Die Zeit unter der Lupe 754/1964 07.07.1964
01 Robert Kennedy: Word of the week. Still, head of Robert Kennedy (large).
02. on the zone boundary and interviews. Barbed wire on the border of the zone, in the background of ploughing Bauer. Barbed wire (large) watchtower. Shield zone boundary "halt" newspaper clippings "again 13 refugees". Watchtower and frontier shield. Newspaper cut "On the run, shot at" "7 young people managed to flee to Lower Saxony" "958 refugees arrested". Woman rides a bicycle through the village. A child with a ball on a meadow faces hanging feather beds. In the background area boundary sign. Sign "warning danger to life." AoE of Soviet zone mines". The Director of the second largest lignite mine which is Federal Republic of: (Original) size. Border demarcation with barbed wire. Lignite mine with conveyor belts. Coal train runs into the picture. Old woman speaks with image of the son is (original sound). The woman sitting next to her husband on the bench (half total). The man goes to the border, and looks over. A Customs Commissioner goes to the customs barrier and sees through a binoculars. speaks (interview). Abandoned Bauermgehöft. Customs barrier descends. Customs boats on the river. Border village Schnakenburg. A dog runs across the village street. The Mayor speaks in his office room (original sound). Look into the window from the outside. Old peasant woman looks out the window. Two old people sitting on the bench in front of the door. Blank notices before the registry office. Sparrows sitting on telephone wire. Ausarestorbenes village, just a cat running across the road.
03. re-election Lübke s in Berlin. The Federal Assembly. Mende, Weyer and Bucher sitting in the front row of the audience. Adenauer before the ballot in the election of the Federal President (half total). Carlo Schmidt's ballot in the ballot box (total). The ballots are distributed. Counting. Mende and Weyer, sitting (half total). Lübke in addition to Gerstenmaier on the lectern (total). Erhard in addition to Adenauer, sitting and smacking (half total). Lübke leaves Carlo Schmid (total) the building next to it. Crowds of people. Lübke sitting next to Wilhelmine Lübke in an open car, waving (half-total).
04. de Gaulle in Bonn. de Gaulle gets out of his car (half total). He welcomes Adenauer. Youthful photograph stands on shut-off grid. de Gaulle in addition to Adenauer (half total). Meeting at the round table (total). Foreign Minister Schröder in addition to Erhard, and he was at the table sitting (total). de Gaulle in addition to Couve de Murville. Cameramen in front of the House. Standing side by side: Lübke, Erhard, de Gaulle and Adenauer (half total) 05. plane crash and windjammer. Windjammer (total) on the water. (large). Flying aircraft, rotating propeller. Two American military planes crash. The wreckage of the plane hit the sea. Clouds of smoke. the Gorch Fock at the arrival of the Bermudas (total). Pan over the ship (large).
06. new Cologne. Hats come from Hat boxes. Mannequin with sports hat under the Chin as a scarf tied, Sun glasses opts for (large). Mannequin Hat looks in a mirror. Fur hat, beret, elegant hat. 3 mannequins with hats.
07. Film Festival Berlin of 1964 Faheen shield "Berlin Film Festival" poster "Time of the innocent". Eric Schumann is the premiere (half total). Foreign Minister Schröder's arrival before the movie theater by people trellis, waving (half-total). Arrival Kai Fischer (half total). Lübke and Wilhelmine Lübke arrive (half total). You go through the trellis of the onlookers. Eric Schumann bows to the curtain (total). Among the spectators clapping Lübke, Mrs Lübke and Erhard. The film actors leave the stage. Dragon drinking from a glass of sparkling wine (large) Heinz. Kai Fischer (large). Sidney Poitiers (large). Mende speaks with Sidney Poitiers (half close). Boat on the river Havel. The steering wheel (large).
An old-fashioned horse-drawn carriage and a bus entering the Waldbünne. Smacking viewers. Bowing is a young Japanese film actress. Sidney Poitiers bows (total). Onslaught of a police Chapel in historic uniforms. Polka dance dressed in old-fashioned clothes. A Quartet of men with beards and old-fashioned hats sings (original sound). Singer with feathered Hat sings (original sound).
Film ball. Faare dancing on the dance floor (total). View from above on deep eyes of a lady sitting at the table. Thomas Fritsch (big) at the dance with Helga Lehner.
Cinematographer. Willi Fritsch (total). Scripter with script. Count Axel von Ambesser as Director of the film "The HAB I turned by Papa" sits with the microphone in his hand (total). The flap falls. Willi Fritsch and Thomas Fritsch in film scene. They sing "That I turned Daddy" standing side by side (original sound).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Bucher, Ewald ; Drache, Heinz ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Fischer, Kai ; Fritsch, Thomas ; Fritsch, Willi ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Kennedy, Robert ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Lehner, Helga ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Meierink von, Hubert ; Murville de, Maurice Couve ; Poitiers, Sidney ; Schmid, Carlo ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Schumann, Eric ; Weyer, Willi ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Dogs ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; festivals ; filmmaking ; News, communications ; natural disasters ; Political events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sailing ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; environmental protection, pollution ; Events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Mining ; Viewers and audience ; Dogs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 754/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Anfangsmarke 4.6 m time show Kennedy: Word of the week at the zone boundary and interviews Brown coal opencast mining camera: Rau information re-election of Lübkes in Berlin camera: Pahl, Seib, Jansen de Gaulle in Bonn camera: Rieck, reason, Luppa, Jürgens plane crash and windjammer origin: Metro Knave Cologne camera: reason Spotlight Berlin Film Festival 1964 a) "Time of innocent" b) boat c) forest stage camera: Pahl, Seib, Arndt d) film ball e) Studio mirror "the I I learned from Dad" with Thomas and Winlly Fritsch camera : Vlasdeck 3, end brand-m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 115/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 473/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 70/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 515/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 668/1962