Die Zeit unter der Lupe 747/1964 19.05.1964
01 NATO meeting in the Hague. The honor guard before the negotiations building presents. Foreign Minister Schröder enters the negotiating building salute accompanied by. (total). Arrival of the French Minister of Foreign Affairs Courve de Murville (total). The Verhandlungssal (total). At the speaker's table of the American Secretary of State Dean Rusk (total). Among the listeners of Foreign Minister Schröder (total). Dirk Stikker, Secretary General of the NATO talks big (production sound).
02. Khrushchev on the Aswan Dam. Khrushchev, waving (large) Nasser, beckoning (large). Finger push button (large). Water falls in the Aswan Dam after completion of the first phase of construction (total).
03. Mikoyan in Japan. Mikoyan, beckoning, on arrival at the airport in Japan (total). A girl handed flowers to him (total). The Russian and Japanese flags side by side, rot. Mikoyan entered the courtroom, alone in the picture (half-total).
04. Kurt Edelhagen and his Orchestra at the departure after the USSR, musician luggage (total). Kurt Edelhagen is a Szändchen to the airfield with his son on the hand (total) plays the chapel goodbye at the Airport (total). Woman, waving with a child on her arm Goodbye (half total). Kurt Edelhagen waves aircraft rolling off the back (total) with members of his chapel on the aircraft stairs.
05. USSR Assembly. (partial archive footage). Mass procession in Moscow. Workers at roadworks (total). A Russian soldier. Lenin bust before waving flags. Russian folk dances. Khrushchev with Hat waving (half-total). Russian pig farm. Piglet drinking at the Mutterschwein (large). Khrushchev. Cows in an automatic milking machine. Busts of Lenin. Sheep farm - Khrushchev. Workers when working on high voltage power lines. Ride across a large bridge (facing forward). Pipeline, parades, Khrushchev, Kremlin towers.
06. painter Chang Dai-chien. Chang Dai Chien comes with wife from the plane and is welcomed (half total). Opens the catalog to his exhibition in women's hands, a girl sitting in front of his paintings in the exhibition. Chang Dai Chien before his paintings (half total) his paintings (large). Chang Dai Chien while painting a pen and ink drawing (large).
07. Salvadore Dali. Salvadore Dali as well as a reproduction of the Venus de Milo (large). He pulls on drawers from the statue. Dali signed illustrations to Dante's "Divine Comedy".
08 1st flight of Super VC 10 and of the B-70 bomber. The Super Viscount 10 (large) 2 photographers with camera. Start the machine. The U.S. military plane SB 70 "Valkyrie" rolls out of the shed (total). The chassis (big) and settings of the bomber.
09 Jet aerobatic pilot "Red Pelicans". Between Royal Air Force, a Pelican with wings as amidst of the season suggests soldiers (large). Pilot sits on helmet and closes the pulpit (large). The "red pelicans' start in formation. You show aerobatics. Girl holding a hand over his eyes and looking up (big). Parallel flight above from 2 machines and the pulpits are against each other (total). Jet tail behind the machines. Landing in association with Jet tail behind it (total).
10th international tournament in the arrow and archery in Frankfurt. Arrow from quiver takes target practice with arrows, hand. Protect check the arch. Archer creates (large). Archers in a series of standing and shooting (total). Arrows in the target disk (large). Men and women as shooters (large). Shooters go to targets (total). Studies at the launch of the shooters, (large). Judge adds hit list. Hands pulling arrows from targets.
11 accident story no. 8 (suicide). Günther Jerschke stands next to the coffin and assorted lilies in a vase. He speaks (interview). Rocks down car. Money changes hand, submachine gun lock and fired (large). Esser ignited dynamite bomb on a plate on the table. House flies in the air. Günther Jerschke hat in the resulting steam. A crane swivels hochbeladen on trucks to. Workers stands below. A beam is released from the crane and falls. Günther Jerschke dropping coffin lid: "To me you are correct."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Chang Dai Chien; Chruschtschow, Nikita; Dali, Salvatore; Edelhagen, Kurt; Jerschke, Günther; Lenin, Wladimir; Mikojan, Anastas; Murville de, Maurice Couve; Nasser, Gamal Abdel; Rusk, Dean; Schröder, Gerhard; Stikker, Dirk
Sachindex Wochenschauen; archery; Demonstrations; Railways; Industry; Flags; aircraft; Women, mothers; Musical events; Oil; Parades; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Animals (except dogs); Transport: public transport; Art; Works of art; Agriculture and forestry; Mascot; People; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; NATO; Jobs; Exhibitions; Industrial; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 747/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 4.6 m links NATO meeting in the Hague origin: Polygoon Chruschtschow on the Aswan Dam origin: vis news Mikoyan in Japan origin: Asahi news noble fees Orchestra Kriss/USSR camera: strong USSR Assembly origin: Archive range painter Chang Dai Chien camera: strong Salvadore Dali origin: Pathé journal technology 1 flight of Super VC 10 origin: Pathé News B 70 - bomber origin: Metro jets aerobatic pilot "Red Pelicans" origin: Pathé News Sports int. Tournament in the arrow - shooting camera: strong accident story no. 8 (suicide) end brand 3 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 351/1952
Welt im Bild 191/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 610/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 749/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 546/1960