Die Zeit unter der Lupe 728/1964 07.01.1964
01 Pope Paul visited the Holy Land - settings in ufa 389 other settings: Pope Paul speaks at the Ofer of the Jordan. Pontificalamt in Jerusalem. The rock tomb of Christ in Gethsemane. Pope Paul, smiling on the way through the crowd. Flowers are strewn on the path of the Pope.
02. Konrad Adenauer's 88th birthday - the House of Adenauer in Rhöndorf. Adenauer is sitting at the breakfast table with his son Monsignore Paul Adenauer. Burning candles on the table. Adenauer (large) sounds Serenade of the Bundeswehr. The gambling Bundeswehr Chapel. Adenauer, standing from behind. Well-wishers waving from the population. Congratulations to Adenauer in the Godesberg Redoute. Erhard shakes the hand of Adenauer. Adenauer with diplomats and political representatives. His grandchildren congratulate him. The Cologne Prinzengarde invaded. Kiss of Funkenmariechens for Adenauer (large). Adenauer moves off the front of the Prince's guard and greets with the Cologne fools greeting. (Right hand on the left temple). The Funkenmariechen dance with the dancing officer. Adenauer and audience clapping.
03. Lady chapel Hanny's Dutch sisters - the ladies of the chapel in individual settings, large, soielend their instruments: trombone, saxophone, drums and guitar. The Chapel (total).
04. new - funny hats, unacceptable to the part, with not very good faces, only a few pretty hats and girls.
05. Cleopatra look - a makeup artist make-up a young girl modeled on Cleopatra. You put on the Cleopatra wig and enters the Cleopatra dress.
06. face mask - a young lady with hair tied up gets lubricated by a beautician a paste in the face, which is hardened. She gets taken off the mask. The single Parafinmasken with recessed nose, eyes and mouth in the picture.
07. Beatle wigs - fur coats are Beatle cut wigs. The wigs lying together in mass production. Several men wearing the wigs. The Packer in the factory with Beatle-head and the cameraman (large) with Beatle hair.
08 on a 3 Bank a young men and a young girl sitting twin sweater. You stand up and wearing a white sweater with stripes together. One pulls to the right, the other to the left. The sweater stretches apart, but they have to go together. You sit in the coffee and dance.
09th Lady chapel Hanny's Dutch sisters - the Lady chapel plays. Fleet music and individual major settings of the dramatic.
10 German Figure Skating Championships in Oberstdorf - winner men: Manfred Schnelldorfer won ladies: Inge Paul Sieger pairs: Marika Kilius / Hans Jürgen Bäumler Manfred Schnelldorfer runs his routine. Klatschendes audience. Inge Paul running their free skate. Manfred Schnelldorfer kissed Inge Paul, both with winner sash in the (large). The run by Kilius/Bäumler, some slow motion, large setting the two winner Kilius/Bäumler beckoning.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Ice skating, art running ; close-ups, detail ; Carnival ; Carnival ; Musical events ; Religious events ; beauty care ; Buildings ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Entertainment, festivals ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 728/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m spotlight on Pope Paul visited the Holy Land camera: Rau origin: Gaumont, SEDI, vis news, vis news current measures 88. birthday of Adenauer's camera: Luppa, reason Lady chapel (Hanny's Dutch sisters) camera: Rieck, rough Knave origin: Gaumont Cleopatra - look camera: Vlasdeck face mask origin: SEDI Beatle wigs origin: Pathé news twin sweater origin: Salgado's Lady chapel (Hanny's Dutch sisters) camera: Rieck, rough sports German Figure Skating Championships (Kilius/Bäumler) Oberstdorf) camera : Strong, Vlasdeck end brand 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Deulig-Woche 1922 - 1932
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 894/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 117/1952
Welt im Film 318/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956
Welt im Film 361/1952