Die Zeit unter der Lupe 731/1964 28.01.1964
01 displacement of the Abu Simbel Temple - Sphinxes on the banks of the Nile. Temple complex of Abu Simbel (big) inside of the temple with sculptures and the statues of Ramses II. workers measured the temple. Kameramnn tripod.
02. Erhard in Rome - Prime Minister Moro welcomes Erhard at the train station in Rome. Erhard waving in the closed car (wide). Erhard catches a cigar (large). The courtroom in Rome.
03. Robert Kennedy at Sukarno - Robert Kennedy goes up the stairs with his accompaniment. Robert Kennedy in conversation with the Indonesian Minister-President Sukarno (total). Skarno and Kennedy (half total). Sukarno, alone (half-total) 04. Fidel Castro in Moscow - Castro, walking, laughing (half-total). Hug Castro-Khrushchev (half total). Castro and Khrushchev, side by side. Companion are available in the Hintergurnd. Khrushchev, alone, laughing (big). Castro, laughing, alone (large).
05. The Shah of Persia and Farh Diba in Vienna - the Shah of Iran and Farah Diba go side by side in the company of many people from the airport. On the side of the road waving people behind the barrier.
06. awarded the Golden film screen - the producer Kurt Ulrich received the prize for "Kohlhiesel daughters", hire Chief Hubert Christen for "The treasure in the silver sea". Among the guests of Joachim Fuchsberger. More detailed report in the UFA 392.
07. Carnival in Munich - meeting in Munich on a square on the occasion of the enthronement of the Munich Carnival couple. Several speakers (total). Meeting of the Elferrates. Notes: "who is dead Munich Carnival". Response of a Münchners (production sound).
Grämlicher man sitting alone in front of a bottle of sparkling wine. Catchment of the Munich-based Prince guard. The Carnival couple waving (large) and Entourage. The Crown is placed the Carnival Prince. Laughing girl (large). Dance of the Prince guard and dance of the Prince couple (Waltz).
Atelier Festival - carnival masks in the hustle and bustle. Cinematographer with a mask behind the camera. 2 girls with long wigs. Girl's head (large) in the profile with long eyelashes glued-on. Dance of the masked on the Aelierfest.
08 football of 1 FC Cologne-Munich 1860 2-2 - pass of the Munich striker. Shot on goal. Goalkeeper Ewert throws himself in vain for the ball. Then save by goalkeeper Ewert. Clapping screaming spectators (large). Hustle and bustle before the Münchner Tor. A Cologne player crashes. Penalty. Storm shoot up to 1: 1 (slow motion). Munich in the possession of the ball in the Cologne game box. Shot on goal. Goalkeeper Ewert throws up the ball contrary to and injured himself at the post. He lies on the ground (slow motion). Hans Schäfer (Cologne) scored to 2-2.
09 invasion for the Olympic Games in Innsbruck. The Olympic flag goes up on the mast. Josef Rieder (slalom world champion 1958) ignited the Olympic flame in a large bowl. The Shah of Persia and Farah Diba in Leopard coat and hat (large). The burning fire in the Bowl (large). Figure skating freestyle Kilius/Bäumler. Freestyle Ludmila and Oleg Protopopov. (total). Men's downhill: on the slope of Wolfgang Bartels (Germany) bronze medal. Run gold medal by Egon Zimmermann (Austria). No close-ups. The Olympic rings.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Bartels, Wolfgang ; Castro, Fidel ; Christen, Hubert ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Diba, Farah ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Fuchsberger, Joachim ; Kennedy, Robert ; Moro, Aldo ; Reza Pahlevi von Persien ; Sukarno ; Schwarzhaupt, Elisabeth ; Ulrich, Kurt ; Ewert ; Kilius, Marika ; Belosowa, Ludmilla ; Protopopow, Oleg ; Rieder, Josef ; Zimmermann, Egon
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Industrial events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Carnival ; Carnival ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Football ; Olympics ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cultural events ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 731/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m focus transfer d. Abu Simbel Temple camera: Hamilton Wright moments Erhard in Rome Robert Kennedy b. Sukarno origin: Metro of Castro in Moscow origin: Sovkino Shah and Farah in Vienna origin: Austria Golden screen f-best film camera: Vlasdeck (Kohlhiesels daughters, treasure i. Silver Lake) under the magnifying glass Carnival in Munich camera: Vlasdeck, Jürgens, strong sports Innsbruck opening, origin: INA pool skating downhill football : 1.FC Köln and Munich 1860 camera: strong, Rieck, l., Zakariah end brand 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Der erste Friedensvertrag des Weltkrieges
Der Abschied der Nürnberger Postillione 1921
Welt im Bild 156/1955
Welt im Film 208/1949
Welt im Bild 78/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 447/1958