Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 660/1962 21.09.1962
01 Koln founded the German society for economic. Cooperation. -Industry and Chamber of Commerce, external, Conference Hall, Development Minister Walter Scheel signs document, total, half-dead. + big, sitting next to him Kai Uwe Hassel Scheel speaks, half total, at a desk sitting on development assistance (o - s narration). -02. Sudan. Disease-fighting. -Rat traps are laid out in the Bush, native hut. total woman in front of hut sitting tall. Researchers take captive rats from traps. Laboratory inside. Settings white and black scientists in laboratory work, large, dissected rat, Gr., dog is vaccinated, great. -03 Paraguay. Ant control. -Ants (Ysau) run busily back and forth, giant ant hill with people before, ants road, Mr shows slogan sheet of ants, kahlgefress. Is swung to the tree - farmers get pesticides and continue with motorcade on campaign against the ants. Ant hill to dig, agents injected.
04. Salvador. Well construction. -Farmer plowing with oxen plough, sow with your hand under the Palm trees. -Map of Salvador is shown by girls, marks a point on it with PIN. -Pan of seepage water with debris on the water pools, native kids drink from wells, women do laundry in ponds total, big. -Land surveyors at work, pump village square is served by women, women during washing and fetching water, great.
05. Columbia. Brick making. -Man with primitive machine, individual tiles, more tiles to dry set up, customize alarm clock, large, hanging tree, primitive large kiln, clay extraction as 100 years ago, brick shaped hand. -Try out new building materials, Interior and exterior, finished House from the same.
06. "50 years of magic Zirkelvon Germany". -Indoors: card trick, ball spells away, Rahman with a floating candle, Kalanag turns in the cage in a Leopard girl. Outdoors: Magician conjures up on cameraman Jürgens camera.
Sports 07. Mexico. Fitness training Mexican officer candidate. -Different Very much heavy exercises, including wall skip, crawl under barbed wire, bar skip, pulling up on knit u rope ladders, etc.
08th Belgrade. European Championships in athletics. -Pole vault of the Finns Nikula 4. 80 m, in slow motion, hammer throw of the Hungary Zsivotzky 69, 64 m in slow motion. -Start of the 4 x 100 m relay of men, with Transfokatoreinstellung from the grandstand roof seen 2 times change, winking finish of the successful German, close-up German team Germar. Gamper and Bender.
Jutta Heine goes at the start of the 200 m track. Man, big, wipes his eyes. Home to the 200-meter run, from below, v. rear, stretch and finish with Jutta Heine, Jutta speaks with Dorothy Hyman(2.) and is exhausted out of the picture, gr. Transfokator setting of ceremony for Jutta Heine, great. -
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; close-ups, detail; cameramen, cameramen; Children; aircraft; Plants; Rain; Schools, training; sports audience, sports spectator; sporting events; Animals (except dogs); animal welfare, animal welfare; Buildings; Agriculture and forestry; Landscapes; Magic, magicians; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Technology, industry; Medicine; People; Water; water emergency; Economy; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Magician, magic; Jobs; Construction; Gastronomy; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 660/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m DT. GES. f. development aid. SCHED camera: Luppa, strong disease in Africa origin: USIS ants in Paraguay origin: USIS wells in El Salvador origin: USIS brick production in Colombia source: USIS of magic circle. Hamburg camera: Jürgens cadet training in Mexico origin: Emasa Athletics European Championships in Belgrade source: Novosti end brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 164/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 898/1967
Welt im Bild 83/1954
Welt im Bild 118/1954
Welt im Bild 138/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 507/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 941/1968