Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 690/1963 19.04.1963
1ST UNITED STATES. The U boat disaster. -(Thresher). -From the stack running submarine, seen from behind, close and half close supervision on writing. U boat on and unt. Water, total, wall inscription "Commandant first naval district", big, Transfokatorheranfahrt to star in attached, 2 commanders wide atlases, close, an employee of the "first naval district" goes on a sketch map with a PIN of the sea route to, hand, close. Supervision on the bow of a moving submarine, close, members of the crew to control and recording equipment, close, shortly. Archive footage of the rescue operation at the "Squalus"-Unglück 1939 using Tauchkugel. -Admiral George Anderson keeps to the press, close to half + front big halbseitl (original sound), writing with stenographers in a row. close. -Use of the deep-sea Tauchkugel Trieste of the Prof. Piccard (is big boat to water left - under water). Sea area at dusk in the moonlight. -02 Berlin. Flow of visitors to the sector boundary. -Car-snake in the Prince Street, road sign, policeman controls front wall in the background. Transport, close, slowly advancing car rate, frontal, ditto rear overlooking Turnpike, cars must be passed the barrier, transparent betw. the car demonstrating people on sidewalk, short-haul, large - and total settings. Group of people, including Ms. Seidel, bound for signs of "Freedom for Harry Seidel and 14000 political prisoners". -Policeman officer looking with binoculars over wall next to let-passers through, front half close. Panel "border guards slogan for the holidays: nothing watching!" Nothing listening! ", great. -03 Düsseldorf. Ban for brit. Nuclear opponents. -Upward swing of his reflection in a puddle on undergoing Terminal border soldiers with views out of gate. Any brit. Propeller plane with bystanders, half total, side of the machine in detail with inscription "Dan-Air London", close. Half occupied cabin climb the British machine, close, frontal, soldier includes two gloved hands under scrutiny related to aircraft door from the outside, keeping door bolts, big, machine Hall unt. Door latch of the oncoming machine, keep short close, machine b. slow upgrade via airfield, total, half close observation of the BGS, 2 soldiers. -04 Rome. Pope Johannes XXIII. calls for peace. -St. Peter's square with some traffic and passers-by, half total. Beaten off notebook "8 encyclical", large signs Pope him of bishops presented issues, open folder with signature, big, Pope and clergy around him hitting the cross cutting crucifix with a head of a chaplain to both sides including.
05. Spain. Palm procession during Holy week. -Man climbing into Palm Grove with dew on Palm, falling Palm branches, close, burrow upward swing man on bare tops in the forest ground, close. A few settings, the lichens and linking the Palm branches, hands in close, cat plays in court on an artful network around, close, A few settings. Palm procession Street, Christ figure on a donkey.
06. Argentina. Int. Film Festival. -Site in front of parked and moving cars, Maria Schell airport gangway descends smiling frontal, close m. flowers in the arm, beckons smiling out slowly vorbeifahrd. Car out, great. Anita Höfer, smiling big, neb on the quay. Members d. crew and Seitschwenk on adjacent Thomas Fritsch. A few settings, twist end movie stars in the Hall. -07 Santa Monica. Oscars. -Gr right of way. Car in front of Festival Hall, filled with views of stage i. Htrgr. Hall, half total. Take it to the Oscar: Joan Crawford (from d. hand Maximilian Schell's) representative for her colleague Anne Bancraft; Patty Duke, (press the price beam on the chest, close); Gregory Peck from d. hands Sophia Loren half close; both go hand in hand from the stage. Various settings. Head of audience.
08 England. Dance Club of the stars of the gasoline. -Twist at the end, Stirling Moss in Scots costume standing converses with jg. Lady close, desc. pan on kilt, a pair of demonstrating before bystanders new dance shortly, Hill sits next to MOSS to set up in the room. Car veteran, MOSS raises brakes, has Hill on the operations against them, both smiling close, 2 pairs demonstr. casual during the "Golly Golly" (interview), while Moss neb. a lady at the front desk sits, watching and applauds.
09. the good tip of the week – see UFA 351 10 Hamburg. HSV soccer: Real Madrid - 0:1 - floodlit. -Floodlight behind network mesh, div will set of the game, in the audience. Sparklers moved close, door in slow motion, Uwe Seeler's up the team in the foreground ahead disappointed and shaking his head, close.
11 Frankfurt. Rugby international match Germany: France. -Div. Viewers, slow-motion footage of a young Setup, mainly slow-motion shots, 3 close-ups (brit.) Chan, who seriously clap your hands, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Crawford, Joan ; Duke, Patty ; Fritsch, Thomas ; Höfer, Anita ; Johannes XXIII. ; Loren, Sophia ; Peck, Gregory ; Seidel, Dietrich ; Schell, Maria ; Schell, Maximilian ; Hill, Graham ; Moss, Stirling ; Seeler, Uwe ; Anderson, George
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Demonstrations ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Disasters ; festivals ; Fire ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; Football ; natural disasters ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Religious events ; Reviews ; Rugby ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Cities ; Dance ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Landscapes ; transport questions ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 690/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m submarine disaster in the Atlantic of thresher origin: Metro Berlin: visitor flow to the sector border camera: Pahl Jr.
Düsseldorf: ban on nuclear weapons opponent camera: Luppa Italy: the Pope calls for peace origin: SEDI Spain: Palm procession during Holy week origin: No.-do Argentina: Film Festival with Maria Schell, Anita Höfer, Thomas Fritsch origin: Buenos Aires United States: award of the Oscars Gregory Peck - Joan Crawford for Anne Bancraft origin: Metro England: new dance golly golly with Stirling Moss, Graham Hill origin: Pathe news accident story (R 2) dangerous venues construction sites origin: Jupiter-film Sports Football: HSV-Real Madrid 0-1 camera: Seib, Jürgens Rugby: Germany France 9ß16 camera: fire, Rieck, strong, basic end-mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 861/1966
Welt im Film 316/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 605/1961
Welt im Bild 121/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 31/1950
Welt im Film 352/1952