Die Zeit unter der Lupe 761/1964 25.08.1964
01 Kaiser Wilhelm II. review Huis Doorn, Netherlands. Guided tour of the House. Old-fashioned furniture car driving on the road. COP going on the Castle Park of Doorn. Man rides bicycle with a box by the door. Men with flag and drum pull in the Castle Park. Old large Mercedes runs through the Castle gate. Cameraman turns to old-fashioned camera in front of the fence of the Palace grounds. Prince Louis Ferdinand and Princess Kira at a young age. Photographers in a series. Kaiser Wilhelm II in the Castle Park. He's throwing wooden blocks from a cart. in the background men chopping wood. Soldier boots during the parade step. German soldiers in the funeral procession for burial of Emperor William. In the funeral procession field marshal Mackensen, Admiraa Canaris and Salgado in Landquart. The casket of the emperor with a flag covered on a cart. The funeral procession, led by the Crown Prince. An honor detachment of the army shoots salut. by Mackensen and Salgado in Quartermaine before the Tomb. The Crown Prince leaves the chapel. Flowers and wreaths on the coffin. Wreath loop of Adolf Hitler.
Castle Doorn today as Museum visitors in the Park, visitors walk up stairs to the entrance. Hand cancelled Einteittskarte. The silver servant Petersen speaks at the management of (production sound). Image of Kaiser Wilhelm's. Child in the audience with fingers in the mouth. The Museumsbeucher in a room decorated with precious chandeliers on the ceiling. The backrest of the Chair of the emperor. View from the window on the chapel. Faces of listeners (large): old woman, men, etc. people in front of the mausoleum. Hand includes door handle, man leans over and looks through the keyhole. The sarcophagus of the emperor. Visitor from the grave stones for the dogs of the emperor. The gravestones with inscriptions (large). Door opens. elegant furnishings in the smoking rooms. Faces of visitors and wall paintings (large). Porcelain sculpture of the old Fritz. Tobacco tins. Smiling old lady (large) woman with glasses (large). Image of the father of the emperor. Tapestries. Woman touches tapestry. Image of the emperor. The marriage bed. Woman puts on feather bed. Basin wash bowls and 2 foot baths. Silver servant Petersen speaks next to a bust of the emperor.
02. de Gaulle on the day of the invasion in the Provence. Coast of Provence. de-Gaulle is standing (total) in an open car. de Gaulle expresses the hands of people who extend him. Angetretenex troops (total) de Gaulle gives officer the hand. Order on the chest. de Gaulle (large). de Gaulle. side hand on the Beanie greeting (total).
03. Queen Elisabeth in the holiday. Queen Elisabeth is next to a Scots with high holding sabers. Queen Elisabeth with flowers on the arm. Prince André with a dog on a leash. Nanny with Prince Edward on the arm, Prince Charles and Princess Anne.
04. Ultrasonic camera for medical purposes. English policeman regulates traffic. In the background fire truck and bus is crashed into houses. Ambulancewagen departs. Been injured in accident car. Krankenschwewter will be held in the treatment of a patient, an ultrasound camera of a patient's head. Recording of the image of the injured site.
05. Amphicar of the police. Peter car of the Hamburg police with floating device goes into the Elbe. The cars drive past in the water on a sailing boat. Journey back to the country.
06. Athletics East West precipitates in Berlin. Start of the 800 m run of men. Director of photography with camera with long focal length. The judges Tower. People in the stands, side to side, smacking (total). Manfred Kinder runs before Dieter Bogatzki finish. Manfred Kinder (half total) stands on a stone and runs out of the picture. Wolfgang Reinhardt in the pole vault (slow motion). After landing, he touches with a distorted face at its foot. Jens Reimers in the discus throw (slow motion). Günther Krivec in the triple jump (slow motion). Anneliese Gerhards in the Javelin throw. The flying spear. Starter gives go-ahead. 100 m run derHerren. Heinz Schumann and Fritz o screen Brasse h 50 lead m. run through the goal in slow motion well. The West German runner after the victory (half total). Racing shoes in the star blocks. Start 4 x 100 m relay. Poor change of the West German runner. East German runner win advantage. The final runner sprint joy high.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bogatzki, Dieter ; Andrew von England ; Canaris ; Prinz Charles ; Prinz Edward ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Louis Ferdinand von Preußen ; Mackensen von ; Petersen, Jürgen ; Inquart, Seiss ; Wilhelm II. ; Gerhards, Anneliese ; Kinder, Manfred ; Krivec, Günter ; Obersiebbrasse, Fritz ; Reimers, Jens ; Reinhardt, Wolfgang ; Schumann, Heinz ; Philipps, Mark
Berlin ; Holland ; Ballater (Scotland) ; Castle Doorn ; Hamburg ; London ; Bonn ; England ; Ballater ; Castle Doorn ; Provence
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Leisure, recreation ; Parades ; Police ; Reviews ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; Deaths, funerals ; Accidents ; accident prevention ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Medicine ; People ; Holiday ; Science ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 761/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand exclusive Kaiser Wilhelm II. review Huis Doorn, Holland, guided tour of the House camera: Seib, Zakariah origin: Metro, road information de Gaulle d. Provence invasion day origin: Pathé journal Queen holiday origin: Pathé news Ultrasonic camera for medicine. Origin purposes: Pathé news Amphicar of police camera: fire sports Athletics East West precipitates in Berlin for Tokyo camera: Pahl, reason, Luppa final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Eine freundschaftliche Begegnung - Kiesinger in Indien
Welt im Film 263/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 25/1950