Die Zeit unter der Lupe 745/1964 05.05.1964
01 may in Berlin. At the end of the blockade. Behind barbed wire the Brandenburg Gate. 2 people police officers see through a pair of binoculars (total). Part of setting the Quadriga (large). Writing in front of the Reichstag Building unity, peace, freedom (total size) and crowd on the square in front of the Reichstag building. Flags above a shield "Against price gouging" crowd (screen under transparent "Berlin greets Ludwig Erhard". Willi Brandt speaks (original) half total (total) crowd behind Willi Brandt press photographer with a camera. Ludwig Erhard speaks half total (production sound). Young girls wearing headscarves as a listener (large) in front of a man and a woman. Full-screen "crowd, seen from above. Rotorcraft aircraft of the air bridge. Berlin are on the road to sound trucks. Speaker speaks through a microphone in front of the destroyed Church and announced at the end of the blockade. Under waving flags of Berlin crowd. Adenauer speaking total (production sound). Clapping audience, with crowd-filled space (total). Women eliminate debris stones as a road block between East and West Berlin. On a moving Volkswagen stands a man with burning torches. Behind barrier plank viewers. Director of photography with camera, kneeling (total). Second hand moves on a wrist watch (large). A barrier goes up between cars and people. Locomotive with sign "Berlin Grunewald" train shield "Cologne - Berlin Friedrichstrasse" station master lifts exit sign. Locomotive runs. People waving out the Windows. Remaining on the platform wave. Rolling freight train. Carbon filled e wagons. Crowded train is at the station of helmstedt. Music band playing (total). Beckoning people in addition to passing buses. Ernst Reuter speaks (interview) big: "Ending the blockade, construction will of Berlin."
02. Lübke in Chile. Traffic on a street in Santiago. Young German émigré discusses Lübke visit (original sound). Federal President Lübke and wife Lübke with flowers in the arms (half total) are welcomed by a blond child. Lübke lays the groundwork for a German hospital and wall certificate (half total). Parade. Music band. Chilean cadets with high helmets marching in German parade step. Lübke is a series of men's (total). Screening of Chilean folk dances. Legs of the dancers in traditional costume with spurs on your boots and the dancers.
03. accident story (Director). with initial installation. Crowd in the busy street. Pedestrian crossing sign. Man tries to jump on tram and falls down. Cyclists against persistent car and falls down. The car rides on the bike. Construction workers sitting in front of a construction site on the Bank, Board falls from above next to him to the ground (total). Workers füßte go backward and step into an open sewer on the road. Günter Jerschke as a funeral entrepreneur stands next to a coffin. He speaks (interview). He pulls out a glove. In addition to him, man sets turret on the right temple, then on the left temple. Loop a rope to hang falls from above. Train through the night. Man jumps off the building. Wire cutting with repaired level. Painter takes head, puts them, rises. The foot bends through a cobble rung. Painter climbs higher. The upper level of repaired breaks. The foot slips off. Painter hangs on the Dachkendel. The ladder fell. Slowly loosen the hands, swinging legs. Günter Jerschke lets fall to the coffin lid - "because they are right with me".
04. Queen Juliana birthday. Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard, the princesses Beatrice, Margriet Mariekje available on Castle Sjoestriek and gossip. People in front of the Castle. Juliane, large side, next to Prince Bernhard. Juliana goes next to Prince Bernhard and with the daughters in decorated car waving past (totally).
05. Wedding of Princess Irene and Prince Hugo Carlos of Bourbon Parma. A supporter of car listings in car lists clothing throws himself to the ground and kicking the legs. Musicians in car lists clothing. Princess Irene is in a wedding dress next to Prince Hugo Carlos between crowd to the ceremony (total). The bride and groom enter the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore. (Large) dome of the Church. The bride and groom at the altar (total) at the wedding ceremony. Festive wedding guests, standing (total). Princess Irene and Prince Carlos Huga when leaving the Church, from the rear. Men pushing people aside to make room for the bride and groom. Photographers crowd around. Princess Irene and Hugo Carlos in crowd (total).
06. surf in Paris. 4 young surf dancers from Madagascar with sailor Hat running on a ship. 2 dancers in same clothes sitting next to a steering wheel on the ship. A dancer with sailor Hat before the Eiffel Tower (big) head. The 6 dancers dancing in front of the Eiffel Tower. Tied together heads see in County down. They dance on a seine boat surf. You jump off the tram. Before the Arc de Triompfe, the 4 boys and 2 girls in a row stand up in a row and then stand in a row. Singing girl Madagascar (large). The six on the Seine boat sitting side by side, and singing. Riding in a horse-drawn carriage past the Arc de Triomphe. Smiling faces. You run up a flight of stairs and through on pigeons through.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Beatrice von Holland ; Bernhard von Holland ; Brandt, Willy ; Bourbon von, Carlos Hugo ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Harprecht, Irene ; Jerschke, Günther ; Juliana von Holland ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Margriet von Holland ; Mariekje ; Reuter, Ernst ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Higher education ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Women, mothers ; Parades ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Advertising ; Reviews ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Dance ; Transport: public transport ; Buildings ; Engagement ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 745/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m time stage 1 may in Berlin end the blockade camera: Pahl, fire focus Lübke in Chile the good tip start mounting accident story (Director) origin: Archive Spotlight Queen Julianas birthday origin: Polygoon wedding Irene & Hugo Carlos origin: iNcom current bars surf in Paris (6 made streets) origin: Pathé journal end brand 3 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 144/1948
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1021/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 182/1953
Welt im Film 71/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 614/1961