Die Zeit unter der Lupe 753/1964 30.06.1964
01 Robert Kennedy in Berlin and Bonn. Federal Chancellor Erhard welcomes Robert Kennedy (half total) with shaking hands. Camera people. Erhard and Kennedy (profile, large), between them the interpreter. Hands of the two politicians in the Jackettaschen. Robert Kennedy speaks with Adenauer (half total, Kennedy from behind). Robert Kennedy talking to a cameraman. Robert Kennedy goes next to Lübke from the Villa Hammerschmidt (half total). People waving from the banks of the Rhine to the top (total). Robert Kennedy drive next to Willi Brandt in an open car standing by Berlin (total). Robert Kennedy shakes the hand people (half total). Willi Brandt, Rut Brandt and as, Ethel Kennedy listeners in the free University for the doctorate of philosophy at Robert Kennedy. Presentation of certificate of Robert Kennedy (total). Robert Kennedy with certificate (half total). Kennedy square beckons the population with high hands (total)., screen-filling. Robert Kennedy in addition to Willi Brandt from the Schöneberg Town Hall (total). Beckoning people (half total). Robert Kennedy speaks (original) half total). David Kennedy and his sister (half total). Crowd at Kennedy square (total). Robert Kennedy Ethel Kennedy and children clapping people leaving the microphone next to him. (half total). Willi Brandt (total) Unveils plaque to John F. Kennedy. The plaque.
02. Khrushchev in Sweden. The Swedish flag at the stern of a vessel in the port of Stockholm. Khrushchev (total) enters the Hall of the Town Hall. A servant closes the sliding door. Khrushchev in the Golden Hall of the Rathauseys (half total). Khrushchev on the lectern (total). Khrushchev speaks (half total). Nina Chruschtschow (half total, unclear). Khrushchev (large). Khrushchev takes off his glasses after the speech seriously, big.
03. ceremony honored film employees in Bremen. Honorary certificate for 35 years working in the film industry. Employees will receive certificate of Convention of movie theater owners in Bremen. Hermann Schultze speaks (interview) big. Conference participants. Hermann Enders (half total) at the table sitting and writing.
04. Film Festival Berlin and film poster exhibition in Godesberg. Waving Berlin flags before the ruins of the Church. Banners on banner "Berlin International Film Festival photographer." Albert Saenz (large). Mario Adorf (large) are signing autographs. Hildegard Knef for the car are out autographs (half total) 2 police chasing fans of the car. Film tape (large). Minister of the Interior Hermann Höcherl passes the film band Paul Hartmann (total). He presented's Wolf then on the cultural film producer and Elisabeth Flickenschildt hard (total). Film award winner Walter Knoop bows (half total). Hermann Höcherl in addition to Elisabeth Flickenschildt (half total) price distribution. Cars drive through puddles on the Kurfürstendamm. A man wades through water. The Begum prior to arrival at the Festspielhaus (half total) poster designs "Mondo Nudo" "attack in the dark" "Who shot G Salvatore" "Body on vacation". Camera people. Sidney Poitiers (large). René Deltgen (large) catches cigarette. Anni Ondra with subjects (half total). The hands of the Begum full of jewelry. The Begum (large). Sidney Poitiers (large).
05. fashion in St. Tropez. Sailing ships in the port of St. Tropez. Man in the shrouds of the vessel. 2 young people in a sports car (total). Girl in jeans hotels on the Promendde (recording from the back). Young man licks ice cream. Young people dance the twist. Young girl lifts skirt of her dress, including wearing colored three-quarter trousers. Young people consider sweater in a shop. Dresses and swimsuits in a boutique. A young girl tried on dress. Hand is short hem on a dress. Move from bottom to top over a pair of trousers laced at the side. Girl pulls a dress over her head. Deep-cut bikini is visible. Girl with flowing hair and bikini (big). Girl face. Bikini girl lays down on the jetty. Girl lying down on the beach.
06. accident story no. 10 (eyes). Flying Seagull (large). Girl is on the beach, seagulls fly over you. Girl's face. Mövendreck drops her in the eye. Günther Jerschke as eye doctor examines the eye and speaks (interview). Boxing match. Open eye of the Boxer (large). Günther Jerschke in the investigation. Günther Jerschke with head mirror (large). Right eye (large) left eye (large) both eyes. Workers will leave debris on a cart. Worker strikes with hammer on Foundry waste. Metal part will pop up, he touches on his eye. Jerschke under the operation lamp works down his eye level "with me are correct.
07. whitewater driver spindle mill on the river Elbe (Czech Republic). Canoeists in the flow. Spectators sit on the shore. Canoeists through slalom gates and being aborted. Double canoe. A canoeist in the water trying to festzuhal. 3 athletes in the inflatable boat. You try to capture off-driven boat. The inflatable boat sails the boat flipped around.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Adorf, Mario ; Die Begum ; Brandt, Ruth ; Brandt, Willy ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Chruschtschowa, Nina ; Deltgen, René ; Enders, Hermann ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Flickenschildt, Elisabeth ; Hart, Wolf ; Hartmann, Paul ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Jerschke, Günther ; Kennedy, David ; Kennedy, Ethel ; Kennedy, Robert ; Knef, Hildegard ; Knoop, Walter ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Ondra, Anni ; Poitiers, Sidney ; Schönhals, Albrecht ; Schultze, Hermann
Stockholm ; Berlin ; Bremen ; Bad Godesberg ; St. Tropez ; Bonn ; Spindleruv Mlyn
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Higher education ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; Paddle ; Shipping ; Ships ; Jewelry ; Sailing ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Transport: public transport ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cultural events ; Holiday ; traffic ; transport questions ; Fashion ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 753/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7.6 m time show Robert Kennedy in Berlin and Bonn camera: Pahl, Jansen and Arndt Chruschtschow in Sweden camera: Seib deserves Spotlight Bremen, ceremony. Film staff camera: Rieck Berlin Film Festival camera: Pahl, Seib, Arndt film poster exhibition camera: basic Film Festival Berlin II camera: Pahl, Seib, Arndt mainly cheerful clothing in St. Tropez origin: Pathé journal accident story no. 10 (eyes) sports white water/Tshechei origin: State final brand 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Besuch des Vertrauens 1959
Welt im Bild 145/1955
Welt im Bild 30/1953
Ein Flug über Laon
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 211/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 794/1965