Die Zeit unter der Lupe 752/1964 23.06.1964
01 Khrushchev in Stockholm. Policemen in attach shut-off ropes. Khrushchev leaves the ship (total) behind him is Nina Chruschtschow. Khrushchev is welcomed by Prime Minister he countries (total). Khrushchev and Nina Chruschtschow with red roses bouquets (total). Car driving before. Khrushchev goes next to Gustav VI Adolf (total).
02. Catholic demonstrations in Saigon. Procession with banners in Saigon. Speakers (total) view of meeting place from the top.
03. wreath-laying ceremony at the memorial plaque in the Bonn court gardens by Lahiri to June 17. Honor guard presents the rifle (half the total). Drum with drumsticks. Lübke goes behind a large wreath, which carried by two soldiers (total). Among those present Erhard and Gerstenmaier. (total). Kranzhiederlegung before the Hall of Fame. Lübke bends down to the ring and associates the loop (total). Inscription of the Panel: "The victims of war and despotism". Among those present, Willi Brandt and Adenauer. (total). The Memorial is Lübke (half total).
04. Airport worker waving a plane. The pulpit of the aircraft, largely from scratch. Fassagiere leave the aircraft. Shield: "Lufthansa welcomes passengers 10 millionth." Reception with flowers. Two flight attendants and the pilot before the plane (total).
05. 150th anniversary of the founding of the Carabinieri and Bersaglieri show. Parade of the carabinieri in wide rows. Segni, standing on the bleachers (total). Tank pre-accession ride. Motorcycle pyramid. Onslaught of the Bersaglieri for the 100th anniversary of the Red Cross. Motorcycle shows, figure driving. Chatting about lying on the ground soldiers who then jump up and jump on top of the tank. Equestrian demonstrations, figure riding.
06. election of Miß Germany in Berlin. Go Miß Germany candidates on the Kurfürstendamm (total). 2 photographer and a photographer (half total). Girls stand in a row, before photographers. Zebra enclosure in the Zoo (total). Zebra (large). The girl in front of the enclosure (half total). Chimpanzee (large). Brown bear (large), sea lion (large). Between the animal pictures, girls faces (large). Sea Lion jumps into the water (total). Girls sitting on the edge of the well and keep their feet in the water (total). Shoes on the pavement. The girl in front of a fountain (total). Photographer with apparatus (large). Girls Wade through shallow water. High fine leg with high shoe. Hand with manicured fingernails. Laughing mouth and teeth. Eye with nice eyelashes. Ear with Pearl. Girls faces (large). Girl in a bathing suit on the catwalk, individually and together. Among the spectators, older woman with glasses (large) and young man who thoughtfully stroking to the Chin (large). Heinz Dragon with pipe in addition to Grete Weiser (half total). The winner Martina Kettler receives little Crown. The 3 winners (half total).
07 Tokyo report - (departure, before Olympics, earthquake in Niigata Prefecture). Air nozzle (large). Mr Rau with camera and Mr Labudda on the aircraft stairs. (half total). The airplane door closes. Lufthansa machine to start. Aerial view of Tokyo with the "highways". Transport under the flyover. Painters on scaffolding while painting the accommodations for the athletes. The buildings of the Olympic village. The high school (Stadium for wrestling) athletics stadium (for football), the Olympic Stadium (for track and field (total). Dr. Danz, President of the German Athletics Association (half total). People on the streets of Tokyo. Modern buildings. Glass Hotel palaces.
A Japanese distributed extra leaves. Earthquake destruction in Niigata. (total) Water run into a bucket. People Wade through water.
Women's legs with high hook shoes. Feet with traditional Japanese sandals. Rough interviewed a Japanese student of German literature tradition in Japan and Olympic Games (original sound). The Japanese girl wearing a kimono. Japanese girls faces. Japanese child with dove on the hand. Photographer. Child on the slide. Tokyo at night. Dancers in a night bar. Police officers go through the entertainment district. A police officer checked the papers of a car driver. Japanese girl drinks beer. Zimpel observing a beauty dancer, dressed in the lining. A bartender is behind a bar. Japanese women in traditional dresses for the dance. Tea ceremony. Aerial photos of the stadiums.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Brandt, Willy; Chruschtschow, Nikita; Chruschtschowa, Nina; Drache, Heinz; Erhard, Ludwig; Erlander; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Gustav Adolf VI. von Schweden; Kettler, Martina; Labudda; Lübke, Heinrich; Rau, Kurt; Segni; Weiser, Grete; Zimpel, Werner; Danz
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; Hands; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Disasters; Children; Women, mothers; natural disasters; Olympics; Parades; beauty pageants; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Cities; Dance; Animals (except dogs); Military; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 752/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m information Khrushchev in Stockholm camera: Seib Katholik demonstrationen in Saigon origin: Gaumont Lübke, plaque in Bonn courtyard garden to June 17.
10 millionth passenger of Lufthansa camera: Rau 150th founding anniversary of the Carabinieri Bersaglieri show origin: SEDI mainly cheerful election of Miss Germany camera: Pahl exclusive Lufthansa flight to Tokyo camera: Rieck, Seib Tokyo, è-before Olympiad camera: Rau earthquake in NII gata/Japan origin: Asahi News Tokyo - before Olympiad camera: Rau end brand 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 163/1955
Welt im Bild 14/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 69/1951
Welt im Bild 104/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 524/1960
Deulig-Woche 1926 (seit 1926)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 966/1968