old gas lanterns, Kohlenfadenlampen, incandescent lamp, neon tube, depending on the size. -Test of neon street lights, long shot of a street with neon lighting. Light experiments, big + total. Fuzzy neon lights, circular and rectangular, large, are moving,. Once. Lighting technician when working with actuality.
04. Hamburg. The radar for fog in the harbor. -Rotating radar system, totally from the outside, technicians inside of instruments, total and great radar screen with adjustable pointer, great. -Mayor Engelhard. visited with. Men's the plant. Archive images ships in the fog. Technicians on the radar screen, foot, big, push button, radar screen, map with näherkommendem ship. Archive: Ships i. fog.
05. Hamburg-Finkenwerder. Unusual launched with 15 nylon ropes. -Schiffstau in bow, great. Ship runs from the stack, big, one after the other the tight nylon ropes break, ship is properly side to water.
06. Henrichenburg. Inauguration of the new ship lift. -Total of the lift, frantic Seebohm, half total, again winkendes audience, total, finger, big, push button on Control Panel, decorated ship is lifted and continues to sport 07 Prague. Parachuting into the water. -(from 600 ft) propeller, great. Div. mod. Settings of parachute jumps directly into the water.
08th Böblingen. Aerobatic Championships. Liesel Bach in pulpit, puts on glasses, Walter Wolfrum starts propeller from the front, large, people look to the skies, machine in the air, our cameraman with flying the Bücker Jungmeister Walter Wolfrum and filmed him during the flight and other engines when flying exercises, Bücker Jungmeister biplane (victory freestyle), div. Audience recordings (looking to the sky). -09 Zurich. Athletics international competition Germany: Switzerland in brilliant sunshine. -Dieter Möhring lying in a training suit on the lawn, big, total Stadium, hammer throw Hans Fahsel total, staff hochspringern Lehnertz and MacLennan, jump from slow motion shots, in high flying plastic mats. -2 unknown high jumper fails latte (slow motion), Wolfgang Samson jumps over 2 m (slow motion), half the total. False start b. 100 m sprint. Start, large, 100-meter run total, finishing in slow motion, winner: Peter Gamper - timekeeper total, close-up Peter Gamper. -Breakf. Audience applaudierendes settings, totally (not very). -
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bach, Liesel; Adenauer, Konrad; Engelhard; Gaulle de, Charles; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Lübke, Heinrich; Seebohm; Schröder, Gerhard; Fahsel, Hans; Gamper, Peter; Lehnertz, Klaus; Möhring, Dieter; Sieghardt, Wolfgang; Wolfrum, Walter; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen; close-ups, detail; Hands; Disasters; skydiving, skydiving; natural disasters; Radar; Shipping; Ships; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Technology; Debris; Buildings; Kissing, kissing scenes; Athletics, jogging, fun run; People; Science; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Viewers and audience; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 658/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Ankft. de Gaulle's State visit in Bonn earthquakes in Persia origin: vis news light attempt Street Siemens, street lighting tests camera: Vlasdeck pilotage on the radar screen b. fog, port of Hamburg camera: Brandes, Oakley origin: archive launched Pahl shipyard, Finkenwärder camera: Rau, Rieck, Seib, fire ship lift Henrichenburg camera: o Connor, Luppa parachuting into the water origin: State German aerobatic Championship, Böblingen camera: Rau Athletics Germany/Switzerland in Zurich camera: fire origin: Cine journal end mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
El Mundo al Instante 426/1970
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 675/1963