Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 664/1962 19.10.1962
1st Rome. II Vaticanum. -(see UFA). -Magnificent procession of the Vatican and the Holy of father about the St. Peter's square, total, half total and close, Pope blesses by lifting Chair down the amount, close. Swing from the ceiling of the central nave of St. Peter's down filled boardroom, div. once, inside, bishops step on to the. Altar, the hand kissing the Pope, Pope, by Cardinal flanked, read speech, blesses the Assembly, div. once, great torchlight procession to the Cathedral.
02. Duisburg. "Looking for sisters". -City with fountains, high-rise window facade, bildf., 3 young girls in a small room at table with drinks and confectionery sitting, drinking beer Green Island i. d., entertain yourself cheerful, a phone on the next phone.
Shield "Evangelisches Krankenhaus (Edouard Morian Foundation)", big, hospital, half-dead, seen from the intersection of. Call Board for the night nurse with call button bright up, big sister rises from table where she makes entries and press Stop button, big hand. Sister takes InStr. Chamber instruments, 3 doctors operate, sister presents instrument, lit numbered lamp, large, embeds sick, briefly, operation, short, doctor with resuscitation, big sister, hintereinand. lit lamp, sister maintain an apparatus to the based d. operating table, doctor resuscitation decreases, big, speaks into microphone (o - s. SPR. text). Swing from hospital on pupil home and it going to doctor. -Peters interviewed doctor before X-rays and clinic Director (jew. O - s SPR. text). Coded images: Trudy Hall with empty children cots, sister cover cloth over oxygen equipment?, doctor levels to the clinic entrance rises (seen through bars), cutting hospital facade, bildf., on the side of the building arriving ambulance, frontal, rotating signal lamp (d. ambulance), great.
03. Bremen. Lifting a cog from the middle ages. -Transfokator drive up to docks and excellent water planks, planks, large, workers digging plank, div. once towering half excellent ship with workers for shoveling, plank, from mud water, great.
04. Japan. Test drive of the largest tanker in the world "Nissho-i-Maru". -Div one, of the tanker on Lake, besichtigende people, steam turbine, great views from steering of front deck.
05. Innsbruck. Construction of 815 m-long Europe bridge over d. sill Valley. -Building site with surrounding mountains, total, various settings. Not yet connected bridge piers in the sill Valley and working at a dizzy height, components are transmitted via rail and merged, workers goes beyond plank, part is introduced by crane to frame out, close.
06. Belgium. Fleming versus Walloons. -Flemish demonstrate in a huge campaign against the anti-Flemish Government, transparent, roadside brawls, tug-of-war over a huge banner evolve, it is torn, police are poring over a lying man, close, mounted police, tear gas bombs, wild brawls, police beat with truncheons.
07. Frankfurt. Athletics international competition Germany: Poland (see also UFA 325). -Input Assembly hammer thrower, long jump in slow motion, head-on.
110 m hurdles and pole vault like in UFA.
Shot put of Poland Sosgornik in slow motion.
High jump in slow motion, short. 100 UFA see m run. Applaud. Audience.
200 m run (see also UFA) - here and. Perspective. Close, screen, stunned spectators. Gentlemen looking for, great track Germar with baffled. GES. -Expression. Germar of lowered head and confused about place, great.
08 Paris. 6 hour drive for outboard motor boats. -LIV. settings Very much moving betting driving with many participants. Winner not mentioned. Not Very much clear.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Demonstrations ; Interviews ; motor boat race ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Police ; Advertising ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Technology, industry ; Medicine ; Science ; Jobs ; Construction ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 664/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7.-m of 21 Oekumen. Council, Rome opening camera: basic origin: iNcom, SEDI sister shortage i. hospital, Duisburg, + interviews camera: o Connor Hanseatic COGS Fund i. Bremerhafen camera: Seib of world's largest tankers, Japan origin: Metro construction d. Europabrücke b. Innsbruck camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner Flemish + Walloons Demonstr. Brussels origin: Belgavox, Gaumont Leichtathl. Germany / Poland, Frankfurt camera: Vlasdeck, strong outdoor Board motorboat racing Paris origin: Eclair end-mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 616/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 118/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 827/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 431/1958
Emelka-Woche 28 (seit 1929)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 576/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 209/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 195/1953