Die Zeit unter der Lupe 738/1964 17.03.1964
01 Erhard enters the Aula of the University of Frankfurt to the students - Erhard with accompaniment (total). The students sit and clap. Erhard big speaks (interview). Listening to students (total) and students and students, private, large.
02. departure de Gaulle after Mexico, de Gaulle goes beyond red carpet with his entourage at the airport in Orly. He goes to the beaten to stand over (total), de Gaulle before the aircraft (total). Start of the machine, (large) of Air France.
03. Mexico - preparations - skyscraper of Mexico City. Mexican - horse riding through the street. 2 great with short skirts and young man, going from behind. Cake bakery on the street at work. Mexican food hot cake plates on the road. Mexican woman with baby, which she wears in a towel looped around the shoulder. Newspapers with front pages, that's point to the visit of de Gaulle. Shoeshiner at work. Men write on typewriters on the road. Poster with the image of Lopez Mateos. Large image by de Gaulle with the Überschirft "Bienvenido De Gaulle." Soldiers present before a gate. Head of the Venus de Milo. Prinkvoller stair Aufgang and apartment in the residence of Los Pinos. Geoßes bed for de Gaulle. Aerial view of the monument in a square. Ornaments at the University in Mexico City and construction. Students on the bench in front of the University. City images, traffic in the streets. Pan across large cacti. Aztec dance of Mexicans (total). Soldiers jump from a truck. Students in same clothes go in row and link through the street. Decorated breast of order of. That took soldiers in dress uniform. Young girls marching. Legs of the girl (half total). Lopez Mateos, walking (half total). Flag-bearers wear flags down the stairs. Young girl at a window. Parade of soldiers. Lopez Mateos, laughing, on a balcony (half total). Large populated area. Night shots of the city with illuminated buildings.
04. FBI Frenchman - Raymond Sasia, head of the shooting of the French FBI, takes a gun out of his pocket and shoots forward. Outlines of the figure of a man with bullet points. Shooting Kevolver (large). French security police training. You run, throw sichhin and shoot lying down. The policeman (large) loads his gun with cartridges. Shooting of the men in the seats (half total). Men run in single shooting ranges and shoot (total). Police officers in a number of go to its knees and shoot.
05. horse show in Dortmund, Germany - a rider to jump over obstacles and falls on the neck of his horse (slow motion, total). Janou Levevre jumps the track. Nelson Pessoa jumps on Espartaco. Rode the winner Kurt Jarasinsky on Torro. Cutting thickness jumping: Peter Schmitz on Amsella takes the wall (2.10 m). Alwin Schockemöhle on Ferdl also skips the wall without error. The Englishman David Barker on Beafeater rips the obstacle. Also Peter Schmitz and Alwin Schockemöhle tearing the wall at 2.26. Schmitz and Schockemöhle, side by side at the award ceremony (half total). Interior Minister Weyer presents the Champion Award (small cup) Alwin Schockemöhle and congratulated him.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barker, David ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Mateos, Lopez ; Sasia, Raymond ; Weyer, Willi ; Jarasinski, Kurt ; Lefèvre, Janou ; Pessoa, Nelson ; Schmitz, Peter ; Schockemöhle, Alwin
Mexico City ; Mexico-City ; Frankfurt ; Mexico ; Paris ; Dortmund
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; child care, education problems ; Education, youth ; News, communications ; Medals, awards, honors ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Buildings ; Military ; Jobs ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 738/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m Erhard before students camera: Luppa, strong departure de Gaulle after Mexico origin: Pathé journal Mexico - preparations origin: Pathé journal FBI - French origin: Gaumont horse show in Dortmund camera: strong, basic end-mark 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 547/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 319/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 506/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 486/1959
Welt im Film 5/1945
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 923/1967