Die Zeit unter der Lupe 730/1964 21.12.1964
01 Erhard in London - Ludwig Erhard is located at the station in London (total) English Cabinet members. Erhard speaks before the microphone between representatives of the press (total). Erhard goes next to Lord Douglas Home through a door into the courtroom (total). Erhard next to Schröder at the table sitting (wide). Großaufnanme Erhard, close-up Schröder, laughing.
02. Lübke opened the Central Office for economic development aid in Munich - Lübke speaks (large). Various settings of the listener, in part from developing countries. Long shot of the Hall and clapping the participants 03. de Gaulle speaks in the round radio on Chinapolotik - de Gaulle (half close) close-up of the head of a French helmet and presented Saber guards.
04. Segni in Johnson and Arlington - Johnson welcomes Segni (half total) the White House, side total. Segni, beside him the interpreter and Johnson sit opposite (half total). Segni at the grave of Kennedy in Arlington (total). Close-up of the snow-covered grave of Kennedy.
05. Jacqueline Kennedy says thanks for participating in the death of her husband at press conference. -Close-up Jacqueline Kennedy. She sits with Brothers Robert Kennedy and Edward Kennedy before a fireplace (half total). Robert and Edward Kennedy alone in the picture (half close). Close-up of Jaqueline Kennedy speaking.
06. Turkish guest workers in the Bundesbahn - on the platform of a railway car is a Turkish migrant worker and sings (half close). Railway workers work on snow-covered tracks (total). The workers go with shouldered tools at the break (total). A worker in a construction train rises (half total). 2 workers wash your hands in a bowl (large). Close-up compass in the hand of a man. Large wind rose to the ceiling. Rite of prayer towards kneel to Mecca (half close), and bow and throw to the ground. Close-ups of the faces of workers, serious. Long shot of the workers back at work on the tracks. Notes Dr Jane "I like. "it you in Germany?" Close-up: Interpreter speaks. Close-up shots of Turkish workers faces. The workers sit around a table, one plays guitar (half total). Close up hand with glass. A Gatsarbeiter drink (half total). Close-up of the hand that plays on Zupfgeige.
06. French painter Tinguely machine - close-up of a revolving contraption made of wire and sheet metal who paints pictures. Close up ear of a man 08 music for the eyes, Rolf Engler, Munich - close up of acoustic sculptures, which turned in the play of light and shadow. The Munich painter Rolf Engel, at work (half total). Close-up Rolf Engler, side with cigarette. Tape running close-up. Close up abstract painting 09 Dr. Herbert Franke (half total) with paintings of dancing electrons. Close-ups rotating circles, cubes and surfaces. (Music that have become visible.
10. Günter Maas - pictures are transformed into music - close-up of the Kölehner painter and sculptor Günter Maas. He painted in an abstract painting. Close-ups of the painter at work, and about his speaking painting. Close-up of his paintings. (Electronic imaging) The image is scanned from a Lichzpunkt. Close-up: Eyes of the painter. Close-up: A record.
11 European Championships in figure skating in Grenoble (France). Winner men's: Alain Calmat won ladies: Soukje Dijkstra winner couples: Marike Kilius / Hans Jürgen Bäumler show run by Soukje Dijkstra (half total). Alain Calmat runs his routine. Show running Kilius Bäumler (half total) Klatschendes audience (half total). Close-up of Kilius Bacani medalists. Kilius kisses. Bäumler.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Engler, Rolf ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Franke, Herbert ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Haese, Jürgen ; Home ; Johnson, Lyndon ; Kennedy, Edward ; Kennedy, Jacqueline ; Kennedy, Robert ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Maas, Günter ; Segni ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Calmat, Alain ; Dijkstra, Sjoukje ; Kilius, Marika
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Ice skating, art running ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Industrial events ; Interviews ; Political events ; Press, press conferences ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Curiosities ; People ; Military ; Economy ; Migrant workers ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 730/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m moments Erhard in London camera: Pahl Lübke opened Central Office f. origin: Pathé news economic development aid i. Munich camera: Vlasdeck de Gaulle broadcasting - China policy origin: Eclair Segni b. Johnson and Arlington origin: Metro Mrs. Kennedy Press Conference - thanks to origin: Metro focus on Turkish Gastarbeiter b.d. Bundesbahn camera: strong palette of painter Tinguely - machine origin: Archive: UFA music for the eyes (Rolf Engler Munich) origin : Archive: UFA Günter Maas - pictures verwandelnsich in music camera: strong, basic sport European Championships in figure skating (Grenoble) Calmat, Dijkstra, Kilius/Bäumler origin: Gaumont end brand 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Der Flachs und seine Veredelung
Welt im Film 36/1946
Deulig-Wochenschau Sujets (1918-1933)
Welt im Film 90/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 802/1965