Die Zeit unter der Lupe 741/1964 07.04.1964
01. the industrious Germans - finger presses a button labeled "Fast" (large). Rotary machines in operation. Spinning machine (large). Workers with car body parts and in the steel mill with red-hot iron in the furnace. Smoking chimneys and furnace. Animated Drawing: The German Michel pushing a cart in a House with a number 234 (working days). Finger push button "Slowly" (large). Heinz Beykirch, DGB, speaks (interview) big about reductions in working hours. Lehmann asked people about their opinion about the reductions in working hours. Dr. Eichler, an employer association, speaks out (o) car window. Foreign workers during track work. Factory work team in meeting (total). Aluminum press. Industrial Dr. Horn speaks (interview). Workers working on the aluminum press (half total) with factory workers on a wire winding machine. Control Panel (half total) Rudolf Henschel, DGB, speaks (interview). "Finger pressing button"Stop". Rotating wheels on machinery (large) still standing machines. A door labeled "closed door" falls into the Castle. Hand switches to auto key (large). Foot rests on coupling. Car bike VW rolls. Animated Drawing: Michel goes in the car, number 131 (free days). Traffic on Road (large). Lovely beach (half total). Beach Chair with 2 Sonnenden. Cars driving at night by street. Jewelry showcase. Displays on cash registers. furs in the shop window. Animated Drawing: Working Michel with sausage, ham and car before him. Seller takes sausage off the hook. Eater takes delicacies of plates. Wife and husband at dinner. Woman bites into a fried chicken man drinks beer from beer Stein. Animated Drawing: Michel with gold medal for highest private consumption.
02. pewter figures - manufacturer - turn Tin soldiers in the district. Friedrich Schirmer, Realschule teacher from Burgdorf, in the manufacture of pewter figures. He scrapes out the shape for the characters, liquid Tin is poured into the mold. Forces of Zimmsoldaten (total) and Tin figures in courtly festivities.
03. castle building as a hobby - busts hirstorischer figures (large). Palace with pillar stem in France. Construction workers during the construction of the Castle. Scaffolding inside the halls, painters draw plans for interior design. Sculptor at work. Art treasures from all over the world, armchair, table and bed.
04. transport of the Pieta - see faces through a grille. Michelangelo's Pietà (half total), head (large) hand (large). Hand is wrapped. Pieta in a large box in the plastic Office Memorial as protection against damage. Trucks with large case departs.
05. football: HSV - 1 FC Köln 1:1-football viewers swivel HSV flags. Stadium Bahrenfeld (total). On the field the two teams (total). 2 spectators under a Schirm(halbtotal). Spielscenen Cologne gate. The goalkeeper stops. HSV goalie holds a ball. HSV player takes the ball off Cologne players. Cross, HSV, scored 11 m in left corner (slow motion). Viewers with HSV flags. 2 striker fall out (half-total). 2nd half: flood light. Pass from HSV-toppers. His audience under the umbrella. Playback of 2 Cologne strikers (total). Shot on goal for Cologne.
06. Gauchos in Montevideo - an arena riding a Gauchos. A running mold. A Gaucho captures horse with the Lasso. The horse blindfolded levers against the people. Ride of the Gauchos with hands in the mane on ashcart horses. A rider falls down. A. Horse throws out themselves. The rider does not fall out of the saddle, but rides on, after the horse is stood up again. Great rides on wild horses.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hobby ; Industry ; Interviews ; Football ; News, communications ; Special reports ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; festivals ; Economy ; Science ; Gastronomy ; Industrial ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 741/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m under the magnifying glass of the industrious German camera: Jürgens, Zakariah origin: archive material palette Tin figures manufacturer camera: fire lock construction as a hobby origin: Gaumont transport of the Pietà origin: SEDI Sports Football: HSV-1. FC Köln 1:1 camera: Zaki, Seib, Jürgens, Rieck Gauchos in Montevideo camera: Musitelli end brand 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 259/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 213/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 488/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 18/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 732/1964
Welt im Film 183/1948