Die Zeit unter der Lupe 751/1964 16.06.1964
01 nuclear bunker test in Dortmund. The Sun Bunker in Dortmund with barred entrance gates. Man with poster: "Air raid is for naught." People, some with bouquets at the entrance of the bunker. Poster: "well you have a chance." A man opens the Scheerengittertor of the bunker. People come out of the bunker and waving. Poster: "Bunker construction is preparation for war" "disarmament serves the peace.". The people with the posters outside the bunker (photographed from the rear). A man will be worn on the shoulders. Poster: "nobody has a chance". A mother hugging her son and daughter-in-law and kisses her. People go with luggage. Cameraman filming on a ladder. Ongoing film camera. Elderly woman, two girls and a man talking big before the microphone over the bunker test (original sound).
02. Erhard President Johnson. A car with the American and German stands moves above. Chancellor Erhard gets out of the car and shaking hands with Johnson. (half total). In the background of Schröder. Cinematographer takes camera in front of the eye. (large). Erhard goes next to Johnson in the White House. (total). Erhard next to Johnson (half total). Johnson's dogs play in the garden. Erhard, laughing in conversation with Johnson (half total). Erhard Schröder joins the white jacket from the car behind him. Ladybird Johnson welcomes Erhard on the stairs and gets a kiss on the hand. Johnson stands next to his wife and then welcomed Erhard. 3 photographers with cameras. Ladybird Johnson talks with Erhard (half total). In addition, Johnson and Schröder are available. Erhard and Johnson go (totally) behind the flag carriers. Gala dinner (total).
03. de Gaulle journey through the province. Trumpet blower. de Gaulle drive (total) in an open car. De Gaulle stands before a wreath at a war memorial. (total). Children waving flags (total). de Gaulle in the midst of the population and shakes hands, de Gaulle bends to children down. de Gaulle on the speaker's podium, waving (total).
04. nuclear ship - launched Otto Hahn. Otto Hahn (big) head. The nuclear ship Otto Hahn at the yard (half total). Bottle of sparkling wine is thrown against the bug. The launching. The ship slip into the water. Otto Hahn, sitting (half total) the propeller before she slides into the water.
05. inscription "3 million visitors" film awards "Golden screen" in Frankfurt. Rolf Theile speaks (half total) "Going back to the movies". Rolf Theile presented the General Manager of the United Artists film award. An imitation of Irma La Douce with stands on the stage. The audience claps.
06. coal dance in Greece. Man kneeling in front of icons and keeps them in a bucket of water. Burning pile of wood. Men and women run over glowing ashes (total). Dancing feet on the ashes.
07. accident story no. 13 (skull fractures). Günter Jerschke creates a head bandage as a doctor. He shows skull fractures in the X-ray image. Looking forward from a moving car. Collision driver cower behind the steering wheel. Battered car cooler of a Volkswagen. Two men sit in a local face. A man the other skin the bottle over his head. Ski jumper and fall. Painter painting a wall. A painter throws the other with a brush, the two men run in succession. One slips and falls against the door. Günter Jerschke opens the door of the room from the inside "because with you're right!"
08 centenary of Toulouse Lautrec. Photos of Toulouse Lautrec. Street scene in Albi. Street sign rue de Toulouse Lautrec. His childhood home. Pictures on the walls. Narrow old town road. The House from the outside. Interior Design. Painting "Le Guignol". Moulin Rouge in Paris. Can-can dancers. Pictures of Toulouse Lautrec and his figures "La Goulue" "Jane Avril". Hands, unscrew walking stick and fill him with narcotics. The pictures of Toulouse Lautrec.
09. Munich 1860-Eintracht Frankfurt Football Cup match. Man with a handkerchief on his head in the audience. Woman sitting under umbrella. A Munich-based player has an effort on goal. Goalkeeper Loy keeps. Walk a player takes the ball. A man in the audience wipes the sweat from the face itself. Heads. Goalkeeper catches (slow motion). Men with bare-chested in the audience. Berti Kraus, Munich, running with the ball, shoots flank to the Center and Kohlars shoots the opening goal for Munich. Viewers jump with your hands from the seats. Parades of the Frankfurter Trowarts Loy. Küppers, Munich, running with the ball, fountain Meier scored a 2-0. With both arms beckoning viewers. The players embrace. A Munich player holds the Cup. Smiling bigger audience with bare-chested.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brunnenmeier ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Hahn, Otto ; Jerschke, Günther ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Lyndon ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Theile, Rolf ; Toulouse Lautrec ; Kohlars ; Kraus, Berti ; Küppers ; Loy
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Dogs ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Football ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Unfallstories ; Political events ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Transport: public transport ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Air raid ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Dogs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 751/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m spotlight on nuclear bunker test in Dortmund camera: basic details of Erhard at Pres.. Johnson de Gaulle journey through the province of origin: Gaumont nuclear ship Welders "Otto Hahn" camera: Seib, Jürgens awarding the "Golden flax wall" camera: Vlasdeck coal dance (Greece) origin: Athens accident story no. 13 (skull fractures) In the spotlight 100 years Toulouse-Lautrec origin: Pathé journal Sports Football Cup match Munich 186/Eintracht Frankfurt camera: Rieck, reason, Vlasdeck, Jonas final brand 3 m
Have you seen these gems?
El Mundo al Instante 801/1978
Welt im Bild 67/1953
Welt im Film 308/1951