Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 663/1962 12.10.1962
01 Loreto. Pilgrimage of the Pope by rail. -People flock to platform, Pope Johannes IIXXX goes to the compartment window, waving, big, from the same, people waving from behind down bandwagon, shooting from a moving train on the front car, swing from Tower of the pilgrimage church welcomed the Pope to drive Loreto, Segni, Pope blesses the crowd. Large Bell Tower.
02. UNITED STATES. Schirra space flight. -Elevator with Schirra drives up to capsule, Schirra: capsule, big, rocket launch, total, big angeschinitten, rocket disappears into (in UFA better).
03. Fylingdales. Rockets Warnsysten. -Breakf. Settings of the radome under construction, inside + outside.
04. Hamburg. Cutter m. British conscientious objectors in the port. -Flag of the world peace Brigade, total, cutter "Everyman III" creates, bare feet and heads of the young men, great. Placing banners ("no nuclear tests in the East"), life ring with the words "Police authority", long shot of the ship in the harbour with transparent.
05. Augsburg. O. W. Fischerim shelter Encl. the World animal protection day. -Cats and small cute bastard dogs behind bars, fishing passes cages with CAT on the arm, Fischer kissing horse on the forehead, holds little hedgehog in the hand and handed over cheque, driving away with horse and carriage.
06. Immenstadt. Beard competition. -Total of farmers with beards and license plates to belly, farmers Chapel into costume, peasants dance, heads of bearded with beer drinking, big (not particularly good shots) 07 Garmisch. Cable railway of the Eibsee to the Zugspitze. Last work. -Workers and engineers at last work, test drive, rack and Rails, large, arrives gondola on the Zugspitze.
08 Streikder English railway workers. -Total of London (not usable – bad material). Cars on the street, people go or to walk, ride with bicycle or horse-drawn carriage, disused railway wagons, empty stations closed platforms, crowded parking lot, tandem chauffeur drives newspaper readers Mr in the nüro.
Sports of 09 Paris. Sensational car Rodeo on 2 wheels. -Long shots and close-ups of the moving car, shots of the car of built-in camera of moving with the air floating weifen man Get up podium, cars go past sharp left and right of him, apply exactly when driving and are.
10 Berlin. Boarding school. Motorradrenn Championship at the Avus. -Carriages during the ride, finish, winner in the 500-cc class: Brothers Huber.
11 Berlin. Boarding school. Race for touring cars. -Start. Types on the railway, running. Award ceremony for Jochen Neepasch - (winner of the German Championship is Josef Maasen)(Nichts besonderes) 12 Hamburg. Boxes. Peter Müller: Buttje Wohlers. See UFA. Here's Freddy Quinn as a spectator.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Bells ; Flags ; motor sports ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Police ; Radar ; Rockets ; Advertising ; Religious events ; Joke ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sensations ; Strike, strike ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; animal welfare, animal welfare ; Buildings ; transport questions ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Jobs ; Construction ; Entertainment, festivals ; Gastronomy ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 663/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m pilgrimage d. Pope i.d. railway origin: iNcom, Sedi Walter Schirra space flight (United States) origin: Metro radar missile warning system, Engld.
Origin: Pathe news also known as conscientious objectors i. Hbg. port camera: o Connor, fire O.W.... Fischer/Tierschutzverein camera: Vlasdeck beard contest, immense fact/Allgäu camera: Vlasdeck train cableway Sanchez before d. completion camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner railroad strike in Engld.
Origin: Pathe News car Rodeo on 2 wheels, France origin: Eclair car race on the Avus track (circuit Meistersch.)
Camera: Pahl sen., Pahl Jr.
Box camera Peter Müller/Buttje Wohlers, Hamburg: Brandes, Rieck end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 937/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 100/1951
Welt im Film 192/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 849/1966
Stresemann - Tonfilm-Interview 1925
Welt im Bild 42/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 112/1952