Die Zeit unter der Lupe 756/1964 21.07.1964
01 Conference of Erhard. Sentinel before the Palais Schaumburg (total). Window of the Palace (large). A chauffeur reads newspaper in his car. Adenauer comes with Strauß from the Palais (total). Strauß gets into his car. Trunk of Erhard's car with license plate 0-2 (large). Schröder in the door of the Palace (total) 02. portrait of Strauß. Bouquet image on the rotary machine. Ostrich (large) on the phone. Bouquet in addition to Adenauer (half close). Ostrich dances with his wife (half total). Strauß welcomed workers (half total). Strauß is a cigar and sits on a covered table (half total). Strauß as a speaker. Large behind him letters of CSU. Strauß speaks half total (production sound). Strauß is pumping his bike on (total). Strauß attached brackets on his pants and goes on a bike on the road. Strauß plays Skat with beer glass before him with villagers (large). Mirror covers Strauß. Bavarian Church in Rott am Inn. The entrance door. The cemetery in Rott. Strauß comes with his son on his shoulders through door (total). Behind him, his wife comes with the smaller son. His hand takes books from the Bookshelf. Books (large) "Herodotus" Egon Friedell "Cultural history of modern times" Wilhelm Raabe. Strauß, profile (large) with cigar, reading. Strauß is sitting in the Chair and reads vehicle newspaper (half total). His hand write signature. Ostrich (large) talks about his political objectives (original sound). Sound recorder running camera lens (image-filling). Strauß talks about his person (large).
03. German model flight Championship in Munich. Starter system for model aircraft start a model aircraft. Boy with remote control. Model aircraft in flight. Man with a plane in hand. Belly landing an aircraft. Man runs on plane and turns it around. A boy goes and throws up his plane. Loops. Fingers on remote control (large). Faces of men who fernsteueren the aircraft upward. Landing a model in addition to the dirt track, the aircraft upside down and overturns competition 04. 50 km walkers. Start the race Walker. Slow motion shots of walkers, additional legs from behind and walkers from the front (slow motion). A Walker has Becher and drink in the walk. Sign "turning point 50 km walk". A race Walker going on around the plate. Walkers will be refreshed with a damp sponge. 3 men massage and fallen walkers. The walkers on the road. Sign at the side of the road "only 2 km". Walkers with cloth over his head. Winner goes into the Stadium through the target range, the winner (big).
05. bowling in Vienna Germany - Austria. A man takes a bowling ball out of singles bag and places them on a table. The Austrian bowling King Olechla and the German Champion Fritz Blum shake hands. Litters of two bowlers at the bowling alley. Clap sportsmen and sportswomen at the edge of the bowling alley. Winner is Olechla, Austria.
06. kegelndes chicken. A toy figure bowls. Chicken Pecks at a stall on a trigger through the taper mechanism into operation is used and drops food in his food bowl. The chicken runs from the trigger to the bowl and picking and eating.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Hands ; Bowling, bowling, boules, pétanque ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Aviation ; Political events ; Portraits ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; Curiosities ; Military ; Science ; Jobs ; German 99.169 weekly show GmbH: ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 756/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m Spotlight Conference with Erhard camera: Luppa portrait of Franz Jos. Strauss camera: Jürgens origin: Archive sports model aircraft, German Championship camera: Jackson 50 km walkers contest camera: Luppa, Rahim bowling in Vienna, Germany / Austria origin: Austria Kegelndes chicken camera: Rieck end brand 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 162/1948
Welt im Film 299/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 371/1957
Welt im Bild 41/1953