Die Zeit unter der Lupe 760/1964 18.08.1964
01 war photo exhibition of Robert Capa in Berlin. Man sitting in the armchairs before photographs of the war photo exhibition. Images: Two soldiers on a bench in the conversation. Soldier with two children in her hand. Vila of a speaker's words. Raised fists. Hakenkreue on houses. Face of a pilot. Falling soldier. Face of a soldier in the profile with a steel helmet with safety nets. wounded soldiers with a bloody face. Dead Goldat. Goldatengesichter. Battle field. desperate Bevälkerung.
02. Cyprus - report. Look through a hole in a sandbag barricade. Two UN soldiers patrol through road in Cyprus. Face of an old woman (half total). Barbed wire obstacles in the road. Arrival of Australian UN troops at the airfield. Debris. Be from a hospital wounded on stretchers. Destroyed vehicle. Archbishop of Makarios during the visit of wounded (half total). A sick person is in bed. A young man wearing poster "brave! Turkish pilots killed innocent people"by young people are placards reading" Americans go home "played. Collection of people with threatening your hands prior to the US notschaft.
03. Alligator girl Lydia Costa. Lydia Costa enters an Indian Gewaad. She opens a box and takes out a snake. She's the snake in her mouth (big) head. Children as a spectator before grid. Lydia Costa swims in a pool of water with an alligator. you open your mouth the alligator and pokes her head into the jaws of the alligator. Their legs in the water basin.
04. accident story/suicide. Günther Jerschke speaks the coffin (original sound). Franz puts on hat with mounted aerial work. his bare feet. Thunderstorms, lightning. Work goes through darkness. Under bare feet Tickle feather. Mr Sanga sits laughing in front of a wheel, he turns, turning the springs under the feet. Theo Petersen is sitting in the bathtub. A weight is attached to his feet. He cuts the rope. Drops weight on the feet, and he falls into the tub. Jerschke speaks with cylinder (large). Workers filled ammonia in a spray bottle. Rotating pointer on a clock (large). Workers at planing. different bottles are side by side. The workers wisctsich the sweat from his brow, accesses to the spray bottle, drink and haunts again. Jerschke starts up bottle, puts it in the coffin and dropping coffin lid.
05. wedding Marika Kilius Werner Zahn. People on the street. Rider before the wedding carriage. Crowd, screen-filling. Marika Kilius goes (total) in wedding dress next to Werner Zahn to the Church. Young ice skate runners hold up skating boots and make trellis. The Bonifatius Church in Frankfurt (total). Marika Kilius and Werner Zahn go to the altar. Bend your knees. The parish priest at wedding ceremony. Kilius/tooth before the altar (half total). Members and spectators in the Church (total). Marika Kilius strips her husband off the ring on your finger. Hans Jürgen Bäumler to coach Zeller (half total). beckoning people in front of the Church. Kilius/tooth when leaving the Church in the crowd. Marika Kilius beckons. Hans Jürgen Bäumler moving through the crowd and pushing hands of the people. Departure of the wedding carriage.
06. parachuting World Championship in Leutkirch in arrow. Hands folded parachute. Parachute puts on helmet on the plane. Jump out of the plane. Groups jump from a height of 1000 m. Flying in the clouds if chirmspringer. 2 parachute jump with smoke trail behind him (total). Parachute unfolds. Upward-looking spectators. Several parachutes in the air. Landuhg of a jumper next to and in the crosshairs. Man looks upwards with order on both sides of the breast. different jumper at the landing. densely measure the jump point. Parachute, screen-filling. Parachutist lands young viewers with camera and remote throttle. The American world champion Thelma Taylor with parachute on the arm (half total).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; civil wars; Demonstrations; Higher education; Children; skydiving, skydiving; Medals, awards, honors; Posters, fonts, banners; Advertising; Sensations; Animals (except dogs); Debris; Transport: public transport; UN; Unrest; Buildings; War, prisoners of war; Engagement; Exhibitions; Viewers and audience; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 760/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand increased war-photo-exhibition v. Rob 4.6 m. CAPA in Berlin camera: Pahl focus on Cyprus report origin: vis news mostly cheerful alligator girl Lydia Vosta camera: Zaki, fire accident story/suicide wedding Marika Kilius / Werner Zahn camera: strong Sports World Parachuting Championships camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 71/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 303/1955
Welt im Film 254/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 759/1964
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 771/1964
Messter-Woche 1919 (Woche 25)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 481/1959