Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 684/1963 08.03.1963
1st agent story. -Backup group d. Federal Criminal Police Office shows teaching AIDS collection in Bad Godesberg - Hamburg Schmidt Senator of the Interior warns against kommunst. Infiltration. Table in cafe with 2 unsichtb. People who drink coffee, by. Beer Cap halves on table opposite sides are pushed together, close, a hand take them away. Supervision on the part of the used ashtray & matchbook in addition, gr., hand takes half of the button from d. box, adds that half of and. Page into delayed appropriate half, gr. -Neb button. geoffn. Box, big, will be taken away. -Sign before window m. Aufschr. "Federal Criminal Police Office - support group" & Federal Eagle, oblique, big, the Office building totally road before that. -Hands set vanity table., open it, get shaving brushes, unscrew these, m. tweezers werd. Bills pulled out, shortly. In the base of kl. Hclzplastik deer comes fototechn. Equipment revealed, big. Above fashion shows: started & flash light in powder box, miniature microscope in pen (micrograph of micro Cryptography under folded back.) Postage stamp), news material in unscrewed. Key and machine screw. Keychain, great. -Out with letters A few are attracted out, close filled suitcases. -Interior Senator Schmidt gives interview, close + large (o - s narration), interviewer of Peter's first visible. Coded recordings: headlines on front pages of magazines "Konkret", "the other newspaper"(Helm.) Schmidt on witch hunt) and "Blinkfüer" (action against State of emergency), bildf. -Photographic representation on wall of agents referred to in the crowd, including hanging their 7 Fotos (eyes covered).
02. Berlin. Mage Congress. -Poster cut-out with a pair of eyes and appointment announcement, gr. upper face area of a magician, great. Rodini and Assistant on a roof with a male. Medium, which, is propped up, stiff in the air at neck and feet (horizontal), rodini kneels on the body, close. -Yogi Rayo swallows fire, stands up with narrow dagger tongue, tall, and in the nose, large. -Chun-Chin fu depends on a cloth about chines. Assistant held ball, that has that. Tip and ball lets dance among them, as well as over the edge of the cloth, close + gr.
03. Germany. "Telstar" - the new hair line. -2 young elegance. Gr, women's hit m. Telstar hairstyles. Cover sheet with the announcement of the new hair line for spring back, including appears. + Summer 63, a series of mannequins parades before audience in restaurant m. "Telstar"-hairstyles, photographic, great. Individual heads with "Telstar"-hairstyles, is slowly rotating, large. -Boy interested in Lady looking to, great. Spectators at tables before in the Hintrgr. close to the audience, where the gentleman at the front desk says s. young daughter something in his ear.
04. Hamburg. Teen - Hat test. -Hat collection on table legs by jg. Girl in heels & A few legs of Mr approach on parquet, close. Various settings. the trial and error of hats before mirror, in Group and individually, faces individual. Legs from behind, b. easy. Lifting of the feet, close.
05 the gliding Argentine pampas - Heinz Huth won World Championships. -No recording of the flight. Huth on podium in front of spectators on airport grounds, close + close to half. Smiling jg. Lady m. zusammengeknülltem along gr. Cloth in the arm next to table with trophies before mil Chapel and spectators, close, short, Seitschwenk on the table. -Huth with the winners of the 2nd + 3rd place on the podium, receives trophy presented, soloseat. half close. Hint number of viewers. Fence standing, applaudierend, side close. Huth, frontal, big, before 3 waving flags in the background.
06th Tatra mountains. Art - gliding. Cinematographer Jerzy Goscik films on board. -Glider sails close snow surface with swirling high snow dust, totally, close. Pilot from the back, great. Flight recordings mountains in snow, etc. big oversight on glider, swing by the wings outboard-mounted camera. Supervision on aircraft (not pictured), cinematographer gives the pilots directives by means of hand gestures (mountains in the background.), soloseat. close, raise the camera in front of the face, oversight of aircraft fuselage and part d. wing figure flight:-07 Cortina d' Ampezzo. Marika Kilius and Hans Jürgen Bäumler becoming world champion in ice art pair skating. -Look to Valley writing. Gondola overlooking the Valley and jg moving to. Girls side. in the foreground. Nachtlicher Kürlauf of the pair. Appl. Spectators on stand, half-close. Enthusiastic, big applaudierender man. The couple, waving and smiling, halbseitl. close prior to grandstand in the background.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Chun-Chin, Fu ; Gocik, Jerzy ; Huth, Heinz ; Peters, Hans Joachim ; Rodini ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Kilius, Marika ; Rayo
Federal Republic of Germany ; Bad Godesberg ; Cortina ; Hamburg ; Tatra mountains ; Germany ; Berlin ; Argentina ; Cortina d'Ampezzo
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Special events ; Aviation ; Leisure, recreation ; Police ; beauty care ; Buildings ; Landscapes ; Magic, magicians ; Holiday ; Magician, magic ; Agents ; Fashion ; aerial photographs ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 684/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m agent activity East camera: Rau, Rieck opinion Senator Schmidt camera: Luppa Berlin: Magic Congress camera: Pahl Jr.
Berlin: fashion hairstyle Telstar camera: Pahl Jr.
Hamburg: Hats - German flappers looking camera: Rieck gliding world championship Heinz Huth - winner (Argentina) origin: Sucesos gliding of Poland over the peaks of the High Tatras origin: Polkronika Cortina: World Championship Kilius Bäumler camera: Jackson, Vlasdeck origin: iNcom end brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 330/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 960/1968
Welt im Bild 77/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 813/1965
Welt im Film 233/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 490/1959