Die Zeit unter der Lupe 733/1964 14.02.1964
01 Olympic Games Innsbruck - the Olympic flame (large). In the ice stadium are the flag-bearers of the Nations in the square, lower the flags. The Olympic flag (half total). The flag is also held by bearers.
Four-man: Start and drive the Austrian man. Drive the Canadians (gold medal). The Canadians be congratulated as the winner. Award ceremony. Waving and cheering spectators.
Downhill women: Heidi Biebl at the start and run. It is 4. Christl Haas at the start and run (gold medal). Cameraman (large) turns his lens. Christ Haas (Austria) half-close.
Slalom men: Ludwig Leitner (Germany) runs. He is 5th James Heuga (America) on the slope (bronze medal). It runs Josef Stiegler (Austria) and wins the gold medal. Head of the winner Josef Stiegler (large).
Figure skating men: freestyle Alain Calmat. He crashes 2 times on the triple loop. (Silver medal). As a spectator SSöukje Dijkstra(Groß). Freestyle Manfred Schnelldorfer (gold medal). Manfred Schnelldorfer Gold Medal (large).
Ski jumping: Spectator with binoculars (large). Jump by Toralf Engan (Norway) gold medal. Toralf Engan (half close).
02. cod fishing set up in the ice - leisure simple huts in ice landscape. In the ice, hit a hole and made a great block of ice. A fisherman (large) thread the bait at the Angel. The sports fishing in the hut. Fish is pulled out (total). Laughing anglers and fisherpeople with fish. 2 buckets, filled with fish. Dance outdoors in the cottage feast. The snowman dances.
03. Short Film Festival Oberhausen - flags flown on the mast before the Festspielhaus. Award ceremony for the Czech film "Josef Kilian". The viewers (total) and individual settings of heads.
04. Princess Irene - Maaschengedränge to the car of Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard (both unclear, far). Newspaper headline "Prins Carlos is de man." Castle Sjoestrick (total). Camera people (total). Irene von Holland and Prince Carlos Hugo of Bourbon the Castle stairs go down (half-close). The bride and groom (large). Beckoning people behind the barrier. Princess Ireme and Prince Carlos go back next to each other in the Castle.
05. ball of lonely hearts in Paris - throng on the dance floor at the Lonely Hearts Club. Twist dancing elderly man. Women in bathing suits go in a row "election of Miß loneliness". The winner of the Bikini with Crown (half close).
06. village of the old of Bessans - an old man throws off the fishing. An old man man sawing wood. Old man bangs (large), old woman spins (half close). Participants at a birthday party at a 102-jährigen. Old women's faces. A woman drinking from a glass. A young woman brings a birth cake with 102 candles. The candles are blown out.
07. the Beatles - the Beatles go on from London Airport to meet the plane. Waving behind the barrier, screaming and weeping teenagers. The Beatles at the entrance of the aircraft (beckoning, total).
08 shake - young girl and young man go down by the stairs to a Jazz Club. young people dance shake. they face off. Einblednungen of faces, hands, and feet of the movement in the shake. Intermediate cuts the movement every fan, wall of the jazz cellar, faces. Two young people closely side by side on a sofa.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Biebl, Heidi ; Die Beatles ; Bernhard von Holland ; Bourbon von, Carlos Hugo ; Harprecht, Irene ; Juliana von Holland ; Calmat, Alain ; Dijkstra, Sjoukje ; Engan, Toralf ; Haas, Christl ; Heuga, James ; Leitner, Ludwig ; Schnelldorfer, Manfred ; Stiegler, Josef
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Fishing ; Leisure, recreation ; Olympics ; beauty pageants ; Dance ; Buildings ; Cultural events ; Holiday ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Entertainment, festivals ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fisheries ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 733/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m Olympics Innsbruck closing ceremony origin: INA pool downhill ladies men's slalom skating men's competing mostly cheerful cod fishermen in the ice origin: Canada information short film Festival Oberhausen camera: Jürgens, Zakariah, base, Seib Princess Irene origin: Polygoon ball d. lonely hearts i. Paris origin: Eclair village of old people origin: Pathé journal Beatles origin: Pathé news shake camera: Pahl end brand 3.0
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 910/1967
Abseits vom Protokoll
Welt im Film 126/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 97/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 635/1962