Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 661/1962 28.09.1962
01 Munchen. Oktoberfest (see also UFA). Costume parade square from City Hall, total. Flag bearer is preceded by a train of boys carrying garlands, girls in Dirndl Dress turns, bushes and girl in folk costume dancing Ringelreihen former Mayor Thomas, briefly, Wang and an and. Lord raise the level pitchers before City Hall and apply they detail recording lower body and legs of consecutive walking guys in Krachledernen and knee-length socks, precious boy costume at the Oktoberfest brass band members based half total, close, flag wavers, big, little boy on Daddy back chewing, seitl., big, little boy rejects hingehen old. Sausages, neb, young man. Woman put on shooting, rifle. Balloon Trauoe, big head kl. Girl with finger & sausages at the mouth, big, hand holding gripper about sausages roasting sheet, right. Man & woman drink from mugs, close, trinkd from mug. Lord, it is smiling, big. KL. Boy with toy instrument at the mouth, hands when filling beer seideln Biernahn, marching band inside (from the rear) with conductor, schunkelnde guests, brass, big, Stoneguard, close, div. once. Carousels, fröhl. KL. Girl in Carousel, great. Young people get the "Luke". -02 UNITED STATES. Space pilots in the exam a. two-man capsule. 2 once. Capsule, tall, model of a space station, pilot steps into, large, sits on seating hinged on your way.
b. spaceship "Dynasoar". -Swivel of the spaceship, on astronauts in civil, close, rocket launcher At night, total, trick shots, one fliegd. Titian, waste twin missiles and parts, the remaining 3 stage, the Dynasoar slides (m. help of the wings) to Earth.
03. Berlin. 13 industrial exhibition. -Square in front of the area with parking, flags and arrivals, total. Erhard keeps opening speech (original sound) in Hall "Berlin". total & big, Brandt among the listeners, series m. jg. Africans, rotating map of Africa on floor, large, Erhard cuts through band came under light fire from foreground, Hall with vehicles, half-dead, from the top, Erhard and companion compete in series liegd. Tape recorders used half close, technician explains, 2 Africans in long. Robes the mechanism of a tape recorder, engine steel planes from compact steel that big, with hand button is turned, big on Control Panel, swivel to rotate starting washer.
04. Berlin. African mannequins show europ. Modeam radio tower. -Many rotating large glass balls, covered with posters, half total. Africans in MOD summer dresses at fruit stand, jg. African woman with Darling. (Men?)Hat goes on board with food supply temporarily, great, joking with 2 mannequins in the midst of looking for 2 men of the city cleaning, African woman leads Beach costume (m. long. Rose) before high-rise, mannequin with giant Schleiernut, large, 3 mannequins, through hole in plastic seen.
05. Geneva. Watches u. Jewelry exhibition. -T. Dame, seitl., Gr., with diamond ear clip, UG. Couple considers themselves jewelry behind glass, OVR backward swing. long wooden figure with pinched square. Watch. Square men's wrist watches, large wristwatches with visible movement, big, watch on the wrist, great couple goes d. showrooms, as jewelry pieces processed ladies bracelet watches, gr, the pair before delivery of your watch with the laid-out comparing, watch m. brilliant skin, large, and fingers, big. Hand sets jg. Lady A lot-row metal necklace around neck, look at them in the mirror, large, face jg. Lady, frontal, large, downward swing on jewelry clock necklace on Darling. Underground, large.
06. England. Tests with steel nets on the highway. -Mr checks by shaking the resistance of the wire mesh fence before standing in the Htrgrd on the railway. Gentlemen, test driver enters the car, driving with 90 km/h inclined Gaither. Fence, by the cross wire just routed, while the unt. Wire mesh on the cooler pushes along, men's run. from Htrgrd on car to and located him. A second test at 100 km/h in slow motion of 07 Bückeburg Achum. National German Touring Car circuit Championship. -Start, Vdiv. once. Drive, schleudernde and drehd located around its axis. Car, looking to the door of a car sitzd. Boy, nah man drinking from beer bottle and puts it off, close up.
08th Garmisch. Int. 6 days-ride (motorcycle) (see UFA 322). In addition: Div. silver trophies individually on table, large. Ride across the country. through village. Driver in the mud helps with the legs forward, large (head not sichtb.), policeman are sign that main street is free, m. road riders in branch riders, totally, rider at the finish line and man m. Zi, eleven ancestor, close. List of teams.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Children ; Erdsateliten ; Flags ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Rockets ; Jewelry ; beauty care ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Technology ; Costumes ; Accidents ; accident prevention ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Technology, industry ; People ; festivals ; Science ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Entertainment, festivals ; Gastronomy ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 661/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7.-m Oktoberfest in Munich camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner U.S. astronauts (Dynasoar, spaceship Apollo) origin: Metro DT. Industrieausstellg. in Berlin camera: Pahl Jr.
Fashions for Africans in Berlin camera: Pahl Jr.
Watches and jewellery exhibition origins: Cine journal car - nets. England origin: Pathe news airfield car races, Bückeburg Achum camera: Rieck, fire motorcycles-6days ride, Garmisch camera: Luppa, strong end brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 918/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 788/1965