Die Zeit unter der Lupe 758/1964 04.08.1964
01 mining disaster in Champagnole. Aerial view of Champagnole. Deep fissure in the ground, aerial view. Excavator farm work. Rescue teams drilling. Installation of the supply hole. Setter speaks through the narrow opening of the hole. From bottle, drink in narrow tube is filled and lowered through the hole. The Dahlbusch bomb caused purchased from Germany (large). Women at the scene. Weeping woman with happiness goes to the site of the accident.
02. police shooting cinema in Düsseldorf. Police officers go through a door labeled "Optical space shooting range". Cartridges. Loading a gun. A policeman with a stretched out arm creates to the shooting. The image of a criminal who looks out from Bush and aiming gun at the Viewer appears on the film. He shoots and runs away. Shot of the policeman. Image and appears in bullet point flashing light. Current narrow film role. Gun in hand (large) eye of the shooter (large). Criminals behind a tree shooting out at the movie. He runs away. Police officers in the shooting room (total). Shadow of the rotating roll of film. Minister Weyer creates (total) to the shooting. In the film shoots a criminal from a moving car. Weyer, profile (large) at the launch. Bullet point lights up in the tires.
03. topless on the Champs Elysee. Cars from the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs Elysee. Passers-by on the street. Young man takes off sunglasses. Girl with BF dress sits smoking with sunglasses in addition to young companion outside a coffee house on the Champs Elysee. (big and total). 3 police officers come and ask the girls to call on (total). The girl comes with companion and policeman and get in a police car. The police car drives off.
04. case look. Young girl grabs clothes into a suitcase and trying to turn the lid. Clamp the dresses and the lid is not. The girl kneeling on the case. With a scissor, it truncates piece of the dress that hanging. She's sitting in the train compartment. A young man takes off his glasses and looks upwards into the luggage rack where the case with truncated dress stands. The girl goes for a walk in the Woods. 3 men in speedos to meet him and Roe deer. The girl (from the rear) with dress, fabric is missing from the piece cut off, and that's enough on one side only to the hollow of the knee.
05. Lucebert Tinguely exhibition at Baden Baden. Older lady sitting on a bench and reads the "Baden Tageblatt". You turns around. Entrance of the art Hall in Baden Baden. Spinning mobile (large) Tinguely machine spinning. The Lady goes through the exhibition (total). Paintings hang in the great room. Images of the Dutch painter and poet Lucebert (large) text: "the madness power tick tick" modern painting, portraits, etc. Eyes of the visitor (large). She keeps Lorgnon the front (large). The lady raises a bead strings of a curtain that suddenly starts to move jerkily. Frightened retreat of the visitor. Tinguely machine moving. Visitor holds the hand in front of a moving wild DrahtApparatur startled. The Lady in seat and enters bike pedals. It reads in a brochure. A large flat washer turns on the other end of the frame. The legs of the woman on the pedals (large). The exhausted exhibition visitor drops to a Bank (total), rises up and passes through the Park. Art catalogue Tinguely (large).
06. telephone debate in the Bundestag. Phone rings. Hand apart listeners. Headline "Image": "being the Bundestag from holidays". Minister benches in the Bundestag, the Federal Eagle (total). The Bundestag member (total). Adenauer is sitting at the desk and phone (half total). Telephone dialing system on the post, is turning. (large). Strauß called (big) Stücklen (large) phone Stücklen speaks (total). Schröder as well as as a listener (total) Erhard Mende goes (total) zumRednerpult. Gerstenmaier as a listener (half total). Erler speaks (half total) Stücklen as a listener (total). Members of Parliament vote (total). Bundestag (total) deputies raise hands to the vote (total, shooting from behind). The deputies left the Chamber between the pews (total) Erhard speaks (half total) original sound "DSP Chancellor determines the guidelines of policy". Brandt on the phone (profile, large). Old phones are thrown into a pile. Negro drummers. Pigeons flying through an Office. A pigeon sitting on the typewriter of a Secretary. "Pigeons. Marion Stephan sits in front of the writing machine and licks letter and sticking to it. You take arrow and attached letter. You shoot it out the window (large). The arrow lands in target. Mr. Beyer decreases arrow, while lands a new arrow behind him.
07. French pop singer Frank Alamo. Man in the mast of a sailing vessel. Girl in jeans from behind photographed in S t. Tropez. Frank Alamo he pulls ßlät out of a phone book. He takes an old-fashioned telephone handset and sings in the shell. He is running the phone through the street. His face (large). He runs a staircase on the road down, children behind him. Singing with phone (big, original sound). He goes singing between fishing boats (half total). In a narrow alley, he sings once right, left again (total, trick). Large settings, singing. He climbed up on a telegraph pole and sings with phone. He jumps up on a horse's back and rides through the field. Singing on the horse (big). He rides along the beach. Behind a boat as a water skier, lachendund singing (large). He drops the water skis into the water. He shows up with the phone in his hand. Girl face (large). Frank Alamo with phone in water (total).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Railways; close-ups, detail; Disasters; Leisure, recreation; Musical events; News, communications; natural disasters; Political events; Police; Postal, postal services; Animals (except dogs); Art; Works of art; Holiday; transport questions; Fashion; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; Entertainment, festivals; Mining; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 758/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m information mining disaster in Champagnole origin: Pathé journal police shooting cinema camera: basic Busenfrei on d. Champs Elysee origin: Eclair case look origin: Polkronika Spotlight Lucebert-Tinguely-Ausstellg. In Baden-Baden camera: Rieck increased phone debate in the Bundestag, etc.
Camera: Basic, Brandes, Jürgens, Luppa origin: Archive French singer Abbas origin: Pathé journal end-mark 3-m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 145/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 269/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 561/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 26/1950
Welt im Film 281/1950
Welt im Film 72/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 602/1961