Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 670/1962 30.11.1962
01. Bangkok. Lübke visit. (see also UFA)- Pagodas + Tempel, Lübke+Gattin descend gangway, seitl., large, greetings. Lübke/Pumiphol, Military Guard of Honour, Honorary Palier jg. Girls with bowls in their hands, Mrs. Lübke in Begleitg. sirikits accepts presented flower wreath, short. Heinz Dragon. and Marianne Koch stand a. d. street and filming, Marianne, seitl. Big. Lübke will be courty. Rite handed a casket, close. Boys wagging flags. -Mrs. Lübke visited ' silk spinning mill (like UFA). - Men rake boats full of food through canal. : Woman washes herself in the canal, close. - buddha statue reflected in pond, Lübke comes with entourage from the royal. Temple, downward swing üb. Ornaments on Buddha statue, partial. Temple. Schroeder looking up, big. -
02. Jerusalem, visit of Gerstenmaier. - Total Jerusalem, partial. State building, coat of arms on it, large, Gerstenmaier enters porch, Ben Gurion leaves buildings past greeting guard posts, stands on the off. Car strike, close. - Stately villa, half-j total, Martin Buber. and visitors Gerstenmaier, each large, in the presence of some and. Gentlemen sitting at the table during conversation.
03. Berlin. Adenauer visit. - In the dark, airport-based aircraft, Adenauer and Brandt. greet each other in front of plane, half-close, watching gentlemen, filling the picture, Adenauer steps in front of the gentlemen at the microphone and addresses a few words to the neb. standing him. Brandt, large (O-tone). - Rally in the Deutschlandhalle: - Grandstand with applaudierd. Gentlemen, close. Adenauer walks through the assembly waving with accompaniment, Lord in the Gallery, clapping, big. Adenauer. Desk standing on stage (from behind), semi-close, speaks, half-sided. large (O-tone - see Sprechert.), among others with raised. Index finger. Applauding front rows, half-sided.
04. Noise control. - The Lower Saxon. Interior Minister Bennemann. has so far prompted the strictest regulation against disturbers. - 2 walking boys with suitcase radio, come past the house, get close, stop and turn around on the device, swivel on the looking down in the window, close, turning on the device. Boy's hands, big, one pulls out the antenna, close, looking from the inside at silhouette of looking out. Lord and boys going down. Bennemann sits on the writing., puts on glasses and speaks (O-tone - see Spr. text). Backed pictures, e.g. largest. Part from archive: Doctor sees through microscope, large, short, enlarged cell tissue. - Cardiac examination of a male Patients using electron device, band strips with curve recording is shown, large. - Operating doctors close, work on the stroke. Hearts in open. Chest, short. -Wanderer on mountain path, Heinr. Zille, large, poor apartment and house facade (backyard) Schlumbom. hammers nail in door bar, large. Mr. Braun, who rests in armchairs. looks terrified, big, knocks furiously geg. the wall, teenagers dancing in the living room, a man in the bed angrily and punches with a fist. d. Wall, beating fist, large. Invisibility torso of a traffic policeman at directives, large, traffic pictures, transition of driving. Cars, bildf. - Man fingers around in the engine of his car, close, hand with it big, moped start in partial (arms and hands, gr.), exhaust, large, 2 once, honking hands, big. - Illuminated lines: "Lower Saxon. Law &b. ordinance sheet" large, + "Ordinance to combat noise of 23 Aug. 62", large. - Turntable is turned on, large. Tents on mountain meadow, beach. Gentlemen sitting in tram and views. -
05. Hamburg. Freddy Am Panoptikum. - Reeperbahn m. traffic at night, panoptics. -Entrance, various wax figures inside. Freddy neb. his likeness, singing to the guitar (O-tone : "That's only a. d. Reeperbahn at night") through the cabinet, some figures wiggle their heads, some turn out to be alive and form the chorus to the schlager, various wax heads, large, among others Hitle+ Khrushchev Reebahnverkehr at night, lights become blurred.
06. Berlin. 7th Bundestag of the German Sports Federation - Daume. calls for 1 million more active. View of stage and front rows, initials DSB on cloth, large, Erhard. talking, seitl. near, short, div. Once. Audience members, Willi Daume speaks, half-close (k. tone) applauding audience.
07. Hamburg. Overcrowding of the artificial ice rink. - Some Once, crowded railway, young people close, the swarm circles in the middle of the area standing youths, faces large, div. Once. Swarming, over-the-top shots, young people sitting on the edge of the train and squatting, half-close.
08. Münster. Football match l. FC Köln: Prussia Münster 0:0. - Audience, picture-filling, div. Once of the game, goal scenes in slow motion, various spectators, large, audience waving flags, youth blowing into signal instrument (around him youth. Heads), children in the audience blow in toy trumpets, close. Some players fall to the ground.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Gurion, Ben ; Bennemann ; Brandt, Willy ; Braun, Heinz ; Buber, Martin ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Drache, Heinz ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Hitler, Adolf ; Koch, Marianne ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Pumiphol von Thailand ; Quinn, Freddy ; Sirikit ; Schlumbom, Willy ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Zille, Heinrich ; Daume, Willi ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Industry ; Justice ; Special events ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Musical events ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Technology ; environmental protection, pollution ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Medicine ; People ; Military ; Holiday ; transport questions ; winter pictures ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Health, hygiene ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 670/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial mark 7 m
State visit: Lübke + woman in Thailand. Bangkok: King Phumiphol Queen Siriki, Heinz Drache + Marianne Koch
President of the Bundestag Gerstenmaier with Ben Gurion in Israel. Visit to Martin Buber
Adenauer in Berlin Speech at the Deutschlandhalle
Camera: Pahl sen.
Noise control Noise Ordinance d. Lower Minister of the Interior Bennemann
Camera: Seib, Rieck, Pete
Freddy Quinn at the Panoptikum in Hamburg + sings Schlager: "That's only on the Reeperbahn"
Camera: Rau, Brandes
Bundestag of the Dt. Sports, Berlin Vice-Chancellor Erhard present
Camera: Pahl jun.
Ice skating in Planten + Blomen Hamburg
Football: 1.FC Cologne Prussia Münster = 0:0 in Münster/Westf.
Camera: Strong, Reason
End mark 3.1
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 120/1954
Welt im Film 307/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 833/1966
Welt im Bild 99/1954
Welt im Bild 84/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 842/1966