Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 659/1962 14.09.1962
1st Hong Kong. Typhoon. -Destroyed sampans, total, auto on the head in the street, houses collapsed, totally, big, stranded ship, without background, dead. + great.
02. Sunchon / South Korea. Flood. -Running off water, destroyed village, total, close-ups of destroyed houses, small children and adults recover Dorfstrasse belongings.
03. Persia. After the disaster. -Clean-up work. -wounded cow in ruins, total + great alarm clock + jugs, big, children in rubble, big + total, water output in tent city, wounded and rescued, large, loading/unloading of rugs at the airport. -The Shah visited the site of accident, surrounded by survivors. Observation plane taking off, aerial photographs of the destroyed villages (same pictures like in better UFA.
04. the triumphal procession of Munich. De Gaulle goes through the cheering crowd, welcomed veterans, total and large, cheering people, long shot of the City Hall. -Transparent "Vive de Gaulle - Bienvenue" and. other banners, waving woman, de Gaulle, waving before the Feldherrnhalle, half total, beckoning women, big trip to the Frauenkirche, Church total, de Gaulle, half total, Cardinal Döpfner celebrated high mass, stained-glass Windows total.
Ludwigsburg de Gaulle welcomes young people, large, delivers speech (o - s. narration), youthful viewers, total, half total, large, in costume. -Adenauer. Brentano Couve de Murville as listener, big, slamming people, total, (section in UFA better).
05. Munich. World Congress of tailors craft - menswear 1962 - Pan by old sewing machine on modern with Mr Schneider in the work. -Willi letter commented various new mens clothing. Indoor shots on a staircase and into a movie theater.
06. Oppenheim. Camping betting cooking the boiling men's clubs. -Pan party with white jackets and hats, big, spice Board, long shot of the campsite. Chefs at the salad filling, cream hitting, fish scales, chopping onions, eggs hitting, dumpling roll in hand and tablecloths, fish cooking, great. Doorplates, chefs try. Cooking is resting on a deck chair.
07. Lucerne. World Rowing Championships. -Start and drive the foursome "with". Settings. The Berliner RC WINS. Audience, total, b. sunshine. Starting and driving shots aft. Victory Ratzeburg. -Winner - and times, large panels. Beckoning eighth team, klatschendes crowd, totally.
08. Berlin-Mariendorf. German trotting Derby. -Div. settings trotting races, appreciative Forelegs of a Trotter, big, finished in slow motion, resignierender weather (ält. Man) half total. Winner Walter Heitmann tall, and with a laurel wreath. -
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Camping, Campinger; close-ups, detail; Disasters; Children; natural disasters; Posters, fonts, banners; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Advertising; Religious events; Rowing; Shipping; Ships; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Animals (except dogs); harness racing; Costumes; Debris; Buildings; Art; Works of art; People; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Fashion; Jobs; aerial photographs; Gastronomy; Viewers and audience; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 659/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Typhoon in Hong Kong origin: Metro flood in Korea origin: Metro earthquakes in Persia camera: Pahl Jr.
Origin: Metro State visit of de Gaulle's, in Deutschld.
Origin: div. cameramen mens clothing, world Schneiderkongr. Münch.
Camera: Vlasdeck camping cooking men camera: Oakley World Rowing Championships. Lucerne origin: Cine journal trotting Derby in Berlin camera: Seib, o Connor, Pahl Jr.
End mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 780/1965
Welt im Bild 51/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 486/1959
Welt im Film 100/1947
Welt im Film 235/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 97/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 960/1968