Die Zeit unter der Lupe 759/1964 11.08.1964
01 new border fortifications in East Berlin, Ostzonales boat on the river Havel. Bridge of unity in Berlin (total). Tower, wall and border fortifications, watchdog barking against border fence. Sign "warning zone boundary in the middle of the Lake 150 m. angler on the Bank." Swan (large).
02. Viet Nam. American war ship at sea. Rocket guns. Aircraft carrier (total). Pilots increase in aircraft on the aircraft carrier. Start of aircraft from the aircraft carrier (total). U.S. troops in Viet Nam. Military vehicle driving with soldiers through jungle area. Soldiers climb in helicopter. flying helicopter. Gunner in the helicopter on the gun. Vietnamese soldier (large). Soldiers get from helicopter and walk through jungle. Fleeing civilians and crying child.
03. fairy tale exhibition in Neustadt bei Coburg. Walkers. Hand throws a piece of money. In the fairytale Park, Münchhausen boots up on a ball. Walkers before the Witch's House. Hunting on horseback. Monkey turns on organ. Sleeping beauty and the Prince. Snow white and the 7 dwarfs. 7 Swabians. Strollers sit on the table in front of beer bottles. The Wolf in the bed of the 7 kids. Little Red Riding Hood in addition to the Wolf. In addition, rises a shepherd and goes away.
04. trophies and Manfred Germars speech on the subject of sports awards. Table full of trophies. Single big Cup (large). Presentation of Cup by Prince Philipp of tennis players. Cup in addition to Greyhound. Cup presented to Queen Elisabeth. Man drinking from a Cup. Large plate (Cup). Child is reflected in silver plate and wipe it. Manfred Germar stands next to Cup and speaks half total (production sound). He shows tasty Cup. Modern cups in an exhibition. Visitors looking at the trophies.
05. German Championships in Berlin. Visitors to the stadium (total). Hand laces to tie string on Rennschuh. Hand hammers set start block. Feet in the starting blocks. Starter at the firing of the starting gun. 100 m run women. Start, run through the finish line in slow motion. Champion: Renate Meyer Rose before Erika Pollmann. Erika Fisch, Renate Meyer Rose (large) is congratulated. Ursa Minor in a sneaker as a talisman. Marlene Schmitz Portz in the high jump (slow motion). Long jump: Wolfgang Klein, Hamburg jumps (slow motion). Official measures the distance with band. She will be shown on plate wide 7.85 m. Uwe Bayer, Kiel, in hammer throw (slow motion). Flying hammer. 80 m hurdles, women. Winners: Inge Schell and Centa Kopp (total). Javelin throw: Javelin thrower falls after discharge. Hermann Salomon throws. Flying spear. Dieter Urbach in the shot put (slow motion). 800 m run men: Manfred Kinder is catching up on the home stretch and WINS. Manfred Kinder, beckoning (half total). Pole vault: Wolfgang Reinhard jumps (slow motion) 5.05 m talisman Leo minor at the jump pit. Wolfgang Reinhard with stab upward looking and height measuring up. Scoreboard 5.21 photographer with a camera. Wolfgang Reinhard jumps and throws the latte. Starter gives go-ahead. 100 m run men: Manfred Knicken mountain hugged wife (half total) 06 people taking showers. Running shower. Hand turns on cock. Man opts for (total) bathing cap and holds arms under the shower. Man under the shower. Fat man in shower. Woman with bathing cap washes his face under the shower. Young woman tried to push the man under the shower. Woman holding hand under the shower. Young man running shower head through. Husband and wife keep arms and legs under the shower. Legs of a man in the water. Little girl is running water over your head. Fat woman is running water over back. Man washes his chest under the shower. Man stands under the shower. Water sprays thick man on the head. Old woman under the shower. Old woman jumps with plunge into the water.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beyer, Uwe; Elisabeth II. von England; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Fisch, Erika; Germar, Manfred; Kinder, Manfred; Klein, Wolfgang; Knickenberg, Manfred; Kopp-Gastl, Zenta; Meyer, Rose Renate; Reinhardt, Wolfgang; Salomon, Hermann; Schell, Inge; Schmitz-Portz, Marlene; Urbach, Dieter
Sachindex Wochenschauen; civil wars; Border DDR/BRD, borders; cameramen, cameramen; Escape; Refugees; Leisure, recreation; Unfallstories; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Animals (except dogs); Unrest; Buildings; War, prisoners of war; Kissing, kissing scenes; Athletics, jogging, fun run; People; Holiday; Exhibitions; Gastronomy; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 759/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 4.6 m spotlight on new border fortifications East Berlin camera: Pahl Viet Nam origin: Metro under the magnifying glass fairy show in Neustadt b. Corburg camera: Jürgens trophies and speech Manfred Germars sports awards on camera: strong origin: Archive sports DT. Leichtathletikmeisterschft. Bln. camera: Basic, Zakariah, Pahl mainly cheerful people under shower camera: Brandes, Pahl end brand 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 923/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 140/1952
Welt im Bild 74/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 181/1953