Die Zeit unter der Lupe 734/1964 18.02.1964
01 Erhard in Paris - East railway station in Paris. The Bahnhofsahr shows 10: 00. Erhard rises out of the train and is welcomed by Prime Minister Pompidou. Erhard goes along between many companions on the platform. The French Gard deployed before the steps of the Elysee Palace and I formed on both sides of the stairs. The honor guard presented. Erhard climbs out of the car (total). He goes up the steps of the Elysee Palace. Head of honor guards (big) presented Saber. 2 guards outside the locked door. Pan across the front of the Elysee Palace. Press photographers are facing the entrance (total). Erhard alongside de Gaulle resigns from the door (total). You shake hands. D servant light candle candelabra on the table. Erhard and de Gaulle occur (half close). Burning chandeliers on the ceiling. Erhard sitting next to de Gaulle on the Board (half-total). The banquet table (total). The negotiating table (total). Erhard next to Schröder at the negotiating table (total). de Gaulle near Pompidou (short).
Front of the German Embassy in Faris. de Gaulleveeläßt his car and is welcomed (total). de Gaulle in addition to Erhard (half total). de Gaulle, alone (large) Erhard, alone (large). Schröder besides Courve de Murville (half close). Running tape (large). Erhard speaks (original) large: "relations between France and Germany.
02. graphic artist Helga Schmidt - the girl with the crutch - Helga Schmidt drives in a wheelchair in her Studio to their place of work. Painting and paint tubes on the table, Helga Schmidt works on a painting. Helga Schmidt, head (large). Hand brush at work (large). She works the camera and with plastic figures (rings and circles), printing machine works and exhibition posters prints. Close up some of their pictures.
03. Blue steel bomber - close-up from the front of the Jet noise bomber "Victor mark" (England). Blue steel bomber at the airfield (total). A blue steel missile is mounted by men under the fuselage of the aircraft. Start of the bomber and flight.
04. Satelittenausstellung in Paris - different missile types in an exhibition in Paris. The three-stage carrier rocket "Diamond". Mice in the model of a rotating space rocket. Rocket flight in the model, kreisend.
05. Letter installation machine - a letter operator sorts letters into compartments. Letter sortiererinnen, sitting in a row when sorting. The automatic letter installation machine at work. The letters wander through the machine and transport roles. Wrong franked letters are sorted out. (large).
06. English Toy exhibition - kids slip on a slide. Children on the exhibition on various toys. A boy in a small car, a small carousel, with a modern carriage. A little girl sits in a backhoe and lift stones. Little boy with Wild West Hat sits in his car and turns on the camera. He takes a gun from the side of the car. He shoots a woman the hat from his head.
07. Athletics halls international match Germany France in Stuttgart - pole vault (slow motion) Klaus Lehnertz (Göttingen) winner. High jump: Guezille (France) WINS ahead of Schillkowski (Germany). Shot put: Urbach (Germany) pushes the ball 18 meters and WINS. 60 m race: start and run. It wins 60 m hurdles European champion Piquemal (France): start and run. Fournet (France) wins the game. 4 x 400 m relay. Germany wins the game.
08 Rugby: Relaxation exercises before the game operate France - Australia in Paris - the teams. Violent scenes and attempts to remove the ball to be each other. Falls and hold down (slow motion). Player has leg of the opponent, which crashes. Dense crowding > referees with ball in the Hans. A player takes another off the pants.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Railways; aircraft; Postal, postal services; Rockets; Rugby; Toys, toys; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Technology; Buildings; Art; Works of art; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Technology, industry; Military; Science; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Exhibitions; Gastronomy; Military; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 734/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m Spotlight Erhard in Paris range graphic artist Helga Schmidt the girl m.d. crutch camera: blue steel bomber's strong technology origin: Pathé news Satelittenausstellung i. Paris origin: Eclair letter installation machine camera: Vlasdeck English Toy exhibition origin: Pathé News sports Athletics halls international competition France Germany i. Stuttgart camera: basic Rugby: France Australia i. Paris origin: Pathé journal end brand 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968
Mit Herz und Hand - Berlin 1954 1954
Welt im Film 21/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 622/1961