Die Zeit unter der Lupe 725/1963 17.12.1963
01 gymnastics, Eva Bosáková Mannheim - Eva Bosakova, winner of the artistic gymnastics World Championships 1962 turns on the balance beam. It receives honor as Hauptdarstellrin of a gymnastics movie has received the great prize of Mannheim. Eva Bosakova in speech behind the microphone. A smiling spectator, Eva Bosakova shows their World Championship freestyle on the balance beam and floor exercise (slow motion).
02. Nobel prize ceremony in Stockholm. -Entry of the Swedish Royal couple with Princesses and Entourage that then takes place on chairs. The King awards the prizes on the physicist wife Goeppert Mayer, the physicist Hans Jensen (Heidelberg), and the Director of the Max Planck Institute für Kohlenforschung Karl Ziegler (Chemistry). () total). The 3 prize winners next to each other in the image (half close).
03. consecration of the chapel of the Köngilchen guard in England - bear Cap soldiers as a trellis, arrival of Prince Philipp (far) and the Queen Mother (Wei$) inside of the Church. Review of destruction during the war by bomb hits and salvage work. The chancel. The Archbishop of Canterbury, blesses the House and speaks (interview). Excerpt of the Archbishop of Canterbury and Prince Philipp (total).
04. Security for President Johnson. -President Johnson climbs out of the plane, unrecognizable and far. A motorcycle escort leaves as protection for the President. Helicopters in the sky. Drive the car through the streets of New York. Johnson and Mrs. Johnson after disembarking shortly in the picture between people.
05. dancer Carmen Amaya is in Soanien with flowers received, photo by their hands (large) and their dance shoes (large). The dancer on his deathbed, mourned by mourners. The coffin is lowered into the Tomb. Weeping Spaniards. Images and scenes from the last film of the dancer, she dances a fast-paced flamenco. Singing, guitar playing and with the knuckles of your fingers beating the rhythm nation.
06. Professor Heuss + the House of Heuss on the Killesberg in Stuttgart. Heuss in his office desk. Close-up Heuss profile, with cigar. Heuss writing from behind. Books in close-up. Heuss reading. 3 flags with black armbands on the mast. Lying in State. Farewell to the population outside the House of the State Parliament in Stuttgart. You pass in long Reiehn on the coffin. The guard of honor and candles. Lahiri speaks during the funeral Act (interview). Among the funeral guests Erhard, Adenauer and Mende (short). The bishops Dibelius and Lilje (short). Funeral prayer in the Stiftskriche. Pan across the Tower of the Church to the portal, where the mourners leave the room. Blumengeschmückt, the coffin is driven to the forest cemetery. Taken people on the streets. Wagon train. Flame in offering bowls at the cemetery. Behind the coffin carried forward the funeral Entourage, son Heuss with wife and daughter, Erhard and Adenauer. Tomb with cross and Christ.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bosakova, Eva ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Amaya, Carmen ; Brandt, Willy ; Canterbury von ; Dibelius ; Elizabeth von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Goeppert Mayer ; Gustav Adolf VI. von Schweden ; Heuss, Theodor ; Jensen, Hans ; Johnson, Lyndon ; Lilje ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Ziegeler, Karl
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Flags ; Police ; Religious events ; Dance ; Gymnastics ; Buildings ; Cultural events ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 725/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m sports gymnastics, Eva Bosakova, Mannheim camera: Basic, strong flashlights Nobel Prize Stockholm camera: Jürgens consecration English Chapel in the presence of the Royal Theater. Family origin: Pathé news security f. Johnson origin: Metro dancer Carmen Amaya, Spain origin: No.-do, no.-do focus on Professor Heuss + Killesberg in Stuttgart, laying out, last shots, funeral camera: strong, basic final brand 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 232/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 25/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 658/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 516/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 344/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 215/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 73/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 195/1953