Die Zeit unter der Lupe 748/1964 26.05.1964
01 Moselle Canal. Tents on the banks of the Moselle river, 2 paddlers and a sailboat go along on the shore. A helicopter is rising. Aerial view of a castle on the Moselle river. Aerial view of the Moselle. The Weir at Müden. Aerial view of Cochem. The barrage in Enkirch. A steamer of the Moselle (half total). Aerial view of Trier. De Gaulle alongside the Duchess Charlotte of Luxembourg (side, rear, half total), on the Moselle river ship. People on the shore. The flags of Germany, France and Luxembourg. Federal President Lübke aboard the ship (half total), de Gaulle (half total), Charlotte of Luxembourg (half total). The ship docks. Lübke leaves the ship in addition to Charlotte, behind de Gaulle's (total). At the ceremony, Lübke, original sound reading from speaks (half total). Listener full-image, de Gaulle speaks interview (half total). The audience in the stands clapping.
02. monastery opened Dalai Lama. The Dalai Lama passes on praying children. Children with flowers. The Dalai Lama cuts a Ribbon at the opening of the monastery (large). Dalai Lama (half total). Demonstration of traditional dances in masks.
03. King Mahendra of Nepal in Bonn. Federal President Lübke welcomes King Mahendra (half total) at the airfield. Lübke is next to King Mahendra on a red carpet to the stand (total). Step off the front with an officer (total). Lübke in addition to King Mahendra the staircase goes up (half-total). Lübke with Ribbon. Behind this woman Lübke and the Queen in evening dresses go (half total). Camera people. Welcome at the reception (total). King Mahendra (large). Lübke in conversation with King Mahendra (half total).
04. 15 years Federal Republic of Germany. The basic law, as written, (large). Carlo Schmid speaks before the Parliamentary Council (total). Among the listeners of Theodor Heuss. The parliamentarians raise the hands to the vote. Adenauer on the speaker's podium. Carlo Schmidt in the audience clap (total). The German flag goes up (great) on the mast.
05. Coburger convent 1964 sign Coburg. Car moves into the place. Cars driving through the streets of the town. Sign "Coburg greets its guests! Welcome to. Total of Coburg. Students with hats and stripes in the streets. Old men to deal with student caps salute by the city. Move of the students in stripes. Marching "one of the students in high boots and sabers. Student faces with flags and hats. 4 men going between the corporations marching up. A poodle is running between the students. The meeting place (total). Tap is encountered in beer keg (big). Beer runs in beakers. The participants of the convents in the open sitting at long tables. Students embrace. Waitress with beer Stein. Order a monument blow balloons. Students drink and on the benches. Empty tables with empty beer Stein. A street sweeper sweeps together junk. Junk pile before a fountain where little boys high jump.
06. jumping on a trampoline (Hamburg police). On 4 trampolines, jump (total) men in unison. Jumping to 10 trampolines (total). Trampoline jumper (slow motion) half total and 4 Springer (total). Views of a Knight from the bottom through the trampoline. Exercises: Straddle, Salto, rotate, etc.
07. Avus race, Berlin. Driver puts on helmet. Checked the tyres of his car and settles into a race car. Start the race on the Avus (total). Run the car into the turn (total). Rotating heads of viewers (half total). The Englishman Hegburne moves with his white Cooper in the final curve in leadership and travels first through the destination (total). Hegburne in the car (large). Appended it to as the winner of the laurel wreath. (half total).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Higher education; Flags; motor sports; Police; Rain; Religious events; Reviews; Shipping; Ships; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Cities; Dance; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline; Buildings; Agriculture and forestry; Water; aerial photographs; Entertainment, festivals; Gastronomy; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 748/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m Spotlight Mosel channel camera: Luppa information Dalai Lama opened monastery origin: Pathé news King Mahendra v. Nepal in Bonn 15 years Federal Republic of Germany under the magnifying glass of Coburger convent camera: Jackson sports jumping on a trampoline (Hamburg police) camera: Rau Avus race, Berlin camera: Arndt, Jansen, Jaehner end brand 3 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 980/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 29/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 978/1968
Welt im Film 109/1947