Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 679/1963 01.02.1963
01 Paris. Vertragsunterzeichnung-brother Kiss betw. de Gaulle and Adenauer - both can be nebeneinand. down at the Conference table, frontal, half close, Schröder. in the term, see neb. To Adenauer, half close, 2 diplomat seated on the head, close. A. + d. G. sign at the same time per a contract form, front. close, and according to their rights, 2 men's extinguishers on the writings then press close. -Schröder takes soloseat in the head from breast pocket, goggles leather. Nah, Adenauer and de Gaulle make hint. the table move each other to u. s. embrace before lächlnd. Gentlemen, it's close.
02. Brussels. Deliberations of the EEC Minister of Foreign Affairs. -Pan across the facade of the State building, various settings. Inside, press 2 ministerial discussion groups einand. the hand, close to the Conference table specifies Erhard next to him sitzd. Schröder at langend before a Minister close to the hand. 2 miteinand. styling men at the table, close. 1 participant sits on the side of the representative f. France, while this speaks with the Lord beside him, frontal close. (In all scenes i. Htrgrd. men's & porter). Div. framed set of reporters. Conference table, including total. -Some last gentlemen take their bags and contact to the Hall, with an empty conference table and Lord group in the background, half total. -03 Berlin. "Green Week". -Germany Hall m. radio tower behind it with parking and flags before, lateral ones. half dead. -Lübk b. tour betw. and. Visitors, close to half pan of fruit stand on Lübke and Brandt, the Add. get close to the screen. -Food Minister black speaks, front. large (original. - s. SPR. text) OVR. Competitiveness d. German economy innerh. the EEC. -Half-turn makes big cows of boxen(m. nummernschild), cow head (with number). Hens in racks of rows of pick from long chute (between grains Bars throughout) pickende jg. Valves, close. Pan from above to pigs sleeping in boxes, pig's head behind mesh wire, Gr., rump with wedelndem cock, close. Signs with inscriptions like "city kids say: I know pigs only from d. Zoo" or "city kids ask: how many legs has a goose?" amongst other things, close. Sign "As city children see the country", visitors from children's drawings (about country living), A few drawings, large, 2 looking up kl. Boys m. gl. Woolly hats, from which sth a. front. typically the mouth is, side. Nah, elderly farmer m. moustache, large. -Swing by surrealist. Sculpture on fountains in flower Hall. Orchid, gr, 2 s. bewegd. Roses, Gr., a tropical flower, large, each with a feathered background.
04. St. Goar. Ice on the river Rhine. -Passing on ice hint. Fairway i. fo., close, d. schiebender ice ship's bow, side. close; Swivel OVR. snowy Lorelei on iced. Rhine, individual groups of people on the snowy River Rhine m. iced up. River u. Bergen Castle in the Rhine River in the background., totally, with mountains i. Htrgr. - Bank trees i. vdrgr. and Lord vision from; Tower section with number 416 on window close, place name "Kaub" on the Tower wall, big, + swivel on 2 danebenstehd. discussing pilots, of which d. has a m. finger on environment, close; Seitschwenk on snow-covered vineyards, bildf, fairway m. billowing wake next to ice, close. Debug of a d. fahrd fairway. River steamer, ship half comes into the picture, close. Move over ice, screen.
05. Rome. Frozen fountain - bizarre ice sculptures. -Div. panning, close + total shots well on street and in parks, still bubbling with vereiste. Fountains. -6 Aachen. "Order reflected the seriousness of the animal" f. d. franz. Professor Chauchoy. -Indent Funkenmariechen, close, short. President d. Carnival association embraces Chauchoy on stage, close. stehd 3 on stage. Men in Narrenkappen, near. across table Chauchoy appended to order, side. close Board table applauded, halbseitl. Nah, ch. in the Büttikon, close, speaks interview (see SPR. text). Highlighted:-listener, neb, including heavily laughing Carlo Schmid. young. Lady; head audience at tables, half close, sparks. -Mariechen dance stage m. Prince before swaying guard a. close.
07. the good tip a. input hammer throw (Arch.); Apprentice in forging adds detached hammer again with stick together, close by hitting with the end of the handle on the floor, pounding it on by and. Apprentice salary. Forgings, both s. bend before fortspringd. Hammer. -b. apprentice tool packs excellent out of box saw, trowel randomly in box, close, etc. close, apprentice reorders the tool in the box. -
c. With o - s. narration:-young of office worker comes in smaller Office m. printed. Paper strip in the arm. -Hand puts hands on typewriter (typing) on keys of a calculator, great, big, fonierd tele. JG. Man, side, gr, the young employee on head before "Statistics of success"-map, cut to strips, hand sets scissors on packages on Cabinet, so the tip protrudes, taking herunt again. and it extends the stenographer.
Sport 08 Holland. Race horse-drawn sleigh through channels. -Div. once. Racing age decorated horse-drawn carriage, including rear view hind legs before large drawbar. -With and without people trellis, driver frontal, close. 2 viewers with bright costume bonnet, close, reins, close, before shadows walking to the side on the ice. -09 Arosa. Flat race for "Gr. price of Arosa". -Div. once, from the race over snow-covered course - no start. -Mr swivels the camera, great. -Some viewers with zusammengekniff. Close eyes. Young lady jumps happy to arm an older gentleman and it congratulates a gentleman walking on him, close. Ält approaching with Reiter winning horse "Lorenzaccio" with walking on his page here. Lord and jg. Lady who Pats it close. -10 Imst / Tyrol. 8th Luge World Championship. -Participant is rightly protective goggles, big. -Div. once. Luge, 2 smiling spectators on the railway, starting with the heads, close. Winner, Ilse Geisler. frontal, close, including their sledge.
Herreneiner:-youth. Spectators and dazw. a nun at the edge of the track, close. -A slide turns during fast driving, the sledders can say keep, close. Various settings. Luge. Young viewers couple, close. Winner: Fritz n. He is in the company equal to him, brilliant colleagues and viewers congratulates, big. -11 Innsbruck. Two Bobweltmeisterschaft on track "The Hedgehog". -Div. on the. Start and run on line. Bridge over the railway with the viewers and her audience durchrufender by reckende Bob, heads, close. Participants (at the helm):-Eugenio. Monti winner. -Zardini(2.) - Hans Rösch (rushed - in the film not visible). -A few applaudrd violently. JG. Ladies, it's close. The two first (Italians), the gr.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Brandt, Willy ; Chauchoy ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Murville de, Maurice Couve ; Schmid, Carlo ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Schwarz, Schilling ; Geisler, Ilse ; Monti, Eugenio ; Nachmann, Fritz ; Rösch, Hans ; Zardini
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Interviews ; Carnival ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Carnival ; Medals, awards, honors ; Pacts ; Plants ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Tobogganing ; Shipping ; Ships ; Skibike ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Costumes ; Youth ; Buildings ; Contracts ; winter pictures ; Economy ; Exhibitions ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 679/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Paris: Signing d. deutschfranz. Friendship Pact - brother Kiss de Gaulle/Adenauer origin: Eclair Brussels: EEC Minister of Foreign Affairs config.
Origin: Belgavox Berlin: green week - talk v. Black of Minister of to the Ourthe.
Camera: Pahl St. Goar: icebreaker on the Rhine camera: strong Rome: Vereiste fountain origin: SEDI Aachen: Monsieur in the Büttikon order reflected the seriousness of animal camera: Basic, strong driven workplace accident series (11) origin: Jupiter movie Holland: horses sleigh ride on the canals of Holland origin: Polygoon Arosa: horse racing origin: Cine journal Tirol: 8 Luge Championships in Imst - title of German origin: Austria Innsbruck: two-Bob race origin: Austria end mark 3.1
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 5/1945
Welt im Bild 167/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 88/1951
Welt im Bild 212/1956
Welt im Bild 180/1955