Die Zeit unter der Lupe 702/1963 12.07.1963
01 Huddersfield. Robert Menzies was the "Knight of the Thistle". -Queen Elizabeth II is greeted in habit, smiling through a portal, an old man, frontal close. R. Menzies. in costume d. Knights takes Hat m. plume v. head, speaks something and smiles, frontal, close. Elizabeth + Philip wander in habit a covered walkway along, close. -02. Bonn. Cabinet meeting with de Gaulle. -A page d. to Konf. Motorized with redendem Adenauer betw. Erhard + Schröder. lateral ones. Bend close, as well as m. expanded on more. Members of the Cabinet, close to half the other side with redendem de Gaulle i. d. Middle, side close. -De Gaulle goes last gangway steps up, turns up and raise hand in greeting, half close, beckoning Cabinet members m. Adenauer + min. Erhard, frontal close. De Gaulle in addition to flight attendant at aircraft door + the Cabinet, as well as flight service personnel before the aircraft, half close, de Gaulle goes into. -03 Rome. Kennedy by Pope Paul VI in private audience. -Pope + Kennedy be next to each other on chairs down, entertained themselves under scrutiny by standing behind them clergy, frontal, close. Sister Kennedy's sitting on Chair, close. Pope speaks of sheet read words into the microphone, close, scene half total m. Kennedy and bystanders, Pope Paul is the sheet back, half close.
04. Moscow. Women Congress. -Vord. Hall m. look on stage, half the total, various settings. single women b. speech, close + close to half colored woman m. glasses when addressing large. Applauding women m. aprons in the Hall (Red Cross helpers), halbseitl. Close 05 East Berlin. Khrushchev, reverse integrating leashes order f. Soz. Merits. -Gr. coat of arms of m. Berl. Bear curtain, close, CHR. Staples & decorations on chest, lateral ones. close, standing applauding officials, close, BC is Campo. Microphone and speaks smiling in the audience, soloseat. close. Reckende the heads standing men, close, CHR. beside U. before some men on stage standing, smiling, frontal, close, U. clap your hands, Seitschwenk to the rear about applauding stehd. Viewers, close, side.
06. 15 years ago. Looking back at the blockade of West Berlin (WIF archive). Recommissioning of the elevator of the radio tower (entrance + Outlook); Crowds at the health fountain + speech of Ernst Reuters (o-ton: "... Gaither.) Right turn, which... will make us a party slave". Full freight trains on shut down. Stilliegende ships, railway line, zone transition helmstedt with shield, Ku-Damm, half total. Flag Richard Handley before Berl. Headquarters, sign "Berlin Kommandantura" facade, close. The Russian. Colonel Kalinin b. writing, frontal, close. Meeting of the headquarters. Gene. Clay in civil betw. Generals going close. Various settings. Air bridge. Sunderland flying boats. Session d. OHIM. Citizenship, voting, Mayor Schönfelder announ. ABS t result (original sound). -Power blockade (hands operate lever v. transformers, close - emanates light bulb on ceiling - barbershop at night). Visit Eden in Berlin; Speech Churchill of in London; Expansion d. airlift d. create new Rollfelder; Refugees westward (imprint of a stamp on the form, close). Protest rally at Rud. -Wild place speakers Hans Söhnker, Walter Karsch, Viktor de Kowa, ever close, without sound, + Lothar Blanvalet (original sound) of the unt. d. lot Luise Schröder discovered that also speaks a few words (original sound). All from WIF 163-166.
07. Vienna. Karajan rehearses with the Vienna Philharmonic. -Div. once. of conductors, musicians from seen. Clarinetist stretches s bored on s seat, close.
08 Warsaw. Singer school. -Close +. Total settings. female. u. male. Students at gymnastisch. Exercises. Individual singing lessons in agree. Setup, teacher at the PF, O-T.
09 France. Juliette Greco Chancon wears on stage in front of (original sound), close and also half close m. Chapel behind it, bows before audiences, v. hint. seen.
10th Aachen. "The sting" - to "Gr. price of Aachen. -Duel Raimondo d ' Inzeo on "Posillipo" - jg. French Jean Lefebre on "Kenavon". R. d ' Inzeo on course, short, half close - rode J. Lefebre in slow motion, half-close. R. d ' Inzeo & j. L. settle, nebeneinand to horses. standing, smiling d. close to hand. -3rd piercing: D ' Inzeo in slow motion, head & shoulders J. L. Ruhigstellg., great. J. L. on course, short, Zeitl., half-close. Jean smiles resigned, big. Thiedemann b. freundschaftl. Congratulating the winner d ' Inzeo, in the term to present d. loop, close. Transfokator return of audience b. handkerchief parade, various settings. Victory lap with handkerchief parade, Raimondo d' Inzeo beckons m. handkerchief on the grandstand roof in the fo. Chairman Mr swings his coat on. -
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Chruschtschow, Nikita; Elisabeth II. von England; Erhard, Ludwig; Gaulle de, Charles; Grecco, Juliette; Karajan von, Herbert; Kennedy, John F.; Menzies, Robert; Paul VI.; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Schröder, Gerhard; Ulbricht, Walter; Inzeo d', Raimondo; Lefevre, Jean; Lefèvre, Janou; Thiedemann, Fritz
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Gymnastics; Musical events; Medals, awards, honors; Political events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Religious events; Reviews; Schools, training; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Cultural events; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 702/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m moments Elinburgh Robert Menzies is 'Knight of the Thistles' congratulations of Elizabeth origin: Pathé news Bonn: Cabinet meeting with de Gaulle camera: reason, Luppa, Starke, Rau Rome: Kennedy to the Pope origin: Sedi Moskau: sharp debates on women's Congress origin: Sovkino East Berlin: Khrushchev gives Ulbricht order origin: DEFA time stage Berlin: flashback to blockade current bars Karajan - orchestra rehearsal origin: State Warsaw: visit to the singer school origin : Polkronika Juliette Greco sings origin: Polkronika riding: Grand Prix of Aachen Thiedemann, d ' Inzeo camera: Luppa, basic final brand 3.0
Juliette Gréco turns 90 (* February 7, 1927)
Juliette Gréco, one of the „grandes dames“ of the chanson was also a muse to French existentialists. After the end of World War II Juliette Gréco hobnobbed with the Paris Bohème when, of all people, Jean-Paul Sartre discovered her talent in 1949. It was Sartre who first supplied her with lyrics and a composer. Her deep, sensual voice and her heartfelt interpretations made her successful in no time. Soon writers like Françoise Sagan, Albert Camus and Boris Vian created lyrics for the chanteuse, who was very particular about the literary quality of her lyrics. She also sang chansons by then unknown artists like Jacques Brel and Serge Gainsbourg.
In the 1950s and 1960s „la Gréco“ also worked in the theater and acted in a number of film and television productions, among them „Elena and Her Men“ by Jean Renoir, „The Roots of Heaven“ by John Huston and „Bonjour Tristesse“ by Otto Preminger and the tv mini-series „Belphégor or the Secret of the Louvre.“ Her penchant for the color black reflected the typical style of the Parisian Bohème of that time, but eventually she would swap the trousers and turtle necks for her signature black shift dresses.
The music of the so-called „black sun of Paris“ was almost like a soundtrack to the intellectual and political awakening of the post-war decades, at the same time Gréco’s personal life reflected her lust for life, her sexual self determination and her love for freedom. She dallied in relationships with men and women, had a passionate affair with Miles Davis—during a time when racial segregation was still enforced in the USA—and she got married to Michel Piccoli. After staying out of the limelight for almost two decades she reemerged with a grandiose comeback in the 1990s. She started working with „new chansonniers“, like Benjamin Biolay. After 66 years on the stage she embarked on an extended farewell tour in 2015. Thankfully, she still performs occasionally.